Trending Topics

Next match: Arsenal v LFC [Friendly] Thu 1st Aug @ 12:30 am
      Lincoln Financial Field

Today is the 27th of July and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W3 D4 L3

Conor Bradley - Player Thread (D)

Read 18676 times
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,543 posts | 1452 
      Re: Conor Bradley - Player Thread (D)
      Reply #69: Jan 23, 2024 10:20:57 pm
      Conor appears to show exceptional talent, for such a young player. Hope the club can hold on to him.

That's it isn't it. We develop a lot of talent but unless they are really exceptional they just get the odd run out. Club more or less has to buy ready made off the peg top class players. We just can't afford to give say Bobby Clark or Owen Beck a run in the side.

Tough at the top..as they say.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,735 posts | 8767 
      Reply #70: Jan 24, 2024 01:18:05 pm
      I actually admire Neco for moving mate. There's a lot who'd have stayed here and picked up a few medals as well as plenty in wages knowing they were never gonna make the grade.

But he moved to a lesser fancied club for the benefit of his own career. Just hasn't worked out for him at the City Ground. And now he's expected to piss off somewhere else.

It's a decision Bradley and/or Ramsay will have to make themselves somewhere down the line.

Aren't Leeds sniffing around Ramsey?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 21,315 posts | 3404 
      Reply #71: Jan 24, 2024 02:25:08 pm
      Aren't Leeds sniffing around Ramsey?

Thought that was just a loan deal mate. But they’ve just let Ayling go so might be looking for a new right back.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,735 posts | 8767 
      Reply #72: Jan 24, 2024 02:30:57 pm
      Thought that was just a loan deal mate. But they’ve just let Ayling go so might be looking for a new right back.

Something I seen last night about Ramsey, but the way I read it, it sounded more like a transfer than a loan deal. Then again it is January and all the usual bullshit.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,641 posts | 1824 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #73: Jan 24, 2024 02:45:45 pm
      Something I seen last night about Ramsey, but the way I read it, it sounded more like a transfer than a loan deal. Then again it is January and all the usual bullshit.

im sure he is back from preston cos he wasnt getting a game, injuries never helped , now as you say its looking like a leeds loan.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 21,315 posts | 3404 
      Reply #74: Jan 24, 2024 05:40:58 pm

Southampton being linked with him as well now.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/southampton-to-rival-leeds-united-in-transfer-pursuit-of-liverpool-player/
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,728 posts | 1534 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #75: Jan 25, 2024 02:51:39 am
      Lad looks like he’s played in the first team for years… scary to think how good he could become if this game time continues.
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 811 posts | 113 
      Reply #76: Jan 28, 2024 06:45:17 pm
      Amazing. We basically have a young Andy Robertson on the right side.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 21,315 posts | 3404 
      Reply #77: Jan 28, 2024 06:51:25 pm
      I think another loan move for him would be more beneficial than playing understudy to Trent. Getting another full season of football under his belt would do him, and hopefully us, the world of good. He was exceptional for Bolton throughout all of last year and I'd like to see him make the step up now to Championship football. It could be a real battle then between him and Ramsay, who himself is on loan at Preston - a chance for the club to see who performs better at the same level.

Thankfully I have no say in what happens to our youngsters.

I was all for shipping him off to the Championship last summer but those at the club decided to keep him here and what a decision that's looking like right now. Been almost flawless since getting his chance.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,992 posts | 461 
      Reply #78: Jan 28, 2024 06:57:14 pm
      Hearing my Bolton supporting work pal rave about him week in week out last season I was excited to see what he had.

At this early stage he looks like he's got what it takes. Been a long time since we had proper right back cover for Trent. Now we do.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,939 posts | 6851 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #79: Jan 29, 2024 03:52:09 am
      Outstanding performance

Should of had a hatty of assists. Still can't believe Gakpo missed that sitter!
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,244 posts | 4422 
      Reply #80: Jan 31, 2024 09:13:09 pm
      I doubt Calvin Ramsay has a future at the club unless he wants to be a understudy.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #81: Jan 31, 2024 09:14:35 pm
      MOTM based on 40 mins
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,244 posts | 2186 
      Reply #82: Jan 31, 2024 11:25:53 pm
      Just showing off now
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,735 posts | 8767 
      Reply #83: Jan 31, 2024 11:39:22 pm
      Motm performance tonight.

That goal and then the cross for Dom's goal. F***ing superb.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,724 posts | 1679 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #84: Jan 31, 2024 11:46:37 pm
      I tell you what, we'll have no problem moving Trent into midfield if Conor keeps up this work rate, he was absolutely superb again tonight, for a young 20 year old to play with such confidence is fantastic to see.

My man of the match two games running and it's obvious how highly Jürgen rates him.

Congratulations Conor, top draw stuff, and what a belter of a goal, he'll be dreaming of that one tonight.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,766 posts | 865 
      Reply #85: Jan 31, 2024 11:53:31 pm
      I tell you what, we'll have no problem moving Trent into midfield if Conor keeps up this work rate, he was absolutely superb again tonight, for a young 20 year old to play with such confidence is fantastic to see.

My man of the match two games running and it's obvious how highly Jürgen rates him.

Congratulations Conor, top draw stuff, and what a belter of a goal, he'll be dreaming of that one tonight.
      I thought of that during the game. Lot has been said in favour and against the idea of moving Trent to midfield, but what happens if this lad keeps putting up performances like these? He's making it very hard to leave him on the bench.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,724 posts | 1679 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #86: Feb 01, 2024 12:10:30 am
      I thought of that during the game. Lot has been said in favour and against the idea of moving Trent to midfield, but what happens if this lad keeps putting up performances like these? He's making it very hard to leave him on the bench.

He certainly deserves to keep his place in the team doesn't he after two great performances but I do think Trent will be back in the team on Sunday, the great thing is that Jürgen knows he can trust Conor so what a great position to be in having two great young players to choose from.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,806 posts | 893 
      Reply #87: Feb 01, 2024 12:12:20 am
      Don't remember Trent storming onto the scene like Bradley has. He's been brilliant both defensively and going forward.

Beautiful goal. Delighted for him.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,992 posts | 461 
      Reply #88: Feb 01, 2024 12:33:05 am
      I doubt Calvin Ramsay has a future at the club unless he wants to be a understudy.

Well at the moment Calvin is trotting the same path on loan at Bolton that Connor did. The club must have been pleased with how Bolton handled him.

Last night this lad was unbelievable. I'm guessing by coming off after an hour that the boss was saving his legs for Arsenal as well as getting Trent up to speed.

Connor and Joe have been great in their full back roles since Robbo, Kostas and Trent have been out.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,939 posts | 6851 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #89: Feb 01, 2024 12:45:29 am
      Wow what an outstanding performance again from the young lad.

Congrats on your first LFC goal, may there be many more to come.

I hope and pray you start against Martinelli on Saturday. Be frightened if it was Trent, if it's you, Arsenal should be frightened of you!

« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2024 01:05:56 am by AussieRed »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,530 posts | 4865 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #90: Feb 01, 2024 01:49:17 am
      Honestly what the F**k? Like a prime £80 million right back out of nowhere for us
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,344 posts | 1133 
      Reply #91: Feb 01, 2024 03:43:15 am
      Who?

Quick Reply