Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pre-match: Man United v Liverpool; Premier League [Monday, Aug. 22, 8 p.m.]

Read 10360 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre-match: Man United v Liverpool; Premier League [Monday, Aug. 22, 8 p.m.]
      Reply #92: Aug 21, 2022 08:10:25 pm
      if you want to align yourself with Uncle Bob good luck to you. The day their isn't a bias towards our club on a LFC forum then time to call it a day because the snowflakes will have removed all the passion from sport your'e not a snowflake are you Keith.

I will always align/appreciate a good post with +1 Bob makes a unbiased comment and as such deserves praise.  Obviously I except biased on LFC just as there  is on any forum. However, I much prefer to read balanced views than bias ones.

I applaud LFC and the way they go about things more than many of you lot,  even when some of you think after two games the title is over. 
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,180 posts | 1385 
      Reply #93: Aug 21, 2022 08:13:49 pm
      Looks like Bobby will be fit and Mo & Diaz will be front 3. Elliott or Naby..alongside Hendo & Fabinho. That's if a few don't limp off  the training ground.
      Harrisimo

• 8,180 posts | 1385 
      Reply #94: Aug 21, 2022 08:25:08 pm
      I will always align/appreciate a good post with +1 Bob makes a unbiased comment and as such deserves praise.  Obviously I except biased on LFC just as there  is on any forum. However, I much prefer to read balanced views than bias ones.

I applaud LFC and the way they go about things more than many of you lot,  even when some of you think after two games the title is over.

..not sure but isn't it illegal for a Manc to applaud LFC...civil offence..some sort of bylaw against that kind of thing..
      Redangel

• 8,249 posts | 1000 
      Reply #95: Aug 21, 2022 08:32:45 pm
      Don’t care who plays, just as long as we win, 3 points is the priority. I have faith that Jürgen will pick the team to win.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,678 posts | 3699 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #96: Aug 21, 2022 08:35:59 pm
      NB: Team no longer available

I would play Elliott as Lwf rather playing Firmino.

I would use Firmino as 60th sub.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #97: Aug 21, 2022 08:39:55 pm
      ..not sure but isn't it illegal for a Manc to applaud LFC...civil offence..some sort of bylaw against that kind of thing..

For those that wear rose tints your right…. It’s against the law.  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #98: Aug 21, 2022 09:22:14 pm
      wonder how Fergusons first 9 years as a manager compared to Sir Bob and I cant be arsed looking because it just isnt a competition the UTD man can win and dont forget Bob also won a league title as a player.
      I watched Leeds today and their pressing reminded me of ours a few seasons back they were like hungry Wolves lets get that hunger back starting tomorrow night
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #99: Aug 21, 2022 09:33:25 pm
      wonder how Fergusons first 9 years as a manager compared to Sir Bob and I cant be arsed looking

I can’t be arsed either, let’s just except they were legends.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6692 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #100: Aug 21, 2022 10:50:59 pm

How the F**k did you get 3 plusses for this? Didn't know you could plus yopurself!!

Come onnnnnnn you Reds, batter these muppets!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #101: Aug 21, 2022 11:04:29 pm
      If it is called off they should be forced to play the next 10 games behind closed doors.

Not sure about the idea of us being gifted the points. If we won the league by a point and we were awarded three of them it would tarnish our title. Replay the game. Any place. Any time.

nope, not after last time.

I agree with Klopp, we should get the three points.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #102: Aug 21, 2022 11:05:11 pm
      How the F**k did you get 3 plusses for this? Didn't know you could plus yopurself!!

Come onnnnnnn you Reds, batter these muppets!

probably lurking snide blues
      DanMann

• 5,705 posts | 880 
      Reply #103: Aug 21, 2022 11:08:38 pm

Is a strange one... can the mods reveal this one?
      harrydunn08

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #104: Aug 22, 2022 12:38:06 am

If Bobby is fit to start, then he's a lock as our only fit senior CF and the fact it keeps Mo in his preferred RF position.  If Bobby isn't fit to start, then this is probably the side we put out. 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #105: Aug 22, 2022 12:48:39 am
      How the f**k did you get 3 plusses for this? Didn't know you could plus yopurself!!

I'd be the worst person to be a mod for this forum. At the sniff of a Manc on this forum I'd swing the ban hammer like Thor.  JD is a better man than me (probably for many more reasons than that  ;D)
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,678 posts | 3699 
      Reply #106: Aug 22, 2022 05:57:32 am
      If Bobby is fit to start, then he's a lock as our only fit senior CF and the fact it keeps Mo in his preferred RF position.  If Bobby isn't fit to start, then this is probably the side we put out. 

I dislike Firmino so it is something which Klopp will take in account.

Hope if Bobby plays, he shows the form of four years ago.
      rossyred

• 9,243 posts | 1652 
      Reply #107: Aug 22, 2022 08:34:11 am
      Surely we will see a reaction from these and if we don't they are in an even bigger mess than I thought. Need a better performance from everyone tonight and start much faster
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,480 posts | 231 
      Reply #108: Aug 22, 2022 10:32:54 am
      Hearing some noises from across the trenches that Maguire may be dropped for the Mancs. If so will make our game less easy (0-2 instead of 0-3)  ;D
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,581 posts | 3911 
      Reply #109: Aug 22, 2022 10:34:33 am
      I dislike Firmino so it is something which Klopp will take in account.

Hope if Bobby plays, he shows the form of four years ago.

Firmino seems to have good games against United - I can see him bagging a couple
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,678 posts | 3699 
      Reply #110: Aug 22, 2022 10:37:06 am
      Firmino seems to have good games against United - I can see him bagging a couple

I really want that to happen. Come on Bobby.
      Harrisimo

• 8,180 posts | 1385 
      Reply #111: Aug 22, 2022 10:38:06 am

Yes Bobby has done well against them. But he should occupy the box a bit more, less of the false No.9 stuff. I think he'll play a part tonight, still got the ability.
      rossyred

• 9,243 posts | 1652 
      Reply #112: Aug 22, 2022 11:27:52 am
      Hearing some noises from across the trenches that Maguire may be dropped for the Mancs. If so will make our game less easy (0-2 instead of 0-3)  ;D

Shame Nunez not playing would of destroyed Martinez in air
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #113: Aug 22, 2022 11:53:40 am
      Players have had a week off from the last game.  I don't think there was anything wrong with our intensity last week - just the execution.  Hopefully be much better tonight.

I wonder though if United will temporarily abandon their attempts to play it out from the back.  I think they may go a bit more direct.  Surely them knocking it round at the back again would be suicide.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #114: Aug 22, 2022 11:54:16 am
      Just saw the coaches heading down Moorgate Road In Kirkby, leaving to head up to manc land.

UP THE REDS.

Quick Reply