Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W10 D9 L12

Pre Match: Arsenal v Liverpool - Sunday 9th October, 4:30pm

Read 4851 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Pre Match: Arsenal v Liverpool - Sunday 9th October, 4:30pm
      Reply #69: Oct 09, 2022 02:20:29 pm

thats double fucks sake
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,284 posts | 2805 
      Reply #70: Oct 09, 2022 02:28:36 pm
      And Klopp saying during the press conference that two players were missing - Thiago and Arthur!!

Really? I've just read Klopp's pre match presser and there's no mention of Thiago at all.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #71: Oct 09, 2022 02:56:41 pm
      Ah OK. Well as controversial as it maybe I stand by the fact that thiago along with Jones keita and Ox should all have been shipped out this summer just gone. The last 3 are not good enough and complete liabilities. Thiago on his day is a wonderful footballer ... but you just can't keep him on the pitch and that is sad. No disputing his quality but across a 38 game campaign you'll be lucky to get 20 appearances out of him.

If he is out then I'd play fabinho and Henderson infront of the back 4 ... cavalho or Elliott infront of them with jota up top in-between salah and Diaz.

Agree with fab and Hendo but I think either of cavalho or Elliot are too lightweight for games like this, however good they are.
      Horses for courses 🤷‍♂️
      That said, don’t think there’s any other options at the mo.
      Dear oh dear. Hope everyone went to church this morning and said a prayer for us 😬
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #72: Oct 09, 2022 03:23:30 pm
      Come on Reds for F**k's sake! No F***ing excuses, just go out there and F***ing fight! Just F***ing fight!

Arsenal have always been susceptible to being bullied against the big teams. United and Chelsea have been bullying them for years! They may have extremely gifted talents but they don't have any backbone. They are mentally weak and we have to expose that weakness.

The question that needs to be answered is do these boys want to fight? When you pull that shirt on you must be prepared to give everything you have for this Club.

Where's the passion? Where's the desire? Where's the will? Where's the fight?

If i see all of the above i can forgive a draw or defeat, i'm just not seeing it right now.

What i am seeing is a bunch of entitled spoilt brats who think they no longer have to put the same amount of effort in to remain one of the best teams in the world.

The second you drop a gear or ease that throttle you will be left behind. You don't go from title contenders to Europa League candidates by suffering a blip or becoming tired.

You are professional athletes who are paid handsomely to represent the best Club in the world!

Now stop feeling F***ing sorry for yourselves and F***ing man up! This is Arsenal for fucks sake! Go out there, fight like warriors and F***ing batter these cu*ts!

Praying for the boys.

Godspeed!

Quick Reply