Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v AFCB?

Alisson Becker
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      2 (2.6%)
      Andy Robertson
      0 (0%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      1 (1.3%)
      Jordan Henderson
      1 (1.3%)
       Fabinho
      0 (0%)
      Harvey Elliott
      5 (6.4%)
      Mohammed Salah
      1 (1.3%)
      Roberto Firmino
      49 (62.8%)
      Luis Diaz
      18 (23.1%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Bobby Clark
      0 (0%)
      Fábio Carvalho
      1 (1.3%)
      Kostas Tsimikas
      0 (0%)
      Stefan Bajcetic
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: Aug 31, 2022 04:53:15 pm

Liverpool 9-0 AFC Bournemouth: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 12126 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Re: Liverpool 9-0 AFC Bournemouth: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #322: Aug 27, 2022 06:06:59 pm
      By any chance was it you who backed Bournemouth  to win on the result predictor

It’s truly staggering - it was a stunning performance from all the players , the young lads were excellent and it could have been more and yet the same negative people just crying about transfers , owners and players. What is the point
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #323: Aug 27, 2022 06:10:56 pm
      Right here. I messaged earlier in the thread congratulating him don't act like I've gone missing you plonker.

He's been absolute tosh for the last 18 months don't act like he's been great. He had a great game today and well on him. Let's hope he can keep it up.

In case you missed it you plonker I put some laughing emoji at the end of the text, so wind your neck in fella. All cool here.
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #324: Aug 27, 2022 06:12:10 pm
      It’s truly staggering - it was a stunning performance from all the players , the young lads were excellent and it could have been more and yet the same negative people just crying about transfers , owners and players. What is the point

Probably the FSG thread is best place to talk about transfers alright. Don't think todays result changes the discussions being had there. Great to win today though and get back on track.
      rossyred

• 9,097 posts | 1637 
      Reply #325: Aug 27, 2022 06:17:21 pm
      f**k off with your FSG bating its f**k boring and you have just brought negativity to the forum you c**t

Think that response should of been aimed at someone else
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #326: Aug 27, 2022 06:23:07 pm

nope he brings it into every thread get on my F***ing nerves and for the record Mo is our main man on the big money so he is scrutinised more than most but he has scored 10 or 11 League goals in this year which is way off his best returns so he deserves like all other players to be questioned like Bobby was or Trent or Hendo.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #327: Aug 27, 2022 06:24:55 pm

Leave him too - think he is prob a bit old or a bit simple
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #328: Aug 27, 2022 06:25:00 pm
      Not likely to get too much mention in a 9-0 win but it's great to see Gomez looking sharp and confident. Hopefully his bad luck with injuries is over and he can cement a place in the team with our other CBs currently injured. Vitally important to get this win today and get the season started at last. Hopefully young Harvey is fine as he has been our best and most consistent player to start the season. Great to see Bobby play himself back into some form (same for Trent and Robbo) and a first goal for Fabio will do him good an all.

Big game against an impressive looking Newcastle in mid-week. This was the perfect way to set it up.
      Said it earlier in the thread mate and it was played down but think you can tell he’s full of confidence. Been a good few times this season I’ve seen him take the ball out of the air very well, composed as you would like.
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #329: Aug 27, 2022 06:25:31 pm
      In case you missed it you plonker I put some laughing emoji at the end of the text, so wind your neck in fella. All cool here.

Alright sorry mate my bad
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #330: Aug 27, 2022 06:26:56 pm
      Not likely to get too much mention in a 9-0 win but it's great to see Gomez looking sharp and confident. Hopefully his bad luck with injuries is over and he can cement a place in the team with our other CBs currently injured. Vitally important to get this win today and get the season started at last. Hopefully young Harvey is fine as he has been our best and most consistent player to start the season. Great to see Bobby play himself back into some form (same for Trent and Robbo) and a first goal for Fabio will do him good an all.

Big game against an impressive looking Newcastle in mid-week. This was the perfect way to set it up.

He was very good - back to being the rolls Royce , pace for him is key and if he keeps going then it’s going to be tough to replace him
      ToshackKeeganOneNil
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 100 
      Reply #331: Aug 27, 2022 06:47:28 pm
      Well that's definitely the route to "getting it sorted".  :aaliverpool2xt1:
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,982 posts | 667 
      Reply #332: Aug 27, 2022 06:55:01 pm
      The one and only sour point today was City 2 nil down, yet all of us knew where the 3 points were going. shitehawks
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #333: Aug 27, 2022 07:00:55 pm
      The one and only sour point today was City 2 nil down, yet all of us knew where the 3 points were going. shitehawks

If they had a routine win then it would be fine, just gutting that they came back from behind, had a few dodgy decisions go their way and that big ugly c**t scoring a hat full
      Don77

• 6,331 posts | 1036 
      Reply #334: Aug 27, 2022 07:18:55 pm
      If they had a routine win then it would be fine, just gutting that they came back from behind, had a few dodgy decisions go their way and that big ugly c**t scoring a hat full

Get used to those last 2 points you made. Arsenal just secured a come from behind win so they won't be top. But 7 points off the top after 4 games ... we need to concentrate on ourselves and winning game after game as the top clubs, be it will 10 men, 11 men, 1-0 down 2-0 down are going to win most weeks.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #335: Aug 27, 2022 07:23:14 pm
      Leave him too - think he is prob a bit old or a bit simple

rather old and simple than arse licking gobs***e.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #336: Aug 27, 2022 07:26:16 pm
      I throttled back my prediction to 2:1. How wrong was I.
      As for Bobby being past his best, then he turns in a display like that. I’m only going by the stats. Couldn’t watch it, but looking forward to motd.

Seems everyone hit form together after a miserable start to the season. So pleased for the lads, huge pressure off them, let’s hope it’s business as usual v barcodes.

I’ll vote motm after motd, but something tells me it might be Roberto Firminho 😂😂😂
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #337: Aug 27, 2022 07:35:32 pm
      Arsenal wom but they don't have the gonads to go week in week out with City
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #338: Aug 27, 2022 08:03:31 pm
      When we click, we are pretty good at this footy thing, aren't we?  :scarf:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,670 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #339: Aug 27, 2022 08:08:07 pm
      [quote author   =PTU link=topic=53194.msg2494673#msg2494673 date=1661627011]
      When we click, we are pretty good at this footy thing, aren't we?  :scarf:

[/quote]

Ask all those fans that were doubting you after less than two games.    ;D
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #340: Aug 27, 2022 08:22:48 pm
      The team did brilliant both in defense midfield and attack. Thanks for that comfortable joy of a game to watch, I feel bad for Bournemouth fans and coaches but it is what it is and I did want 10, 11 or whatever.
       I was wondering how much this blend of players together is a factor, how much the motivation and training played a part and individual players being in the mood and making the right choices, taking chances when they come instead of faffing around a bit and being unselfish too much.
       How angry will Murphy be on MOTD if he's on? By the team who got hammered, if he's on there he'll be rabid because we ran rings about his beloved any team but Liverpool defenders who got outplayed, then Jenas will squirm and reluctantly say oh yeah Liverpool played well.  I cannot stand MOTD, haven't watched for so long, it's like an angry little studio of turnips farting out negative things unless it's Man City these days, where they will go oh how amazing was this that and the other, but any other team challenging unless it's Man u getting a rare win, weird trend with Manchester teams on the BBC which everyone has to pay a license for bloody heck.
       I'll watch tonight, someones commentary on it (not live) BBC license goons, so piss off. ;D

harrydunn08

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #341: Aug 27, 2022 08:30:58 pm

This comment aged well....
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #342: Aug 27, 2022 08:32:32 pm
      Anyone got vids of the goals anywhere ?
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #343: Aug 27, 2022 08:42:24 pm

You clearly haven’t watched the boy play apart from the most recent times while he’s been injured or off form.
      How old are you, 10, 12 maybe ?

Need to get a grip mate. Every player on the planet will go through lean times, but the class is always there.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #344: Aug 27, 2022 08:43:45 pm

Quick Reply