Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Ajax?

Alisson Becker
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Joel Matip
      28 (34.6%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Kostas Tsimikas
      5 (6.2%)
       Fabinho
      0 (0%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      36 (44.4%)
      Harvey Elliott
      0 (0%)
      Luis Diaz
      10 (12.3%)
      Diogo Jota
      1 (1.2%)
      Mohammed Salah
      1 (1.2%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Darwin NĆŗƱez
      0 (0%)
      Stefan Bajcetic
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Voting closed: Sep 17, 2022 09:53:53 pm

Liverpool 2-1 Ajax: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 14207 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Liverpool 2-1 Ajax: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #414: Sep 18, 2022 05:35:07 pm
      You canā€™t use the F word with me and expect to get away with it, donā€™t you know who I support?
      Apologies and Iā€™ll let us move on.

what on earth are you doing up at 5am you deserve abuse just for that alone
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #415: Sep 18, 2022 05:57:14 pm

Probably on the way home from an all night poker session Walt.  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #416: Sep 18, 2022 06:15:02 pm

think he is too old to poke anyone all night mate
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #417: Sep 18, 2022 06:31:20 pm

Would you believe getting ready for golf at first light to avoid the d!ckheads that play on a Sunday for my second round on Pitch & Putt  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #418: Sep 18, 2022 06:32:35 pm

I wish, if Iā€™m coming home that time normally means Iā€™ve cashed in a Competition  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #419: Sep 18, 2022 06:33:30 pm
      think he is too old to poke anyone all night mate

Still life in this old dog Walt.  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #420: Sep 18, 2022 07:20:06 pm
      Would you believe getting ready for golf at first light to avoid the d!ckheads that play on a Sunday for my second round on Pitch & Putt  :lmao:

avoiding paying too?. I remember being keen once but I am cured now of that ailment.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #421: Sep 18, 2022 07:32:14 pm
      avoiding paying too?. I remember being keen once but I am cured now of that ailment.

Yeah done that loads of times Walt.  :lmao: Iā€™m going tomorrow but itā€™s shut. ā€œWellā€ least to the public.  :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #422: Sep 19, 2022 01:52:07 pm
      I'll presume you are right about the UEFA directive, nonetheless I'm sure the club would have implemented the moment of silence independently, as a mark of respect officially from the club. I think the club also felt the majority of fans would have been disappointed not to have had a chance to express their

respects.
      With neither of us working for the club, I don't suppose we'll ever know if it was F**k all to do with the club or not.

We do F***ing know though lad.

Uefa takes over the ground for European games.

Doesn't take a genius, been like that way since early 2000s.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #423: Sep 19, 2022 01:54:27 pm
      I'm really not being a snowflake but ;D anyway, can't stand people acting hard, wanna punch their face in for acting like a tough guy, personal peeve. Enjoy bully boy man who never gets told off though.

Just reading that above makes you sound like a try hard F***ing wool :laugh:

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #424: Sep 19, 2022 01:57:12 pm
      Why do you swear all the time? it's vomit inducing and I can't take any of your posts seriously, it seems like you've got no respect for anyone or anything.

Pipe down you F***ing pathetic try hard woolyback wannabe.

Maybe cos I've got the accent to get away with it around the ground, in the boozers, you know, when going the game.

Unlike you, you F***ing armchair supporting bellend.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #425: Sep 19, 2022 02:00:39 pm
      So you think if uefa hadnā€™t requested it, LFC as a club, wouldnā€™t have shown their respect independently ?
      Iā€™m sure the club would have shown their respect regardless, whatever your personal ideals may be.

Do you really think the club follows your mantra of despising all ā€˜establishmentā€™ icons. 

Why didn't the club request for the national anthem to be played like city, rangers and Chelsea then smart arse? Granted Uefa turned down those requests. But why didn't Liverpool request it?

Cos the club knows it's fanbase!!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #426: Sep 19, 2022 06:03:41 pm
      Why didn't the club request for the national anthem to be played like city, rangers and Chelsea then smart arse? Granted Uefa turned down those requests. But why didn't Liverpool request it?

Cos the club knows it's fanbase!!

Iā€™m sure the club isnā€™t run on the ideals that you seem to represent as an individual, despite you clearly thinking it does.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #427: Sep 19, 2022 06:26:57 pm
      Iā€™m sure the club isnā€™t run on the ideals that you seem to represent as an individual, despite you clearly thinking it does.

It might not do.

If you're so sure give me a reason why the club didn't do the same as City, Chelsea and Rangers then?

I'll tell you why, the national anthem would of got booed to bits against Ajax. Put it this way you'll never see a display like Rangers did!!

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #428: Sep 20, 2022 12:29:48 am
      The club probably avoided the national anthem, knowing there are a number of misinformed eejits who would boo it, bringing more embarrassment on the club, while giving the media another stick to beat us with.

You surely donā€™t believe that the owners of the club avoided playing the anthem because they follow your mantra do you.

You donā€™t give fools ammunition, to do harm and create negative response to yourself in your own back yard.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #429: Sep 20, 2022 09:28:42 am

Brilliant par 3 9 hole course in Craigavon N.I. Real test. Longest is 197 yards, Tricky course, over ditches, greens in great nick as well. Usually about a tenner or so. My best is 33. No sign of a hole in one..yet. Tee off anytime, never any queue.

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #430: Sep 20, 2022 11:25:23 am
      It might not do.

If you're so sure give me a reason why the club didn't do the same as City, Chelsea and Rangers then?

I'll tell you why, the national anthem would of got booed to bits against Ajax. Put it this way you'll never see a display like Rangers did!!

%100 correct H, we shouldnā€™t really besmirch Rangers etc in their tribute to Lizzie, but I thought it ironic that they  emblazoned the whole stand with the union flag, then embellished it with a Black Queen and completed with a pearl necklace, I mean I knew Rangers as a entity were all for a more diverse outlook but a Black Queen??
      If other football clubs did a piss take over Rangers dedication to the late Lizzie they couldnā€™t have done a better job, almost makes you proud to be British!!   :lmao:

YNWA

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #431: Sep 20, 2022 02:17:37 pm
      Brilliant par 3 9 hole course in Craigavon N.I. Real test. Longest is 197 yards, Tricky course, over ditches, greens in great nick as well. Usually about a tenner or so. My best is 33. No sign of a hole in one..yet. Tee off anytime, never any queue.

197 yards.  :o Thatā€™s a 4 hybrid for me  ;D Sounds a beast of a course. Bloody good score as well. Iā€™m better on a par 3 course than a full course.  ;D However, longest on the one I play often is only 103 yards and I can get that with attack wedge normally.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #432: Sep 22, 2022 05:51:53 pm
      197 yards.  :o Thatā€™s a 4 hybrid for me  ;D Sounds a beast of a course. Bloody good score as well. Iā€™m better on a par 3 course than a full course.  ;D However, longest on the one I play often is only 103 yards and I can get that with attack wedge normally.

There was a 12 hole pitch & putt, plus the 9 and the full 18. But they shut the 12 hole and added 6 to the 9 hole, now you can play the 9 and play the other shorter 6 for the same Ā£10. My game has gone pear shaped this last few years. Need decent snooker glasses as well. But I might nip round the par 3 next week if I get some feckin' peace from her indoors.

No footie is a pain..took to watchin' reruns of Steptoe & Sons..and taking to Manc about golf..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oanikaqvYcU&ab_channel=SteptoeandSon

Top chuckle..
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #433: Sep 22, 2022 06:23:29 pm
      There was a 12 hole pitch & putt, plus the 9 and the full 18. But they shut the 12 hole and added 6 to the 9 hole, now you can play the 9 and play the other shorter 6 for the same Ā£10. My game has gone pear shaped this last few years. Need decent snooker glasses as well. But I might nip round the par 3 next week if I get some feckin' peace from her indoors.

No footie is a pain..took to watchin' reruns of Steptoe & Sons..and taking to Manc about golf..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oanikaqvYcU&ab_channel=SteptoeandSon

Top chuckle..

Iā€™m same about no footie, Iā€™ve got to grow not enjoying England play for a while now. Since Covid Iā€™ve got back into golf and enjoying it even though donā€™t play to a decent level unless itā€™s on a par 3 course.

Watching steptoe and son brought back great memories thank you for posting it.  :lmao:

Must be bad having to listen to a manc though.  ;D  If you ever come to Manchester Iā€™ll take you on the Heaton pk par 3 course Manc v Scouser match.  ;D

Psā€¦ Iā€™m fortunate enough not to worry about her indoors as I can play when I want.  :lmao:
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #434: Sep 23, 2022 03:30:12 pm
      'Chrysanthemum'..had to look it up.. Couldn't play golf with a manc..me 5 brothers would kick the sh*te out of me..

Not even going to bother watchin' the England game...snot real football..can't stand 'arry Kane..or Southgate..
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #435: Sep 23, 2022 03:47:16 pm
      'Chrysanthemum'..had to look it up.. Couldn't play golf with a manc..me 5 brothers would kick the sh*te out of me..

:lmao:

Quick Reply