Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Why have we made such a slow start?

Read 15559 times
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,925 posts | 283 
      Re: Why have we made such a slow start?
      Reply #184: Sep 27, 2022 04:08:55 am
      Fa cup starts January I think . So yea all 4. ;D

Would be 5, we’ve got one in the bag already ;)
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,536 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #185: Sep 27, 2022 08:41:14 am
      Would be 5, we’ve got one in the bag already ;)

l o l

this is true
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,297 posts | 765 
      Reply #186: Sep 27, 2022 10:51:20 am
      Looking forward to the season restarting on Saturday, to start to put things right, against Brighton. It would be nice to win by a few goals but the main thing is taking all three polnts.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #187: Sep 27, 2022 11:26:48 am
      Oh my god everyone, what the heck, it's been so long since we played a game and there is also going to be the stupid non world cup that shouldn't happen in the famous footballing country/nation of qatar breaking up the momentum in a non legal way again this season, you know that nation that has all those famous football players Qatar, I mean we've all always heard of that place in football terms right? I'm disgusted and it's enough for me to go ah sod off football. I know this isn't related to that but it's been stuck in the back of my mind how a piece of crap nation can disrupt all leagues just because of money.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,536 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #188: Sep 27, 2022 11:49:28 am
      Looking forward to the season restarting on Saturday, to start to put things right, against Brighton. It would be nice to win by a few goals but the main thing is taking all three polnts.

Comfortable 2 zip will be nice.

Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,286 posts | 1400 
      Reply #189: Oct 06, 2022 01:16:51 pm
      Goooners coming up..our 8th leagues game with 9 in one game, the goals are spread thinly over the other 6. Jesus doing well. Nippy team, Martinelli decent. Odegaard a danger from midfield, again sees a pass and has made a great start.They play 3 across the back, with 5 in mid most of the time.  We will have to work a lot harder in defense however I'm confident we can get something.

1-2.
      « Last Edit: Oct 06, 2022 01:23:05 pm by Harrisimo »
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #190: Oct 06, 2022 07:19:26 pm
      I just looked at the Arse lineup for tonight. Lots of rotation so they can keep their strongest 11 for us at the weekend.
      Hope they go behind and have to put them all an 😊
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,286 posts | 1400 
      Reply #191: Oct 07, 2022 10:31:26 am
      I just looked at the Arse lineup for tonight. Lots of rotation so they can keep their strongest 11 for us at the weekend.
      Hope they go behind and have to put them all an 😊

Yes 8 changes. Treating it like the League cup. But a good win which means the whole squad is in tune. Will be tough to beat. Our defense and midfield will have their work cut out.Looking forward to the battle.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #192: Oct 07, 2022 09:00:44 pm
      I seriously think we’ll raise our game for this one. We’ve suffered the slow start in games, we should have learned from that and be ready for a high tempo start. Clearly the Arsenal will, so we’ll have to match their intensity for the first 20 mins that’s for sure. Then we can build on that and press them high,  keeping an eye on our midfielders defensive duties on the arse counter.
      Not sure we’ll hold out all game without conceding but the extra body in midfield will help.
      I’ve gone for 1:2 to us, while we show everyone we’re not washed up, we are a real threat. We will be there or thereabouts come may !
      Write us off at your peril !

Quick Reply