Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre Match : Tottenham v Liverpool : Sunday 6th Nov, 16.30

Read 4473 times
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Re: Pre Match : Tottenham v Liverpool : Sunday 6th Nov, 16.30
      Reply #46: Nov 06, 2022 01:53:05 pm
      If results go against us we could find ourselves 18 points behind the leaders and, slightly more concerning, 11 points behind 4th.

We better not take the cups lightly this year.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #47: Nov 06, 2022 01:55:58 pm
      If results go against us we could find ourselves 18 points behind the leaders and, slightly more concerning, 11 points behind 4th.

We better not take the cups lightly this year.

Closer to the bottom than the top. Wins for Newcastle and utd today combined with a loss for us and you can kiss goodbye to the top 4 ... those players need to get out there and play like their futures depend on it today.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #48: Nov 06, 2022 01:59:19 pm
      Closer to the bottom than the top. Wins for Newcastle and utd today combined with a loss for us and you can kiss goodbye to the top 4 ... those players need to get out there and play like their futures depend on it today.

Aye. The league table is starting to look bleak.
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #49: Nov 06, 2022 02:01:35 pm
      Aye. The league table is starting to look bleak.

If we'd beaten Leeds and Forest we'd have been looking to get into the top 4 today. Criminal being beaten in those 2 games.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #50: Nov 06, 2022 02:24:06 pm
      Not confident here boys and girls.  Think we are going to pick up another 3 points before the World Cup break and I'm expecting it to come next week not this.

tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #51: Nov 06, 2022 02:29:24 pm
      Feeling we will win today and hopefully with Chelsea getting beat a good time to get three points
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #52: Nov 06, 2022 02:33:03 pm
      Not confident here boys and girls.  Think we are going to pick up another 3 points before the World Cup break and I'm expecting it to come next week not this.

So the next game against Southampton could be classed as a relegation 3 pointer!

Yikes
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #53: Nov 06, 2022 02:38:13 pm
      Kane will have watched MOTD and seen KDB get away with a blatant dive, he'll try something similar.

Yeah was worried about that too. If that’s the standard now we’ll have 10-15 pens a game. F***ing shocking giving that pen.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #54: Nov 06, 2022 02:50:58 pm
      Yeah was worried about that too. If that’s the standard now we’ll have 10-15 pens a game. F***ing shocking giving that pen.

When I see players dive like that I just want someone to two foot them in the face.
      Harrisimo

• 7,966 posts | 1355 
      Reply #55: Nov 06, 2022 02:53:33 pm

Bit disappointed with KDB..thought he was better than that. The penalty area is now a CHEATS PLAYGROUND....and after that by KDB who can blame any player doing the trailing leg con, the exaggerated fall, the one touch go down routine.

I just hope we do it better than them but Kane sets the bar very high. We'll be lucky if we get a throw in.
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #56: Nov 06, 2022 02:56:31 pm
      Everyone’s mind is on the World Cup. Be cautious and don’t get injured. We’ve won the league, CL and almost every domestic cup. The World Cup comes once every four years. Let’s focus on it and get that. Don’t mess this game up. Play but let’s get out unscathed. Treat this as a warm up. The real games start in Qatar. We shall give more of the same since the season started. We’re mid table anyway.

And so this is why I have no confidence today. Don’t give me that they are professional rubbish. They are professional to the point that they know how to manage their games.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #57: Nov 06, 2022 02:57:47 pm
      Bit disappointed with KDB..thought he was better than that. The penalty area is now a CHEATS PLAYGROUND....and after that by KDB who can blame any player doing the trailing leg con, the exaggerated fall, the one touch go down routine.

I just hope we do it better than them but Kane sets the bar very high. We'll be lucky if we get a throw in.

KDB has form for it though. I did a Google search of his dive yesterday and it came up with one against everton (which I recall) and one against wolves.

I got knocked yesterday at a fireworks display. A lad nearly knocked my hot dog out my head. I should have rolled about with my arms waving and got a new hot dog out of him.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #58: Nov 06, 2022 03:00:30 pm
      Everyone’s mind is on the World Cup. Be cautious and don’t get injured. We’ve won the league, CL and almost every domestic cup. The World Cup comes once every four years. Let’s focus on it and get that. Don’t mess this game up. Play but let’s get out unscathed. Treat this as a warm up. The real games start in Qatar. We shall give more of the same since the season started. We’re mid table anyway.

And so this is why I have no confidence today. Don’t give me that they are professional rubbish. They are professional to the point that they know how to manage their games.

Yeah: and with VVD, despite being as class as he is, this World Cup is the first international tournament he has been to. And could be his last… I kinda get why he is playing each game like it’s a testimonial.

Personally I have little interest in international football but you only have to look at how salah reacted after missing out on the World Cup to see how much it means to most of them.
      Harrisimo

• 7,966 posts | 1355 
      Reply #59: Nov 06, 2022 03:03:07 pm
      KDB has form for it though. I did a Google search of his dive yesterday and it came up with one against everton (which I recall) and one against wolves.

I got knocked yesterday at a fireworks display. A lad nearly knocked my hot dog out my head. I should have rolled about with my arms waving and got a new hot dog out of him.

Well honesty is an added extra these days. With the Tories ripping the country off, Johnson lying through his teeth. Trust is almost dead, KDB and the VAR judge gave it another kick in the teeth.
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #60: Nov 06, 2022 03:10:31 pm
      Well honesty is an added extra these days. With the Tories ripping the country off, Johnson lying through his teeth. Trust is almost dead, KDB and the VAR judge gave it another kick in the teeth.

And so is fair play and FFP. Look at teams that make lots of transfers beyond the FFP boundaries and you’ll know what I mean.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #61: Nov 06, 2022 03:17:53 pm
      And so is fair play and FFP. Look at teams that make lots of transfers beyond the FFP boundaries and you’ll know what I mean.

Don't forget every time a player hits a shot into Row 38 and then vehemently claims it took a deflection, when the replay shows it was nowhere close to any defender.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #62: Nov 06, 2022 03:24:31 pm
      Fancy us to win this 3-1. Something has changed, i don't know what it is but i see it in Klopp in his pressers. Was the Leeds defeat a precipice?

COME ON REDMEN, LET@S FFFFUCCKIINGGGGGGG GGGGGGOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply