Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

FSG put Liverpool up for sale

Read 98372 times
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Re: FSG put Liverpool up for sale
      Reply #1150: Jan 23, 2023 11:26:04 am
      Interesting watching Henry literally booed out of the building  by red sox fans who are sick of no investment in their team and extortionate ticket prices. They were called out when they tried to rip us off on ticket prices.

Be interesting to see what happens if he bothers to show his face at anfield again.

No investment ....  and bleed it for maximum return is how they operate. Any success is a bonus. Stop holding out ... just take your 3bn plus and f*ck off.

Exactly - they make a fortune for whatever price they sell at. They did an okay job and helped us win some amazign trophies - but it’s run its course now and new blood is needed.

Just take your billions and F**k off.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1151: Jan 23, 2023 11:48:49 am
      Exactly - they make a fortune for whatever price they sell at. They did an okay job and helped us win some amazign trophies - but it’s run its course now and new blood is needed.

Just take your billions and f**k off.

Would you sell anything at lower than market value 🤷‍♂️
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1152: Jan 23, 2023 12:13:31 pm
      Pearce coming out and saying if we fail to make top 4 then Jude Bellingham is going to be hard to sign. So F***ing predictable and I said it before and people told me I'm dramatic. Get these idiots out of the club already man
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1153: Jan 23, 2023 12:14:35 pm
      Pearce coming out and saying if we fail to make top 4 then Jude Bellingham is going to be hard to sign. So f**king predictable and I said it before and people told me I'm dramatic. Get these idiots out of the club already man

The same James Pearce who didn’t have a clue that Gakpo was arriving 🤷‍♂️
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1154: Jan 23, 2023 12:16:28 pm
      Jude is not gonna come to a club without champions league football where he can go to Madrid, City. It's so easy to guess without even being a journalist.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1155: Jan 23, 2023 12:48:32 pm
      Jude is not gonna come to a club without champions league football where he can go to Madrid, City. It's so easy to guess without even being a journalist.

Why won’t he ?

It’s never that black or white
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1156: Jan 23, 2023 01:35:28 pm
      https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1617509048269606913?t=3W_9h0AHhbYn8a5hrLi0kA&s=19

Seriously is he trying to get the fans all unite to open arms for Qatar ? because I don't F***ing understand what's the point of making statements like this other than stoke up anger and fight among our fanbase.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #1157: Jan 23, 2023 01:36:49 pm
      Why won’t he ?

It’s never that black or white

Come on Lallana - you know the drill. Sometimes it is that black and white.

We signed Mane and Wijnaldum with no champions league football. They turned into monster players for us and we were lucky.

Same can be said for some of the Arsenal players. Just about shrewd business, luck and good vibes.

Right now it’s not really working for us. Question marks over most of our recent signings.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1158: Jan 23, 2023 01:40:29 pm
      https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1617509048269606913?t=3W_9h0AHhbYn8a5hrLi0kA&s=19

Seriously is he trying to get the fans all unite to open arms for Qatar ? because I don't f**king understand what's the point of making statements like this other than stoke up anger and fight among our fanbase.

Considering we just announced the fact that we earned more last season than any other ever !!  it is a bit strange he is wondering where cash is coming from, We have been told by various sources we have £200mill to spend in the summer, and that could be topped up with any money that comes from sales and new shareholders.

Just a doom and gloom article to get clicks I think.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1159: Jan 23, 2023 01:42:40 pm
      Well it seems to be working then. A lot of our fans are angry and more divided  than ever and throwing insults at each other. Don't get me started on the ongoing civil war between Local vs Non Local fans sh*te. He needs to shut the f**k up and stop posting crap like this.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #1160: Jan 23, 2023 01:44:33 pm

Seriously is he trying to get the fans all unite to open arms for Qatar ? because I don't f**king understand what's the point of making statements like this other than stoke up anger and fight among our fanbase.

Because it gets people like you to click on it, share it on a message board which in turn gets others to click on it as well.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1161: Jan 23, 2023 01:44:57 pm
      Well it seems to be working then. A lot of our fans are angry and more divided  than ever and throwing insults at each other. Don't get me started on the ongoing civil war between Local vs Non Local fans sh*te. He needs to shut the f**k up and stop posting crap like this.

His job is to sell papers and get clicks though. so hes doing his job. l o l
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1162: Jan 23, 2023 01:45:58 pm
      Come on Lallana - you know the drill. Sometimes it is that black and white.

We signed Mane and Wijnaldum with no champions league football. They turned into monster players for us and we were lucky.

Same can be said for some of the Arsenal players. Just about shrewd business, luck and good vibes.

Right now it’s not really working for us. Question marks over most of our recent signings.

No it’s not always black and white

I’m not sure which signings have question marks over them

The last 18 months

Konate
      Diaz
      Nunez
      Carvahlo
      Ramsey
      Gakpo

You can see the qualities in all of them and a number have proven themselves but I hope that Gakpo isn’t already being questioned after 4 games
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1163: Jan 23, 2023 01:46:48 pm

It gets click baits and people like you on Twitter reacting to it 🤷‍♂️
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1164: Jan 23, 2023 01:47:26 pm

I’m guessing you mean the social media fans on Twitter - and what “civil war”
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #1165: Jan 23, 2023 01:49:23 pm

No it’s not always black and white

I’m not sure which signings have question marks over them

The last 18 months

Konate
      Diaz
      Nunez
      Carvahlo
      Ramsey
      Gakpo

You can see the qualities in all of them and a number have proven themselves but I hope that Gakpo isn’t already being questioned after 4 games

Also players may see that joining Liverpool enhances them. Look at how coutinho and Gini have fared since leaving.
      I still think we are an attractive club. Regardless of what European competition we are in.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1166: Jan 23, 2023 01:50:05 pm
      Also players may see that joining Liverpool enhances them. Look at how coutinho and Gini have fared since leaving.
      I still think we are an attractive club. Regardless of what European competition we are in.

Very much - and there is also Klopp at tbe helm , that alone will attract players
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1167: Jan 23, 2023 01:50:17 pm
      It gets click baits and people like you on Twitter reacting to it 🤷‍♂️

I saw it on r/Liverpool . I don't even use Twitter.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1168: Jan 23, 2023 01:52:51 pm
      I saw it on r/Liverpool . I don't even use Twitter.

Umm your link is from Twitter 🤷‍♂️
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1169: Jan 23, 2023 01:53:28 pm

£600m in revenue and he’s saying saying we have to sell players to fund a rebuild  :lmao:
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1170: Jan 23, 2023 01:54:41 pm
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #1171: Jan 23, 2023 01:56:57 pm
      £600m in revenue and he’s saying saying we have to sell players to fund a rebuild  :lmao:

Do you understand what a rebuild is?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1172: Jan 23, 2023 02:00:09 pm

How does he know what needs to be done

Quick Reply