Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

FSG put Liverpool up for sale

Read 98423 times
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Re: FSG put Liverpool up for sale
      Reply #1173: Jan 23, 2023 06:14:23 pm
      Interesting watching Henry literally booed out of the building  by red sox fans who are sick of no investment in their team and extortionate ticket prices. They were called out when they tried to rip us off on ticket prices.

Be interesting to see what happens if he bothers to show his face at anfield again.

No investment ....  and bleed it for maximum return is how they operate. Any success is a bonus. Stop holding out ... just take your 3bn plus and f*ck off.

Sooner the better.
      Jürgen did all the heavy lifting, they put in the minimum required.
      Now they'll benefit from it with 100s of millions/billions, and leave us with a squad needing a lot of investment.
      Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1174: Jan 23, 2023 06:37:27 pm
      Well it seems to be working then. A lot of our fans are angry and more divided  than ever and throwing insults at each other. Don't get me started on the ongoing civil war between Local vs Non Local fans sh*te. He needs to shut the f**k up and stop posting crap like this.

What F***ing civil war? And when did this start? What you're talking about is the likes of anyone outside of Liverpool spouting sh*te and local match-going fans calling them out as F***ing liars!!

Can't stand the heat etc etc
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1175: Jan 23, 2023 06:39:30 pm

Gobshites on reddit.

Who the F**k made them know it alls? Anyone taking James Pearce serious, needs to realise he's got his own gang of freaks that hang on to his every word on twitter.

Also don't believe everything you read on the Internet!!

Another productive day then.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #1176: Jan 23, 2023 07:41:23 pm

Once again. We were in the running for ALL COMPETITIONS LAST SEASON and missed out narrowly. 1 bad run and this is the kind of sh*t that goes down in social media.

I swear football twitter is worse than politics twitter.

;D
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #1177: Jan 23, 2023 07:41:56 pm
      Gobshites on reddit.

Who the f**k made them know it alls? Anyone taking James Pearce serious, needs to realise he's got his own gang of freaks that hang on to his every word on twitter.

Also don't believe everything you read on the Internet!!

Another productive day then.

it be fair, its a reddit post about a Twitter post. So its the same sh*t really.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1178: Jan 23, 2023 07:54:24 pm
      it be fair, its a reddit post about a Twitter post. So its the same sh*t really.

Yeah but reddit is full of bellends too!!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1179: Jan 23, 2023 08:49:45 pm

To be fair, as much of a cesspool as reddit is, rumors and news tend to hit there before here. It's just a volume thing. Problem is, there are so many plastic fans that troll those boards, it's almost unreadable for the most part. But one thing they do pretty well is chase down a story (either true or false).
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1180: Jan 23, 2023 08:53:27 pm
      Yeah but reddit is full of bellends too!!

So it’s 🛎️ ends on top of 🛎️ ends then you have other 🛎️ ends believing it
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1181: Jan 23, 2023 08:59:58 pm
      So it’s 🛎️ ends on top of 🛎️ ends then you have other 🛎️ ends believing it

Pretty much, don't forget the journos hanging about trying to make copy out of said bullshit too!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #1182: Jan 23, 2023 09:15:17 pm
      https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1617509048269606913?t=3W_9h0AHhbYn8a5hrLi0kA&s=19

Seriously is he trying to get the fans all unite to open arms for Qatar ? because I don't f**king understand what's the point of making statements like this other than stoke up anger and fight among our fanbase.

Now that Ornstein is the guy with all the Liverpool exclusives at The Athletic, articles like those are all Pearce has got left really.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,601 posts | 855 
      Reply #1183: Jan 24, 2023 11:19:37 am
      Well it seems to be working then. A lot of our fans are angry and more divided  than ever and throwing insults at each other. Don't get me started on the ongoing civil war between Local vs Non Local fans sh*te. He needs to shut the f**k up and stop posting crap like this.

Im from Norway and i visit Anfield, atleast once every season. People in Liverpool welcome us with open arms every time.

There is some banter here and there, but its always warm hearted. I have met so many people over there, and majority of people from Liverpool are lovely. Even Everton fans are great to us.

If anyone is a Liverpool fan, then they should visit Liverpool City and Anfield. There is nothing to worry about.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,601 posts | 855 
      Reply #1184: Jan 24, 2023 11:20:44 am
      Now that Ornstein is the guy with all the Liverpool exclusives at The Athletic, articles like those are all Pearce has got left really.

Like him or dislike him. I think he has a good point.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1185: Jan 24, 2023 11:46:55 am
      Qatar interested in Manchester United bye bye the league for the foreseeable future. It will be City vs United clash every year.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1186: Jan 24, 2023 03:58:03 pm
      Qatar interested in Manchester United bye bye the league for the foreseeable future. It will be City vs United clash every year.
      Source?
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #1187: Jan 24, 2023 05:40:29 pm

Probably Marvin Gaye who heard it through  the grapevine
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1188: Jan 24, 2023 05:58:16 pm
      I'm guessing it's this.....

@alexmiller73
      Mergers and acquisition people I am talking to, have confirmed there is definite interest (and talks) between QIA and
      @LFC - don't forget QIA are potentially interested in "all big UK clubs"... different sources with different info. It happens...
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1189: Jan 24, 2023 06:15:19 pm
      Probably Marvin Gaye who heard it through  the grapevine

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1190: Jan 24, 2023 06:16:55 pm

Probably  tw@tter like everything else these days
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1191: Jan 24, 2023 06:45:32 pm

Hahaha that from the stuff from the athletic, they've literally covered every base you could find and you're still getting worked up. Has Klopp mentioned anything yet? Then until he does, chill the F**k out la!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1192: Jan 24, 2023 06:48:27 pm
      I'm guessing it's this.....

@alexmiller73
      Mergers and acquisition people I am talking to, have confirmed there is definite interest (and talks) between QIA and
      @LFC - don't forget QIA are potentially interested in "all big UK clubs"... different sources with different info. It happens...

It's all from a piece in the athletic. They have covered every angle and the twitter fans have reacted from every piece they've put out.

Quite literally dickheads!!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1193: Jan 24, 2023 07:15:58 pm
      I have it on very good authority that Liverpool FC will be bought, probably by a human, but definitely male or female. My sources have assured me this sale will most definitely go through before the next transfer window, of 2027. I've also been informed that Mr JW Henry is willing to let the club go for as little as £97 billion, possibly even lower - and that he confirmed he is definitely here for the long term unless he decides to leave tomorrow.

Sources close to QIA also got in touch to let me know they have a genuine interest in buying an English Premier League football club, and that talks to buy out Ryan Reynolds at Wrexham are simply false unless there are two Ryan Reynolds at Wrexham, in which case, the rumours are true. Perhaps.

Independent journalist

Dick Berns (blue tick)
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1194: Jan 24, 2023 08:09:23 pm
      Everton are for sale so the Qataris might just choose the cheaper option in Liverpool and do another Man City.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1195: Jan 24, 2023 08:10:37 pm
      Hahaha that from the stuff from the athletic, they've literally covered every base you could find and you're still getting worked up. Has Klopp mentioned anything yet? Then until he does, chill the f**k out la!!

Well have another competition my friend. The other blue Liverpool club is also for sale for 500 million.

Quick Reply