Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

FSG put Liverpool up for sale

Read 98348 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: FSG put Liverpool up for sale
      Reply #1219: Jan 25, 2023 12:02:23 pm

Not sure it will make any difference, too far gone now the EPL.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1220: Jan 25, 2023 12:31:00 pm
      People surprised by a YouTuber needing to clickbait to get views. Red men tv does it as well
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1221: Jan 25, 2023 06:56:29 pm
      People surprised by a YouTuber needing to clickbait to get views. Red men tv does it as well

Redmen are just better at it.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,474 posts | 701 
      Reply #1222: Jan 25, 2023 08:23:12 pm
      There are a lot of knee jerk reactions on here, but that one isn't as far fetched as some may make it seem.

Okay buddy

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1223: Jan 25, 2023 08:27:54 pm
      Not sure if anyone on here is as bad as that bald bellend

Yea. Only ever see him on a retweet or something as I refuse to even click on anything he's involved with.

Pretty sure he's been involved with quoting and/or sponsor from a cerian rag we don't associate with.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1224: Jan 25, 2023 08:31:15 pm
      Yea. Only ever see him on a retweet or something as I refuse to even click on anything he's involved with.

Pretty sure he's been involved with quoting and/or sponsor from a cerian rag we don't associate with.

Don't think that's him, that would be the Geordie bellend from craptalk
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1225: Jan 25, 2023 08:40:15 pm
      Don't think that's him, that would be the Geordie bellend from craptalk

I could be wrong mate but I definitely remember some sort of link to the S*n from that guy.  Maybe I've mixed it up.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1226: Jan 25, 2023 08:45:07 pm
      I could be wrong mate but I definitely remember some sort of link to the S*n from that guy.  Maybe I've mixed it up.

Never really watched his videos, just get the feeling he's so super fan, he'd never have anything to do with the rag.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #1227: Jan 26, 2023 05:19:28 am
      He's gone all click baity, he's put some effort in over the years though, 4 hour streams all the time on youtube, since he got some twitch contract this year he only does little soundbites on youtube, 'the bald guy' Craig from Anfield Agenda, he's passionate and a nark sometimes but it's unfair to be this vindictive really, he is an ok guy, lives and sleeps LFC. I find it more offensive the paywall for the anfield wrap stuff, as if you'd pay to hear some guys in the pub with no football footage 10 quid a month haha. I bet many do as well.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1228: Jan 26, 2023 09:17:38 am
      He's gone all click baity, he's put some effort in over the years though, 4 hour streams all the time on youtube, since he got some twitch contract this year he only does little soundbites on youtube, 'the bald guy' Craig from Anfield Agenda, he's passionate and a nark sometimes but it's unfair to be this vindictive really, he is an ok guy, lives and sleeps LFC. I find it more offensive the paywall for the anfield wrap stuff, as if you'd pay to hear some guys in the pub with no football footage 10 quid a month haha. I bet many do as well.

I don't pay for any of it. We all know the likes of the Anfield wrap are just cashing in the same as other club fan efforts. I'd rather just argue the toss or dicuss team failings/successes with my brother, those around me at the match and you loons on here :laugh:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1229: Jan 26, 2023 10:40:35 am
      I don't pay for any of it. We all know the likes of the Anfield wrap are just cashing in the same as other club fan efforts. I'd rather just argue the toss or dicuss team failings/successes with my brother, those around me at the match and you loons on here :laugh:

Yea Anfield Wrap guys do a great job but I'll be damned if I'd pay for that content.

They can be a wee bit 'preachy' as well for my liking on the odd occasion from the free stuff I've listened to over the years.

There was a few Irish lads who had a pod ages ago LFC Daytrippers who I liked as they didn't take themselves too seriously.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1230: Jan 26, 2023 01:38:10 pm
      Thoughts about the Spirit of Shankly statement ? There is a lot of outrage from some of our fans that is could be seen as xenophobic and even some are calling them Tories and posting Family guy colourchart memes.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #1231: Jan 26, 2023 02:05:04 pm
      Yea Anfield Wrap guys do a great job but I'll be damned if I'd pay for that content.

They can be a wee bit 'preachy' as well for my liking on the odd occasion from the free stuff I've listened to over the years.

There was a few Irish lads who had a pod ages ago LFC Daytrippers who I liked as they didn't take themselves too seriously.
      I agree, TAW have the interests of the club at heart, Neil can be a tad overly poetic but the team there are committed supporters.
      Remember the tag: YNWA
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1232: Jan 26, 2023 06:54:03 pm
      Thoughts about the Spirit of Shankly statement ? There is a lot of outrage from some of our fans that is could be seen as xenophobic and even some are calling them Tories and posting Family guy colourchart memes.

That would be the same SOS that has been in discussions with the club for a few years now and managed to keep the prices of tickets frozen for the last six years. And have also campaigned about getting better ticket allocations.

So basically some muppet has an issue with them because of the joint statement with MUST around the government white paper asking them to take that fit and proper test for football owners seriously.

Those calling them, would they be the same cheeky cu*ts who come out with this sh*t:

https://twitter.com/AlgeriaLfc/status/1617452093379338241?s=19
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1233: Jan 26, 2023 06:56:16 pm

What’s wrong with their statement ?

They want to ensure that the club never falls into the hands of the likes of Glazers or H&G as well as state ownership being part of sportswashing

The problem is all those foreign bedwetters are unable to understand what they are saying so just call them racist
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1234: Jan 26, 2023 06:59:55 pm

They want to ensure that the club never falls into the hands of the likes of Glazers or H&G as well as state ownership being part of sportswashing

The problem is all those foreign bedwetters are unable to understand what they are saying so just call them racist

Never been to Anfield, but claim they have and used the old "told to go back home" racist abuse story which I never once heard towards any tourist fans attending Anfield.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1235: Jan 26, 2023 07:32:28 pm
      Hahaha corbally getting sh*t on another forum I go on, lads taking the piss saying John Henry's deffo shagged his missus :lmao:
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1236: Jan 26, 2023 11:59:31 pm

Our Arabic fan base feel like there is a lot of prejudice and racist takes against them and statement like this make them feel like they are not welcomed to support the club because they have a different culture.

Plus I felt that statement was vague and could be precived as nationalistic.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1237: Jan 27, 2023 12:03:36 am
      Plus the reason why some people find it racist is because they ignored AXA and Standard Chartered both big sponsors who also engage in human rights abuses and should be brought to the spotlight. They feel like there is a double standard among the west, when they call out the non west constantly but ignore western  companies like: Nike, AXA and Standard Chartered who also engage slave labour.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #1238: Jan 27, 2023 12:13:46 am
      Our Arabic fan base feel like there is a lot of prejudice and racist takes against them and statement like this make them feel like they are not welcomed to support the club because they have a different culture.

What a load of bollocks. You must be reading a different statement and talking about a different club.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #1239: Jan 27, 2023 12:22:40 am
      What a load of bollocks. You must be reading a different statement and talking about a different club.

Don't shoot the messenger but thats how our foreign fans especially the Arab feel right now.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1240: Jan 27, 2023 08:55:52 am

Because the majority of the cu*ts are in the same echo chamber on twitter coming out with the same brain dead sh*te replying to other brain dead dickheads giving them sh*t on twitter, none of which is really a true reflection of thematch-going support.

Question for you, if it was so bad, surely Mo Salah would be getting a load of racist abuse, no? So again bollocks and anyone spouting that sh*te is just trying to cause trouble and in my eyes not a true Liverpool fan!!

My 50 cents anyway!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1241: Jan 27, 2023 08:56:22 am
      Don't shoot the messenger but thats how our foreign fans especially the Arab feel right now.

Well tell the precious cu*ts to get a F***ing grip.

Quick Reply