Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

FSG put Liverpool up for sale

Read 98342 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Re: FSG put Liverpool up for sale
      Reply #2139: Mar 01, 2023 06:20:25 pm
      Your persona on here is very tiresome, don't act like a stooge, I see you freaking out on RAWK and acting like a very different person, Stop with your fake quotes and shrugs, you know what I meant, don't act soft, I don't to and fro with people who want to pretend or remain stupid and more importantly fake liars. You and the owners have that in common fake and liars. No real ill will meant towards you or venom.

Iā€™m not on Rawk 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø - you may have me mixed up with someone else

Not sure what fake quotes you mean and not sure what Iā€™m lying about

But letā€™s be clear - the players ā€œfuturesā€ were not in doubt at any stage over the last 3 months and certainly not in doubt over what the owners have said
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #2140: Mar 02, 2023 12:43:31 am
      https://twitter.com/samwallacetel/status/1630871985977786371?s=46&t=H2pGJ6ceZK8a71SqWzVG1g

Owner is a hard-core Trump supporter, very rich though. As minority owners won't be an issue but if they buy the club in the future I could see our Muslim players feeling uncomfortable though.
      Isn't rule of thumb that if the media paint someone as the bad guy they are actually alright? Trump is a real person and sound well done to him for all his success.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #2141: Mar 02, 2023 01:08:28 am
      Just referring to the bit where people say we weren't for sale this time as they never said we were.

I've lazily looked but can't find the statement from when they last said they were open to investment a few years ago. Apparently, they said in that one that we were not for sale. If that's right then surely it was deliberate to not put that same line in the statement late last year?
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #2142: Mar 02, 2023 10:30:49 am

Iā€™m not on Rawk 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø - you may have me mixed up with someone else

Not sure what fake quotes you mean and not sure what Iā€™m lying about

But letā€™s be clear - the players ā€œfuturesā€ were not in doubt at any stage over the last 3 months and certainly not in doubt over what the owners have said
      Ok well there is someone literally called Lallana in pyjamas on there, seems a bit weird to have two people on the internet with that exact name but yeah he doesn't sound like you in text form so I do believe you. Forget the fake quotes thing because I meant it as in acting fake and quoting parts only to further the saving the owners pocket funds, I meant to specify that but life happens, man hey kidda if you aren't paid to police the FSG threads then why even bother. Anyhow, take it easy see ya.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #2143: Mar 02, 2023 11:33:38 am
      to be fair the name Lallana in Pijama is very common, a lot of people use it on FIFA for example so you are bound to have people use the same nickname on the internet.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #2144: Mar 02, 2023 08:45:36 pm
      to be fair the name Lallana in Pijama is very common, a lot of people use it on FIFA for example so you are bound to have people use the same nickname on the internet.
      Fair enough, strange to say the least, thanks for the knowledge peace to our Lallana in his pygamas. don't want to disturb his sleep, may have heard someone say to John Henry don't spit that gum on the floor. Let him rest.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1191 
      Reply #2145: Mar 02, 2023 09:11:27 pm
      to be fair the name Lallana in Pijama is very common

???  :lmao:

Along with Bill and Ben the Flower Pot Men and Dan the Potato Man
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2050 
      Reply #2146: Mar 02, 2023 10:23:28 pm
      Isn't rule of thumb that if the media paint someone as the bad guy they are actually alright? Trump is a real person and sound well done to him for all his success.

What in god's F***ing name are you talking about?
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #2147: Mar 03, 2023 04:26:00 pm
      What in god's f**king name are you talking about?
      Don't skit god, how can someone formulate what you said in a sentence and think it's acceptable? Pretend confusion? Get back to the BBC news to tell you what to think.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #2148: Mar 03, 2023 04:28:56 pm
      I read the last three comments and actually forgot what thread I was in.

Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #2149: Mar 03, 2023 05:25:19 pm
      I read the last three comments and actually forgot what thread I was in.
      You'll work it out, the thread title is right there before you click on it and then are in it, 3 posts, whoa did it disrupt your day?
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #2150: Mar 03, 2023 06:59:00 pm
      You'll work it out, the thread title is right there before you click on it and then are in it, 3 posts, whoa did it disrupt your day?

Ah yes. Itā€™s the ā€˜FSG put Liverpool up for sale threadā€™ where you moan at LallanainPyjamas doppelgƤnger at RAWK, then claim Trump must be OK because heā€™s a real person.

I remember now.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #2151: Mar 03, 2023 08:32:34 pm
      Ah yes. Itā€™s the ā€˜FSG put Liverpool up for sale threadā€™ where you moan at LallanainPyjamas doppelgƤnger at RAWK, then claim Trump must be OK because heā€™s a real person.

I remember now.
      No biggie just chill out, I hardly even post on here, why is it such a problem? Chill out ffs you hyper nutter.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #2152: Mar 03, 2023 10:51:48 pm
      No biggie just chill out, I hardly even post on here, why is it such a problem? Chill out ffs you hyper nutter.

My apologies. Please, keep posting.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2153: Mar 04, 2023 12:21:33 pm
      Don't skit god, how can someone formulate what you said in a sentence and think it's acceptable? Pretend confusion? Get back to the BBC news to tell you what to think.

And that would still be more 100% than whichever right wing freak show "entertainment" current affairs programmes you indulge in if you believe the sh*t you actually posted.

Why would you wish someone well whose business practices are almost F***ing criminal, are a narcissistic shitbag and make a Conservative MP look truthful!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2154: Mar 04, 2023 12:24:41 pm

Were you part of Alfies Army?

That's one rabbit hole you want to pull yourself out of. Won't be long before you're thinking "Thatcher was right"

That's were all that type of right wing bullshit leads.

Quick Reply