Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v City?

Caoimhin Kelleher
      5 (12.8%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Joel Matip
      11 (28.2%)
      Joe Gomez
      1 (2.6%)
      Andy Robertson
      1 (2.6%)
      Stefan Bajcetic
      2 (5.1%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      5 (12.8%)
      Harvey Elliott
      1 (2.6%)
      Fábio Carvalho
      5 (12.8%)
      Darwin Núñez
      2 (5.1%)
      Mohammed Salah
      3 (7.7%)
       Fabinho
      0 (0%)
      Naby Keïta
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)
      Nat Phillips
      3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: Dec 26, 2022 09:53:27 pm

Manchester City 3-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 8239 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Re: Manchester City 3-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #299: Dec 24, 2022 10:36:13 pm
      Disgusting to hear that out of our fans threw a coin weighted plastics glass and it hit a young girl in the face

Where/when the F**k did this happen ?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,911 posts | 4979 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #300: Dec 25, 2022 11:49:53 am
      Honestly, the decline of Gomez since his major knee injury has been shocking and sad.  He had such a promising career ahead of him -- him and VVD looked the 2 best CB's in the league for a stretch.  Now, I just can't see him getting back to the level we need, even as 4th choice.  I think its time to sell (along with Nat) and replace with another player similar to Konate. 

If we could somehow meld Joe & Nat together we’d have one hell of a defender, Nat has the power, courage  and never give up, in yer face mentality, whilst Joe has the speed, patience and a better reader of situations with extra experience and fantastic pork chop sideburns,

Meld them together we’d have a Virgil clone right there, imagine, a 23 yr old VVD ramping  it up with a 23yr old Konate, F**k Me, the world would be a safer place never mind Ali’s 18 yard box, Oh and, Virgil with Joe’s sideburns, ppl would pay to see them, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope over Fear !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Y  N  W  A

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #301: Dec 25, 2022 01:06:39 pm
      Disgusting to hear that out of our fans threw a coin weighted plastics glass and it hit a young girl in the face

Hadn't heard that one.

Heard there was plenty of trouble after the game involving City and Liverpool fans.

Disgusting, but gonna happen eventually when you get home ends that wanna continually goad us as that divide section used to do at City.

Heard one City fan was chinned for singing one of he Hillsborough songs outside the ground.

Not that lashing anything into a crowd is good, but Man City is the worst rivalry we've had. All the others, from Leeds to Forest to Man United and Chelsea got into the beef knowing that bad things happen.

Man City seem to want non contact agg. Sort of ramp it up with words and death banter, lash stuff across the divide, have a little firm posing around the gaff. Then cry like babies when Liverpool accept the challenge and treat them as rivals.

Opposition fans have thinking it's open season to say and do what they like where scousers are concerned for a while, we've turned the other cheek where Hillsborough was concerned with not wanting to effect stufff like the HIP report. But those that have wanted to continue the Hillsborough singing are finding some in our support have had enough and yhe opposition fans then end up  crying like F**k on twitter when the scousers accept the challenge.

Although still grim actions throwing stuff, but unfortunately won't be the first time.
      « Last Edit: Dec 25, 2022 01:20:04 pm by HUYTON RED »
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,911 posts | 4979 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #302: Dec 26, 2022 10:15:20 am
      Hadn't heard that one.

Heard there was plenty of trouble after the game involving City and Liverpool fans.

Disgusting, but gonna happen eventually when you get home ends that wanna continually goad us as that divide section used to do at City.

Heard one City fan was chinned for singing one of he Hillsborough songs outside the ground.

Not that lashing anything into a crowd is good, but Man City is the worst rivalry we've had. All the others, from Leeds to Forest to Man United and Chelsea got into the beef knowing that bad things happen.

Man City seem to want non contact agg. Sort of ramp it up with words and death banter, lash stuff across the divide, have a little firm posing around the gaff. Then cry like babies when Liverpool accept the challenge and treat them as rivals.

Opposition fans have thinking it's open season to say and do what they like where scousers are concerned for a while, we've turned the other cheek where Hillsborough was concerned with not wanting to effect stufff like the HIP report. But those that have wanted to continue the Hillsborough singing are finding some in our support have had enough and yhe opposition fans then end up  crying like f**k on twitter when the scousers accept the challenge.

Although still grim actions throwing stuff, but unfortunately won't be the first time.

I got banned from my local for chinning this Cnut for blaming Liverpool fans for Hillsborough, this was when the enquiry gave the ‘Not Guilty’ verdict that gave hope to the families that justice might just come about at last, but this f***in tw*t insisted it was LFC fans who caused the ‘96’ deaths, as it was then, anyhoo I tried to reason with him but he wasn’t having any of it so I f***in decked the Cnut, f***in pr**k, f***in landlord threw a wobbly and decided my interaction wasn’t how one should conduct oneself in such a situation, so I decked that Cnut too, not for banning me, but for not backing me up,

Moral of this wee story is, if you so happen to be witness to abuse or in my case be subjected to a ignorant Fuckpig who knew he was wrong but still ‘goaded’ anyway, then just hit the Cnut and answer the Q’s later, to me this is a natural reaction, and I expect the same kinda thing happens up and down the land.

Can’t condone chucking stuff into crowds of ppl, that’s just cowardly and anyone who sees this sh*t happen should do something like try filming it, and use it as evidence, going to watch your favourite club should be a pleasure and should not end in A&E or end being blind in one eye !!!

Hope over Fear !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Y  N  W  A

Quick Reply