Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Moises Caicedo (Brighton)

Read 44746 times
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,916 posts | 820 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Re: Moises Caicedo (Brighton)
      Reply #1311: Aug 13, 2023 07:20:33 pm
      The announcement to Chelsea will be out before midnight.

Source: Trust me bro
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,194 posts | 835 
      Reply #1312: Aug 13, 2023 07:22:53 pm
      Wasn’t he supposed to be paraded at stamford bridge in today’s game?

LULZ
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #1313: Aug 13, 2023 07:27:49 pm
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #1314: Aug 13, 2023 07:41:27 pm
      https://x.com/anfieldedition/status/1690794561671499776?s=46&t=_4uI6CiVRqge8WqM7F37Iw

Liverpool are refusing to withdraw their offer for Moises Caicedo and remain the only side to have agreed a fee with Brighton.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1315: Aug 13, 2023 07:45:04 pm
      https://x.com/anfieldedition/status/1690794561671499776?s=46&t=_4uI6CiVRqge8WqM7F37Iw

Liverpool are refusing to withdraw their offer for Moises Caicedo and remain the only side to have agreed a fee with Brighton.

Makes sense, I’d also keep it there. Even the fans that state fcuk him he prefers chavs they’d soon forget that if he signed on the dotted line along with one or two good performances.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,114 posts | 83 
      Reply #1316: Aug 13, 2023 08:07:16 pm
      Makes sense, I’d also keep it there. Even the fans that state fcuk him he prefers chavs they’d soon forget that if he signed on the dotted line along with one or two good performances.

Clearly the attitude of a Manure supporter. Klopp is different and if Caicedo rejected us (there is a lot of false gossip out there) he‘s done with Liverpool because he is done for Jürgen.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #1317: Aug 13, 2023 08:11:38 pm
      Quote from Don77
      Well melo was panic ... can't see klopp allowing that again.

If we were planning correctly we'd have identified players Jürgen wants and made sure we got one. But there is no plan.

Just like we let hendo and fabinho go with no plan ... or replacements lines up before we agreed and did business.

Were going from one disaster to another. And sadly its impacting on the field.

I'd love us to get a uality DM, and CB or RB with this money ... but time is short.

Better to accept pain this season and start doing our job for next summer and plan now as best we can.

Problem is our negligence is leading to problem after problem and by next summer there may well be more to address than the issues we currently have. It's spiralling out of control.

You demanded Fabinho be sold and the club listened to you. Now we're dealing with the consequences of what you wanted. Happy now?

We paid the asking price in a couple of days. The rival club had three months to pay up and for whatever reason, didn't bother. Having agreed the fee, the very least he owes us is a hearing with us to try and thrash out the fine detail. Who the hell turns down the chance to work with Jürgen Klopp? ???

The alternative deal has probably already been done, but nobody wanted to announce it until after the league game, but I remind him that the last player to choose Chelsea over us, left the place a laughing stock, until we brought him here and revived his career.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1318: Aug 13, 2023 08:25:13 pm
      Clearly the attitude of a Manure supporter. Klopp is different and if Caicedo rejected us (there is a lot of false gossip out there) he‘s done with Liverpool because he is done for Jürgen.

Really!!! and who do you support as we know it isn’t Liverpool.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,529 posts | 1083 
      Reply #1319: Aug 13, 2023 09:38:47 pm
      You demanded Fabinho be sold and the club listened to you. Now we're dealing with the consequences of what you wanted. Happy now?

We paid the asking price in a couple of days. The rival club had three months to pay up and for whatever reason, didn't bother. Having agreed the fee, the very least he owes us is a hearing with us to try and thrash out the fine detail. Who the hell turns down the chance to work with Jürgen Klopp? ???

The alternative deal has probably already been done, but nobody wanted to announce it until after the league game, but I remind him that the last player to choose Chelsea over us, left the place a laughing stock, until we brought him here and revived his career.

Wtf are you on about. Demanded 🤣🤣🤣 and the club listened to me 🤣🤣🤣 ... I wanted him upgraded. That means replacing him with a younger better player who can be backed up by bajcetic. Have we done that? No.

We've d*cked around over 4m quid with lavia and bid for a player we know full well doesn't want to come here.

As a consequence our new midfield maestro is playing out of position and our leaky defence has no protection as seen today where we were wide open.

Are you happy with that? No neither am I.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,188 posts | 4404 
      Reply #1320: Aug 13, 2023 09:45:50 pm
      WTF are Brighton playing at?

Don’t they want the money to spend on who ever they have earmarked.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,861 posts | 411 
      Reply #1321: Aug 13, 2023 10:05:33 pm

Fair enough it's been brilliantly handled then
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,861 posts | 411 
      Reply #1322: Aug 13, 2023 10:09:14 pm
      What do you hate about it mate?

Think he locked himself out
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      Reply #1323: Aug 13, 2023 10:12:29 pm
      Feels like this one’s going to fizzle and we are going to pivot back towards Lavia. If that happens it seems silly that we wasted a week on this rollercoaster when we could have just done a better job wrapping up Lavia to begin with.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,625 posts | 3918 
      Reply #1324: Aug 13, 2023 10:21:27 pm
      It’s all done.

c**t is off to Chelsea.

Lock the thread and we move on. Good luck to the miserable pr**k.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,543 posts | 725 
      Reply #1325: Aug 13, 2023 10:21:49 pm
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #1326: Aug 13, 2023 10:22:46 pm
      F***ing circus show over. Absolute sh*t show from us
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,352 posts | 2819 
      Reply #1327: Aug 13, 2023 10:24:46 pm
      Proper waste of time all that was but at least we got Chelsea to pay 20m more for than they wanted eh.

Let's just hope we haven't fu**ed the Lavia deal completely as a result of this silly chase.
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #1328: Aug 13, 2023 10:25:41 pm
      Proper waste of time all that was but at least we got Chelsea to pay 20m more for than they wanted eh.

I disagree. We've made a joke of ourselves with this one
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,352 posts | 2819 
      Reply #1329: Aug 13, 2023 10:27:26 pm
      I disagree. We've made a joke of ourselves with this one

I was being sarcastic - I couldn't give a flying F**k about Chelsea paying over the odds for someone. Ultimately they got their number one choice for the position so they'll still be happy.
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #1330: Aug 13, 2023 10:29:10 pm
      I was being sarcastic - I couldn't give a flying F**k about Chelsea paying over the odds for someone. Ultimately they got their number one choice for the position so they'll still be happy.

Exactly. Some on here are actually saying well at least we got Chelsea to pay more. Who the F**k are we Everton? This has been an absolute sh*t show from us and we've still signed no one
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,861 posts | 411 
      Reply #1331: Aug 13, 2023 10:34:27 pm

It is absolutely sh*t from us whatever lala land lallana tries to spin it.

But as for Chelsea what is going on there? Every week another player through the door on an extreme contract.

We need to get our money off the table and split it on either 2 mids or a defender and a mid.

The point of not chasing after Bellingham was that we have many positions of issue.

Get 2 players in with that money. Pay the 50 for Lavia if we want him and move on.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,861 posts | 411 
      Reply #1332: Aug 13, 2023 10:35:44 pm
      Exactly. Some on here are actually saying well at least we got Chelsea to pay more. Who the F**k are we Everton? This has been an absolute sh*t show from us and we've still signed no one

Nah its been handled well apparently pal. We definitely do not look silly at all.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,504 posts | 1496 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1333: Aug 13, 2023 10:36:19 pm
      Reports are that they've landed Lavia as well.

Quick Reply