Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Moises Caicedo (Brighton)

Read 44737 times
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,861 posts | 409 
      Re: Moises Caicedo (Brighton)
      Reply #1357: Aug 13, 2023 11:13:59 pm
      If they sign Lavia as well this will be absolute clown level.

Tchoumeni, Bellingham, Caicedo, Lavia. 🤡 level completed I would suggest.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,749 posts | 882 
      Reply #1358: Aug 13, 2023 11:14:15 pm
      We were accepting her Thursday night. Chelsea do what they want

My point is, she's a bit late with the info.  :roll:
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Reply #1359: Aug 13, 2023 11:16:23 pm
      No surprise whatsoever, just the length of time itā€™s taken.  I thought the PL had stopped this nonsense with 8 year deals as a loophole for FFP? Obviously not. So all that bluff calling with the Chavs means either they donā€™t give a sh*t about FFP or somebody got their maths wrong. Or both.
      No matter letā€™s go get someone who actually wants to play for us.
      P.S. I hope M.Cā€™s next sh*t is a hedgehog.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,861 posts | 409 
      Reply #1360: Aug 13, 2023 11:17:13 pm
      [quote author=FL Red .

Praying that our transfer people have some sort of plan that actually involves buying a couple players and not an excuse weā€™ve all heard before ā€œwe tried but we just couldnā€™t get the deal done, when Thiago and Bajcetic are healthy they will be like new signingsā€

It's coming

https://e0.365dm.com/21/04/800x600/Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ_5350432.jpg
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,677 posts | 145 
      Reply #1361: Aug 13, 2023 11:20:28 pm
      No reputable source has said Chelsea is violating anything FFP related

Orny said Chelsea is operating under the rules

People need to get a grip of reality and not grasp onto straws

The reality is they stole our no 1 and no 2 DM target in the span of 48 hours
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #1362: Aug 13, 2023 11:23:27 pm
      Any words from Lallana or is he still enjoying a drink with Henry 😂
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      Reply #1363: Aug 13, 2023 11:24:50 pm
      If they sign Lavia as well this will be absolute clown level.

Supposedly thatā€™s coming.

Although that makes no sense to me. Why would he want to come and sit behind Caicedo?
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,861 posts | 409 
      Reply #1364: Aug 13, 2023 11:25:21 pm
      No reputable source has said Chelsea is violating anything FFP related

Orny said Chelsea is operating under the rules

People need to get a grip of reality and not grasp onto straws

The reality is they stole our no 1 and no 2 DM target in the span of 48 hours

Problem with FFP is the charges are brought 10 years after the events when everyone has moved on and forgotten.

FSG will be looking to cash in their chips pretty soon I think because FFP ain't the leveller they hoped it would be, more of a lame duck and they have no ambition to put their own money in to compete.
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #1365: Aug 13, 2023 11:25:39 pm
      Supposedly thatā€™s coming.

Although that makes no sense to me. Why would he want to come and sit behind Caicedo?

He won't. They will have enzo, caicedo and lavia. Veryyyy good midfield
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #1366: Aug 13, 2023 11:27:41 pm

FSG will be looking to cash in their chips pretty soon I think because FFP ain't the leveller they hoped it would be, more of a lame duck and they have no ambition to put their own money in to compete.

They banked on it when everyone else didn't care and it hasn't worked. Yes we won some great trophies but it's 2023 and we finished 5th last year
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 828 posts | 298 
      Reply #1368: Aug 13, 2023 11:38:51 pm
      We've bought 2 very good midfielders in this transfer window. Szoboszlai and MacAllister both look good and those 2 players cost less together than the Caicedio fee.

He wants to play for Chelsea, that's his decision, we need to move on. It's been obvious that he does not want to sign for us for a few days so I'm assuming the club have been looking at other options.

I don't know if Lavia is the right player, maybe he's overrated and not worth the Ā£50m fee.

We need to chill out a bit, there is over 2 weeks of the transfer window left. We don't want to have a last minute panic buy but there is plenty of time for the club to get more players in.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      Reply #1369: Aug 13, 2023 11:44:04 pm
      We've bought 2 very good midfielders in this transfer window. Szoboszlai and MacAllister both look good and those 2 players cost less together than the Caicedio fee.

He wants to play for Chelsea, that's his decision, we need to move on. It's been obvious that he does not want to sign for us for a few days so I'm assuming the club have been looking at other options.

I don't know if Lavia is the right player, maybe he's overrated and not worth the Ā£50m fee.

We need to chill out a bit, there is over 2 weeks of the transfer window left. We don't want to have a last minute panic buy but there is plenty of time for the club to get more players in.

It took us three weeks to get priced out of the Lavia deal, I wish I had your optimism that we are going to magically go complete a couple deals in 2 more weeks.  The only reason our first two signings were done so quickly is because we took advantage of release clauses.
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #1370: Aug 13, 2023 11:47:45 pm

The part you've missed out mate is we've been here before. Whole of Jan and we got Kabak and Davies on Jan 31st?

Last year midfield crisis and we went and got Arthur.

We've been here one too many times. In the "who will we sign" thread I said no one. I'm sticking by my guns. I'd love to be proven wrong but once bitten twice shy
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,565 posts | 391 
      Reply #1371: Aug 14, 2023 12:08:10 am
      would be great if we could hurry the F**k up and sort this out. we really could do with a DM in this week, to be given time before newcastle.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,677 posts | 145 
      Reply #1372: Aug 14, 2023 12:09:14 am
      Tell me about it man. I'm dreading playing against Newcastle with no DM.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,749 posts | 882 
      Reply #1373: Aug 14, 2023 12:11:15 am
      Hoped we would have a bit of back bone and stand up to Chelsea.. but nope. Let them walk all over us.
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #1374: Aug 14, 2023 12:15:57 am
      Tell me about it man. I'm dreading playing against Newcastle with no DM.

I don't even want to consider that
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      Reply #1375: Aug 14, 2023 12:16:29 am
      According to Ornstein CFC offered more up front.

Add ons were considered very achievable, appearance based and the last being they make European football.

Quick Reply