Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Brighton & Hove Albion 3-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 17502 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Re: Brighton & Hove Albion 3-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #690: Jan 15, 2023 08:10:29 pm
      Has Ox done something to upset you 🤷‍♂️

I reckon it was the dancing up the stairs with his missus what done it!!

Snowflake behaviour :laugh:
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #691: Jan 15, 2023 08:14:14 pm
      I reckon it was the dancing up the stairs with his missus what done it!!

Snowflake behaviour :laugh:

😂

Just don’t understand it

He was superb for us before that serious knee injury and he always put himself about - last season he actually do ok when the AFCON was on , he wasn’t great yesterday, no one was but he isn’t the reason why we are doing so badly
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #692: Jan 15, 2023 08:23:14 pm
      😂

Just don’t understand it

He was superb for us before that serious knee injury and he always put himself about - last season he actually do ok when the AFCON was on , he wasn’t great yesterday, no one was but he isn’t the reason why we are doing so badly

Was playing more midfield then.

Unfortunately been in and out of the team that much it's hard for him to find consistency.

I honestly think allow to leave in summer and use wage to bring someone else in - that's where am at with Ox.

Thanks but see you later.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #693: Jan 15, 2023 08:28:52 pm
      Was playing more midfield then.

Unfortunately been in and out of the team that much it's hard for him to find consistency.

I honestly think allow to leave in summer and use wage to bring someone else in - that's where am at with Ox.

Thanks but see you later.

Yes it’s time for him to go now and get himself into a team he can play week in week out
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #694: Jan 15, 2023 08:31:41 pm
      Yes it’s time for him to go now and get himself into a team he can play week in week out

Someone like Bournemouth/Palace would probably be good for him.

Looking at squad numbers we need to move a few on, but I don't see buyers in Jan for the likes of him and Keita if they're on frees in the summer.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #695: Jan 15, 2023 08:36:18 pm
      Someone like Bournemouth/Palace would probably be good for him.

Looking at squad numbers we need to move a few on, but I don't see buyers in Jan for the likes of him and Keita if they're on frees in the summer.

Phillips is prob the only one that could be sold on for a bit of money
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,028 posts | 332 
      Reply #696: Jan 15, 2023 08:41:19 pm
      I wasn’t going to post after yesterday but I keep being tempted back to read the thread.
      I get that people are hurting but ffs can we stop describing players who’ve probably sacrificed their future physical health to make sure we win something meaningful and have given us the best years of their lives and the best times in over a generation as crocs, pensioners, past it, sh*te, etc etc.

Makes my F***ing red blood boil.
      YNWA
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #697: Jan 15, 2023 08:43:46 pm
      Phillips is prob the only one that could be sold on for a bit of money

Again is that down to English quota or playing safe with the defence
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #698: Jan 15, 2023 08:46:57 pm
      Again is that down to English quota or playing safe with the defence

Prob both tbh
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #699: Jan 15, 2023 09:10:41 pm
      I wasn’t going to post after yesterday but I keep being tempted back to read the thread.
      I get that people are hurting but ffs can we stop describing players who’ve probably sacrificed their future physical health to make sure we win something meaningful and have given us the best years of their lives and the best times in over a generation as crocs, pensioners, past it, sh*te, etc etc.

Makes my f**king red blood boil.
      YNWA

What have they sacrificed earning Millions of pounds every year doing.

They not being sent down the pits or up chimneys ffs 🤣

David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #700: Jan 15, 2023 09:46:15 pm

He is a real genius.... I suggest he shuts off his twitter account and focus on actually doing his job.

It'a a case of action speaks louder than words, time to deliver on the pitch.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #701: Jan 15, 2023 10:29:50 pm

I think Phillips would actually be one for keeping. Not a first-choice defender on a league-winning side, but an honest, reliable, HEALTHY center back who can help a squad through a thicket of games (and can win balls in the air).

Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,976 posts | 666 
      Reply #702: Jan 15, 2023 11:32:06 pm
      Has Ox done something to upset you 🤷‍♂️

He is the last person to score a league goal for us
      I think Faes is our top scorer so far this year?
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,976 posts | 666 
      Reply #703: Jan 15, 2023 11:37:57 pm

Makes my f**king red blood boil.
      YNWA
      It's borne out of pain and frustration, We love the players, but it's part of being a fan the need to vent your anger. it's not as if the players are reading this nonsense we post on here!

Quick Reply