Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Wolves v Liverpool F.A Cup 3rd Round Replay Tues 17th Jan 19:45

Read 4377 times
      LFC_Olly_91
      • Forum Didi Hamann
      • Started Topic

• 306 posts | 43 
      Pre-Match: Wolves v Liverpool F.A Cup 3rd Round Replay Tues 17th Jan 19:45
      Jan 14, 2023 10:02:14 pm
      Alisson

Milner (c)
      Gomez
      Konate
      Tsimikas

Elliott
      Bajcetic
      Keita

Doak
      Gakpo
      Carvalho

Subs:

Kelleher (GK)
      Adrian (GK)
      Ramsay
      Phillips
      Koumetio
      Jones
      Oxlade-Chamberlain
      Clark
      Salah

Rested:

Alexander-Arnold
      Matip
      Robertson
      Henderson
      Thiago
      Fabinho

Injured:

Van Dijk
      Arthur
      Diaz
      Nunez
      Jota
      Firmino

« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2023 04:10:20 pm by JD »
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,627 posts | 128 
      Re: Wolves v Liverpool F.A Cup 3rd Round Replay Tues 17th Jan 19:45 Kick Off
      Reply #1: Jan 15, 2023 05:13:07 am
      Play the kids… doesn’t matter actually. It will just be another sh*t performance.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,609 posts | 365 
      Reply #2: Jan 15, 2023 07:09:42 am
      I woukdnt go mad playing loads of kids away to Wolves. That could get really ugly. We still need some form of spine to get the youngsters into the meat of the game otherwise we won't see the ball all match.

I predicted we would take a battering from Brighton. I know the energy levels and quality they can play with on their day.

Wolves don't really batter anybody but they are a threat on transition but struggle to really finish situations off.

This is a free hit. By rights we should be out already. Their third goal was a yard onside.

I think we lose this by the odd goal but we should at least actually be a factor in this game unlike the absolute schooling we received yesterday.

In the end it could all add up to the same thing. Another nail in this seasons coffin.

The prize if we do pull through? Another trip to the Amex
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #3: Jan 15, 2023 12:05:57 pm
      Brighton if we win ;D
      tytusgroan
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 511 posts | 50 
      Reply #4: Jan 15, 2023 02:02:00 pm
      It will be interesting to see what kind of reaction we get from the players. I would imagine Klopp has booted a few arses,so I would expect a positve reaction from whoever he selects. 2 1 to us.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #5: Jan 15, 2023 02:36:21 pm
      I woukdnt go mad playing loads of kids away to Wolves. That could get really ugly. We still need some form of spine to get the youngsters into the meat of the game otherwise we won't see the ball all match.

I predicted we would take a battering from Brighton. I know the energy levels and quality they can play with on their day.

Wolves don't really batter anybody but they are a threat on transition but struggle to really finish situations off.

This is a free hit. By rights we should be out already. Their third goal was a yard onside.

I think we lose this by the odd goal but we should at least actually be a factor in this game unlike the absolute schooling we received yesterday.

In the end it could all add up to the same thing. Another nail in this seasons coffin.

The prize if we do pull through? Another trip to the Amex

We will get battered, 2-0/3-0 but wolves will dominate from start to finish, wolves may not batter anyone but remember who they are playing

We are a poor team with players who have lost all faith in the system and a manager who also seems shot
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #6: Jan 15, 2023 02:37:00 pm
      It will be interesting to see what kind of reaction we get from the players. I would imagine Klopp has booted a few arses,so I would expect a positve reaction from whoever he selects. 2 1 to us.

I’ve been reading this every week, expect a reaction but we instead get worse
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #7: Jan 15, 2023 02:38:53 pm
      We will get battered, 2-0/3-0 but wolves will dominate from start to finish, wolves may not batter anyone but remember who they are playing

We are a poor team with players who have lost all faith in the system and a manager who also seems shot

More Keep The Faith!!

Keep going lad, with that type of support why don't you F**k off to Goodison now.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #8: Jan 15, 2023 02:39:38 pm
      I’ve been reading this every week, expect a reaction but we instead get worse

A bit like Rafa's last season then?
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #9: Jan 15, 2023 02:41:17 pm
      There's a group of young players that we need to be having a look at to start seeing if they can be part of the squad next season or if they need loaning out. The prize for winning is probably a battering at Brighton again so may as well make some changes.

Would like to see Ramsay, Jones, Bajectic and Doak on Tuesday.
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #10: Jan 15, 2023 02:41:35 pm
      More Keep The Faith!!

Keep going lad, with that type of support why don't you f**k off to Goodison now.

Should be named 'Oh ye of little faith'
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #11: Jan 15, 2023 02:42:58 pm

Spot on. It's getting embarrassing watching the snides trying to get in Klopp out digs.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #12: Jan 15, 2023 02:46:03 pm
      More Keep The Faith!!

Keep going lad, with that type of support why don't you f**k off to Goodison now.

Nah can go do that, double agent, you are a Delusional prat who can only smash his keyboard with f bombs thinking it makes him look cool, except it shows your intelligence and upbringing

We are getting worse every week and will lose, hopefully we have the game of our season and pull it out but it’s doubtful

It’s people like you that allowed the club to rot with dead wood

KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #13: Jan 15, 2023 02:46:46 pm

I have faith next season a new structure will be in place and we will rise again

No thanks to people like you who want to keep mediocrity
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #14: Jan 15, 2023 02:52:40 pm
      A bit like Rafa's last season then?

Rafas last season will be better than our current and that’s with less resources and players sold, Rafa is a better manager and coach
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #15: Jan 15, 2023 03:00:59 pm
      Nah can go do that, double agent, you are a Delusional prat who can only smash his keyboard with f bombs thinking it makes him look cool, except it shows your intelligence and upbringing

Phone actually softlad, so don't have to smash anything you neanderthal inbred muppet ;)

I'm a season ticket holder who's been going the game since the 80s and understands what supporting the club and You'll Never Walk Alone actually means.

The armchair jibe hurt didn't it and now your head has fell off. Only delusional pr**k here is you banging on about bringing Rafa back.
      « Last Edit: Jan 15, 2023 03:10:59 pm by HUYTON RED »
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #16: Jan 15, 2023 03:01:04 pm
      Klopp should play this game like it matters. FA-Cup is our only realistic chance for silverware this season.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #17: Jan 15, 2023 03:03:27 pm
      Rafas last season will be better than our current and that’s with less resources and players sold, Rafa is a better manager and coach

You wouldn't know as you didn't and still don't go the game. Rafa's last season was F***ing grim
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #18: Jan 15, 2023 03:04:51 pm
      It’s people like you that allowed the club to rot with dead wood

You're gonna have to explain your reasoning for that one you utter shithouse!!

Brain F***ing dead as well as delusional eh armchair fan?
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #19: Jan 15, 2023 03:05:32 pm
      I have faith next season a new structure will be in place and we will rise again

No thanks to people like you who want to keep mediocrity

OK Pal makes no sense but crack on
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #20: Jan 15, 2023 03:06:28 pm
      OK Pal makes no sense but crack on

Must be thinking a dream coaching team of Rafa, Gerrard and Carragher are taking over :laugh:
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #21: Jan 15, 2023 03:07:45 pm
      A mix of young and old would do. Wanna see Doak and Barjetic. Give Jones a run too. This game could potentially go to pens, so keep the likes of Mily and Fab in the squad if we need them.

I say we show some fight and take this. I bet the players are itching to go back to Brighton and try and put it right
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #22: Jan 15, 2023 03:11:10 pm
      Must be thinking a dream coaching team of Rafa, Gerrard and Carragher are taking over :laugh:

Pellegrini as well.  I don't know why I bother responding have myself to blame

Quick Reply