Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Wolves v Liverpool F.A Cup 3rd Round Replay Tues 17th Jan 19:45

Read 4382 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Re: Wolves v Liverpool F.A Cup 3rd Round Replay Tues 17th Jan 19:45 Kick Off
      Reply #23: Jan 15, 2023 03:13:03 pm
      Pellegrini as well.  I don't know why I bother responding have myself to blame

Same here, just pathetic really, but I can't help wanting to wind the tit up!!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #24: Jan 15, 2023 03:15:05 pm
      Nah can go do that, double agent, you are a Delusional prat who can only smash his keyboard with f bombs thinking it makes him look cool, except it shows your intelligence and upbringing

We are getting worse every week and will lose, hopefully we have the game of our season and pull it out but it’s doubtful

It’s people like you that allowed the club to rot with dead wood

You're aren't gonna start with this top red sh*t are you?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #25: Jan 15, 2023 03:16:22 pm
      You're aren't gonna start with this top red sh*t are you?

Such a top red he's trying to find a Delorean to take us all back to 2009!!
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #26: Jan 15, 2023 03:25:53 pm
      You're gonna have to explain your reasoning for that one you utter shithouse!!

Brain f**king dead as well as delusional eh armchair fan?

You accept
      Mediocrity and allow excuses to run. The club will eventually rise again with a new structure despite people like you

You are in denial, it’s sad to see, wake up and smell the coffee or leaves in your case !
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #27: Jan 15, 2023 03:27:17 pm
      Such a top red he's trying to find a Delorean to take us all back to 2009!!

And your happy is going to the bottom 3 and yes we will finish closer to the bottom three than the top 4 unless something changes

Anyway I don’t want to keep posting about this  here as it’s a match thread

Good luck in whatever you are trying to achieve with your spectacles
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #28: Jan 15, 2023 03:35:50 pm
      You accept
      Mediocrity and allow excuses to run. The club will eventually rise again with a new structure despite people like you

You are in denial, it’s sad to see, wake up and smell the coffee or leaves in your case !

And your happy is going to the bottom 3 and yes we will finish closer to the bottom three than the top 4 unless something changes

Just put me on ignore you F***ing freak so I don't have to read anymore of your spineless sh*te!!

You're an absolute F***ing disgrace, I wouldn't even call you an armchair fan, you're a F***ing gobs***e.

*F**k it lashed that c**t on ignore.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #29: Jan 15, 2023 03:37:56 pm

Just put me on ignore you f**king freak so I don't have to read anymore of your spineless sh*te!!

I don’t ignore anyone you keyboard warrior. That’s weak people like you who smash their boards.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #30: Jan 15, 2023 03:41:20 pm

His spectacles, do you know if he wears glasses ?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #31: Jan 15, 2023 03:42:43 pm
      His spectacles, do you know if he wears glasses ?

I do!! Expensive Hugo Boss ones 8)
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #32: Jan 15, 2023 04:41:49 pm
                  Ali
      TAA Matip Konate Robbo
      Keita Hendo Fab Thiago
              Mo  Doak

Ali
          Gomez Matip Konate
      TAA Hendo Fab Thiago Robbo
                Mo Doak

Still think if we continue playing 433 we will keep on dropping points.
      Need to find some way to stop teams walking through us.
      Elliot/Ox/Jones, can't tackle, so can't start.
      Keita not great tackling either but at least is more direct and has a shot.
      Gapko isn't ready yet, Carvahlo still a bit lightweight, so leaves Mo and I'd give Doak a run, least he has pace and runs at people. Very low on options up front. Could do with Mo getting the F***ing finger out and earning some of the massive cheque he collects every week.

Jürgen said the Brighton game was the worst he's managed at LFC.
      Well things aren't going to get better if he doesn't change things tactically.
      Goes without saying FSG have fu**ed us, fu**ed Jürgen and left him with a jaded midifield. Sooner they fuckoff the better.
      But all that said, Jürgen has to play the cards he's currently dealt - and BETTER than hes playing them at the moment.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33: Jan 15, 2023 04:50:46 pm
      Bit of a tough one this - does the boss go full strength to try and get some momentum or bring in the young lads ?

I would go

Alisson

Ramsey
      Gomez
      Konate
      Robbo

Bajectic
      Keita
      Elliot

Doak
      Gakpo
      Salah
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #34: Jan 15, 2023 05:03:10 pm
      Bit of a tough one this - does the boss go full strength to try and get some momentum or bring in the young lads ?

I would go

Alisson

Ramsey
      Gomez
      Konate
      Robbo

Bajectic
      Keita
      Elliot

Doak
      Gakpo
      Salah

Not sure if Ramsey will play after red card in last U-21 game against spurs.
      rossyred

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #35: Jan 15, 2023 05:04:15 pm

Don't think it affects it
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #36: Jan 15, 2023 05:04:52 pm

Just don't think he'll start Ramsey is all.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #37: Jan 15, 2023 05:14:42 pm

I'd keep playing full strength to allow some new formation/strategy to bed in, or until we turn some corner, or at least look like we are STARTING to turn some corner.
      Plus, think if we go with the 2nd stringers from start, we get beat.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #38: Jan 15, 2023 05:16:38 pm

Can see Klopp making a number of changes after Saturday
      Tadders

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #39: Jan 15, 2023 05:19:15 pm
      I'd keep playing full strength to allow some new formation/strategy to bed in, or until we turn some corner, or at least look like we are STARTING to turn some corner.

So no difference then
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #40: Jan 15, 2023 05:19:25 pm

The players coming in like Gomez , Keita , Elliot , Bajetic, Doak give the team a lot more legs and energy - got to shake things up a bit and give some of them 7 days to rest for the Chelsea game
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #41: Jan 15, 2023 05:32:32 pm

We're already loosing consistently with our '1st choicers'.  The difference would be to try a different formation.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #42: Jan 15, 2023 05:34:51 pm

The players coming in like Gomez , Keita , Elliot , Bajetic, Doak give the team a lot more legs and energy - got to shake things up a bit and give some of them 7 days to rest for the Chelsea game

Wouldn't bring all them at same time, but would have no problem with changes.
      With Keita , Elliot , Bajetic across the middle though, just imho, we'd have no one protecting the back4.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,464 posts | 228 
      Reply #43: Jan 15, 2023 05:36:47 pm
      Some changes i would make:

Gomez at right back
      Bajetic and Keita in Central midfield to replace Henderson and Fabinho
      Nunez comes in up front if fit. If not, Carvalho starts with Gakpo and Salah.

Allison
      Gomez
      Matip
      Konate
      Robertson

Bajetic
      Thiago
      Keita

Salah
      Nunez
      Gakpo
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #44: Jan 16, 2023 05:34:47 am
      Must be thinking a dream coaching team of Rafa, Gerrard and Carragher are taking over :laugh:

Pellegrini as well.  I don't know why I bother responding have myself to blame

:lmao: :lmao:

Don't forget Sammy Lee!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #45: Jan 16, 2023 07:05:59 am

I would go

Alisson

Ramsey
      Gomez
      Konate
      Robbo

Bajectic
      Keita
      Elliot

Doak
      Gakpo
      Salah

This is close, but Milner.starts at right back I reckon, Phillips for Konate and.Kostas for Robbo. Jürgen selects this one. With an eye on Chelsea match Saturday at Noon.

Quick Reply