Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre Match : Wolves v Liverpool : 3pm 4th Feb

Read 3447 times
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Re: Pre Match : Wolves v Liverpool : 3pm 4th Feb
      Reply #46: Feb 04, 2023 01:19:43 pm
      I'm actually a little bit more confident about those two games than today but that can all change in the coming weeks! 😳

Send me a bottle of that mate.

I'm waiting to see who's missing off the teamsheet today after feeling something in training ... one of those little things not serious see you in 8 weeks things
      rossyred

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #47: Feb 04, 2023 01:30:32 pm
      We are letting teams play out from the back and it's one of the reasons we are relatively easy to play against. See the front three standing off...watch for it today and contrast that to how much time our back have to play out.

As well when Thiago plays slightly higher there's nobody picking it up from the back 4 and making the play. As a consequence we lose possession. Basic stuff and if we don't get that right, it's hit and hope.

Wrong way round Naby is the best to play higher up thats his best position
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #48: Feb 04, 2023 01:34:01 pm
      Please just win, any way possible, because this post from the start of the season is really haunting me now, the one prediction I didn’t want to be right  :f_wah:

Any more injuries and we won't make top 10. Just can't see how we control any game with this midfield available.

Quote from Longy-Shops link=we topic=53187.msg2492371#msg2492371 date=1661198505
      Clearly a very stupid thing to say

Oh how I wish it was  :f_whistle:
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #49: Feb 04, 2023 01:34:06 pm
      Wrong way round Naby is the best to play higher up thats his best position

Whatever the case when was the last time a midfielder put in a match winning performance for us... goals assists.

When it comes to fabinho Henderson Ox keita Jones thiago .... I simply can't remember. Our midfield can't run, protect, assist, create, score . It's just devoid of anything that resembles an engine room.
      rossyred

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #50: Feb 04, 2023 01:39:09 pm
      Whatever the case when was the last time a midfielder put in a match winning performance for us... goals assists.

When it comes to fabinho Henderson Ox keita Jones thiago .... I simply can't remember. Our midfield can't run, protect, assist, create, score . It's just devoid of anything that resembles an engine room.

Understand frustration mate but if forwards don't score chances unlikely midfield are going to get assists. They look petrified and clearly last few games have been instructed to sit back more . Not sure on the answer just got to hope someone stands up
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #51: Feb 04, 2023 01:46:15 pm
      Got to get in and lay one on that Traore character. Can't have him running at us like a madman. Bajcetic jump on his back..that should stop him..

Adama Traore..not Boubacar Traore who is injured..
      « Last Edit: Feb 04, 2023 01:56:44 pm by Harrisimo »
      Tadders

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #52: Feb 04, 2023 01:56:27 pm
      Send me a bottle of that mate.

I'm waiting to see who's missing off the teamsheet today after feeling something in training ... one of those little things not serious see you in 8 weeks things

first class that, funny but true
      rossyred

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #53: Feb 04, 2023 01:59:05 pm
      Team as expected

Quick Reply