Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

City charged over FFP rules

Read 6925 times
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Re: City charged over FFP rules
      Reply #69: Feb 10, 2023 06:18:23 pm
      I imagine every Tom, Dick and Barry knows where you stand on this issue. So can I ask you, assuming the bad guys buy us, how will you withdraw your support ?
      I don't know....It's far from certain it'll happen.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #70: Feb 10, 2023 06:45:41 pm
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64598036

'ey up Pep's got the hump..ahaaa....'Infamy..infamy...they've all got in for me'. Conspiracy nut. Having a pop at us, cheeky sod. Gawd almighty...how much are they paying this guy.

Behind the grimace he's trying to claim we all corrupt...19 clubs ganging up on poor old Mancheater....Aha...says Pep..."wait till you go under the microscope"....
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #71: Feb 10, 2023 06:47:57 pm
      ..the club proved they were completely innocent....
      The little twister
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #72: Feb 10, 2023 06:50:11 pm
      Pep this afternoon going all out conspiracy theory. Seems he believes that City are victims of an organised attack on his patch by the other 19 Premier league clubs. Infantile paranoid ramblings of a man who knows, and we know, they are guilty as charged....Hence his line" just in case we are not innocent"
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #73: Feb 10, 2023 06:51:24 pm
      If for a minute you think the UK shares a common approach to Human rights with the autocratic despots of the Middle East, then you are  living in cloud cuckoo land.

Sorry but you are very very naive

You wear clothes from blood money

Yiu fuel your car from blood oil

Where is your morals?

I don’t think you really understand how this all works. You buy oil from companies who kill children in getting it, what will you do? Is that not a human right issue ?

You wear clothes where people are working in sweet shops and barely paid a dime ? Where is this moral high round now

We sell arms to countries who kill, we INVADED and killed innocent people in Iraq and Afghan, where is your moral right to this ?

Seriously dude, you are very very naive

This isn’t me attacking you, all we need is a legal owner who doesn’t break the rules and can invest. You need to leave nationality out of this imo
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #74: Feb 10, 2023 06:52:27 pm
      The little twister
      Being acquitted of the charges are seldom proof of innocence.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #75: Feb 10, 2023 07:05:04 pm

Where is your morals?

I don’t think you really understand how this all works. You buy oil from companies who kill children in getting it, what will you do? Is that not a human right issue ?

You wear clothes where people are working in sweet shops and barely paid a dime ? Where is this moral high round now

We sell arms to countries who kill, we INVADED and killed innocent people in Iraq and Afghan, where is your moral right to this ?

This isn’t me attacking you, all we need is a legal owner who doesn’t break the rules and can invest. You need to leave nationality out of this imo
      I'm fully versed in the awful practices that sadly exist under the banner of Global trade. I like your line about working in sweet shops...you're quite funny
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #76: Feb 10, 2023 07:25:57 pm
      its dangerous to take a higher morale ground without assessing all the facts.
      China 1950-53

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-60

Guatemala 1960

Belgian Congo 1964

Guatemala 1964

Dominican Republic 1965-66

Peru 1965

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Lebanon 1982-84

Grenada 1983-84

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1981-92

Nicaragua 1981-90

Iran 1987-88

Libya 1989

Panama 1989-90

Iraq 1991

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1992-94

Bosnia 1995

Iran 1998

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Yugoslavia – Serbia 1999

Afghanistan 2001

Libya 2011

Iraq and Syria 2014 –

Somalia 2011 –

Iran 2020 –

I wonder how many people know what this list represents and the connection to our owners.
      Let him without sin cast the first stone springs to mind

The connection between those wars/conflicts is sweet FA to do with our owners
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #77: Feb 10, 2023 07:40:32 pm
      Nothing more ignorant than adopting an If you can't beat them viewpoint.

how old are you FFS and what is it like to have a single digit IQ
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #78: Feb 10, 2023 09:16:15 pm
      I'm fully versed in the awful practices that sadly exist under the banner of Global trade. I like your line about working in sweet shops...you're quite funny
      The lady who makes chocolate eclairs for me deserves every penny she makes, and MORE!!!
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #79: Feb 10, 2023 10:13:41 pm
      how old are you FFS and what is it like to have a single digit IQ
      Old enough.....And I have no idea what it's like to have a single digit IQ...Perhaps you'd be kind enough to tell me....And please when asking a question do try and put a question mark at the end.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #80: Feb 10, 2023 10:30:44 pm

Where is your morals?

Im sure we all agree, the practices of some other countries is morally wrong. With world trade being what it is, if we all personally sanctioned the goods from the said countries, we'd all be travelling around on horse and cart, and wearing locally sourced woollen clothing.

Perhaps you could tell us how you would protest about these countries, without wearing any of the things they produce, or using their ill gotton oil .

Just out of interest, Do you ever buy and wear replica shirts ?
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #81: Feb 10, 2023 10:49:41 pm
      Popped into bluemoon to look at their thread on this, all I saw is refs are against us HAH even after winning all cups and leagues, how spoilt of a horrible fan base can act like that. Them skitting a female reporter on sky because of her voice and looks. And them bum licking that pleb in charge of Man City Kaldoon is it? They constantly always lick his arse btw from the other unfortunate times I've went there. So no talk about how out of order they've been, no humility nothing, I detest the Man City fan base, Imagine having a pint of water in the pub with a Man City supporter and hearing their not listening ears blocked excuses. Detest that club.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #82: Feb 11, 2023 06:45:42 am

Im sure we all agree, the practices of some other countries is morally wrong. With world trade being what it is, if we all personally sanctioned the goods from the said countries, we'd all be travelling around on horse and cart, and wearing locally sourced woollen clothing.

Perhaps you could tell us how you would protest about these countries, without wearing any of the things they produce, or using their ill gotton oil .

Just out of interest, Do you ever buy and wear replica shirts ?

Why would I protest ? You have missed my point entirely. It is that it’s everywhere including football, so before taking the moral high ground in football, look at our everyday life
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #83: Feb 11, 2023 08:11:18 am
      Popped into bluemoon to look at their thread on this, all I saw is refs are against us HAH even after winning all cups and leagues, how spoilt of a horrible fan base can act like that. Them skitting a female reporter on sky because of her voice and looks. And them bum licking that pleb in charge of Man City Kaldoon is it? They constantly always lick his arse btw from the other unfortunate times I've went there. So no talk about how out of order they've been, no humility nothing, I detest the Man City fan base, Imagine having a pint of water in the pub with a Man City supporter and hearing their not listening ears blocked excuses. Detest that club.

More than us  :f_whistle:  :lmao:
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #84: Feb 11, 2023 08:25:19 am

Liverpool and United is like Thor and Loki. A rivalry born and developed through the ages.

Liverpool and City is like Thor and a rapist lottery winner.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #85: Feb 11, 2023 08:30:56 am
      Liverpool and United is like Thor and Loki. A rivalry born and developed through the ages.

Liverpool and City is like Thor and a rapist lottery winner.

;D
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #86: Feb 11, 2023 12:29:26 pm
      Why would I protest ? You have missed my point entirely. It is that it’s everywhere including football, so before taking the moral high ground in football, look at our everyday life

tw*t of the highest order
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #87: Feb 11, 2023 01:28:44 pm
      The little twister

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-cas-verdict-ffp-18678521

Long winded to put it mildly. City claimed a lot of the "evidence" should've been ruled "inadmissible" because it came from "criminally obtained documents". Referring to emails hacked by Rui Pinto. Some of the charges were dropped as they were outside the UEFA's 5 year time limit.

The CAS panel more or less said UEFA had not reached the "standard of proof required". Others might claim City covered their financial tracks so well it would need a 100 Sherlocks to get the truth.

The Premier League obviously must've gone through the CAS judgement with a fine toothed comb but still they have indicted City on 101 charges. I'll personally uphold the innocent till proven guilty principle and await Mancheater City's response..
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #88: Feb 11, 2023 02:35:15 pm
      https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-cas-verdict-ffp-18678521

Long winded to put it mildly. City claimed a lot of the "evidence" should've been ruled "inadmissible" because it came from "criminally obtained documents". Referring to emails hacked by Rui Pinto. Some of the charges were dropped as they were outside the UEFA's 5 year time limit.

The CAS panel more or less said UEFA had not reached the "standard of proof required". Others might claim City covered their financial tracks so well it would need a 100 Sherlocks to get the truth.

The Premier League obviously must've gone through the CAS judgement with a fine toothed comb but still they have indicted City on 101 charges. I'll personally uphold the innocent till proven guilty principle and await Mancheater City's response..
      Criminally obtained documents, sounds a bit Watergate....Anyone under about 60, look it up
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #89: Feb 11, 2023 04:20:36 pm

If City were innocent why did they use delaying tactics against both UEFA and Prem

There is no way on this earth they bring in more legitimate commercial revenue than Real Madrid and Barcelona let alone Utd and ourselves

Everyone knows they have inflated their sponsers and also use false companies to self sponser themselves
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #90: Feb 11, 2023 06:12:33 pm

If City were innocent why did they use delaying tactics against both UEFA and Prem

There is no way on this earth they bring in more legitimate commercial revenue than Real Madrid and Barcelona let alone Utd and ourselves

Everyone knows they have inflated their sponsers and also use false companies to self sponser themselves
      Knowing it is one thing.....Sadly, proving it is another thing entirely.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 

Quick Reply