Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Everton?

Alisson Becker
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      9 (10.3%)
      Joel Matip
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      3 (3.4%)
       Fabinho
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      5 (5.7%)
      Stefan Bajcetic
      53 (60.9%)
      Mohammed Salah
      3 (3.4%)
      Cody Gakpo
      1 (1.1%)
      Darwin Núñez
      13 (14.9%)
      Diogo Jota
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Voting closed: Feb 17, 2023 09:52:02 pm

Liverpool 2-0 Everton: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 13708 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Re: Liverpool 2-0 Everton: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #506: Feb 14, 2023 10:06:48 pm

Keep digging fella, soon you’ll disappear up your own rectum, it may have escaped your notice but most on here think your a tit, no f**ker has been cheering us of late, far from it, most have taken our fu**ed up season on the chin, took the inevitable sh*te from rival fans, but still,  no one, no one moans and f***in bitches like you do, it’s f***in constant, every game we’ve played in almost every campaign good or not so good, there you are whinging and f***in moaning,

From Hodgeson which truth be told was warranted, but Rafa to Klopp in every season of every game your negativity shines thru, now I can’t be arsed trawling thru all those seasons posts but, you do more often than not have posted sh*te regarding our own, that’s the general consensus of what you may think is contributing to the good spirited banter and humour of this particular forum, well, here’s the truth of it fella, and I’m sorry to jizz all over yer pancakes but, you have the charisma of a brick, your the polar opposite of our Brilliant manager, and if he managed this forum I’d doubt you’d last five minutes,

You must be so sad and lonely, longing for JW to hand Jürgen his P45, and you won’t settle until Jürgen fucks off and we’re left with the Woy’s of this world, then you’ll have carte Blanche on the Neg head channels!!!

The Forum cheerleader back on I see, you must be a sad lonely f**ker living by himself because you quite clearly can’t tolerate any views that differ from you.
      But that would be ok if you had the intelligence to debate actual football facts or tactics but no it’s just insults, the first signs of a moron.

I have followed this club from Bob Paisley to the current incumbent so don’t come with that sh*te about who is or not allowed to follow the club.

I bet you were cheering Hodgson when he was about to get us relegated you are such a positive fella after all 🤷‍♂️

Do me a favour and ignore me it’s not that you actually contribute much apart from swearing and cheerleading, I don’t need that childish sh*te 🤡.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #507: Feb 15, 2023 01:37:20 am

Since

skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #508: Feb 16, 2023 01:20:54 pm
       :drinking:
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,330 posts | 1036 
      Reply #509: Feb 16, 2023 06:43:05 pm
      Charged with failing to control players then. The only charge should have been put on cody for causing a fracas. He should have been sent off.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8458 
      Reply #510: Feb 16, 2023 07:20:12 pm
      Charged with failing to control players then. The only charge should have been put on cody for causing a fracas. He should have been sent off.

Was always gonna happen with the subs getting involved etc.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #511: Feb 17, 2023 08:17:59 pm
      Best performance for a long while.
      Lots of energy all over the pitch, blueshite offered very little.
      Great to have all the options on the bench to call upon
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,839 posts | 701 
      Reply #512: Feb 21, 2023 11:17:02 am
      Routine win against Dyche at home, so just 511 previous posts to celebrate.

That header goes in however, the heads would have gone down again, the keyboards would have woken up, and another 300 posts would have been added to the total, at least.

Quick Reply