Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Anfield Review

Read 1136 times
      GlosGroundhop
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Anfield Review
      Mar 27, 2023 01:02:16 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2050 
      Re: Anfield Review
      Reply #1: Mar 27, 2023 01:24:21 pm

That was really nice. Glad you had a lovely experience. I went to the match too. Was nice to see a family vibe and Celtic fans mixing with Liverpool supporters.

Kudos to Celtic for bringing bus loads of hardcores. They provided a great atmosphere - great fans for a truly great football club. Always an honor to see Liverpool play them whatever type of match it is!

Keep up the great work - hope you get to all the grounds! (and a very important blog too, when globalisation and social media seems intent on ripping the geographical identity out of football clubs)
      GlosGroundhop
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Reply #2: Mar 27, 2023 03:11:55 pm
      That was really nice. Glad you had a lovely experience. I went to the match too. Was nice to see a family vibe and Celtic fans mixing with Liverpool supporters.

Kudos to Celtic for bringing bus loads of hardcores. They provided a great atmosphere - great fans for a truly great football club. Always an honor to see Liverpool play them whatever type of match it is!

Keep up the great work - hope you get to all the grounds! (and a very important blog too, when globalisation and social media seems intent on ripping the geographical identity out of football clubs)

For a friendly, the atmosphere was so good, and like I said, to experience You’ll Never Walk Alone in person was unbelievable. Thank you for taking the time to read the article, it took a lot of time and effort so it means a lot. All the best :)
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,232 posts | 751 
      Reply #3: Mar 27, 2023 09:25:42 pm
      Glad that you enjoyed your visit to Anfield. I myself have not been for a while. Great atmosphere especially from the Kop, waving their banners and flags !

Quick Reply