Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Liverpools run in top 4/6

Read 19614 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Liverpools run in top 4/6
      Reply #69: May 05, 2023 05:06:58 pm
      S'not been a classic this year. City have cooked the books so any win is tainted. Arsenal, to be fair are the real winners. They have, almost by default, found a decent manager. Newcastle are a rent-a-team. Sportswashing fodder.

Mancheater United slipped in the back door due mostly to our injury crisis. Similarly to Arsenal, they have found, almost by luck, a reasonable competent manager.

So all in all it's been a mediocre season. It's the glory and dignity, the sheer enthusiasm, the joy that we bring to the game, when that is slightly lacking the game has to tolerate the impostures, the rent-a-teams, the Mancheater mobs...the Southern con men. A sad sad season in many ways.

Can’t see it being that much different next year being honest. 🤢 Summer transfers going to tell us all a lot but still don’t see passed city again   :f_steam:
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,705 posts | 7164 
      Reply #70: May 05, 2023 06:18:35 pm
      Ali has been practising his header should he be needed in the last game. If we can by some miracle take it to the last game it will be quite an achievement over the last 10 games. Wonder if those silly people who questioned Jürgen have had second thoughts yet.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #71: May 05, 2023 06:49:41 pm
      Ali has been practising his header should he be needed in the last game. If we can by some miracle take it to the last game it will be quite an achievement over the last 10 games. Wonder if those silly people who questioned Jürgen have had second thoughts yet.

Don’t forget Trent, he also got plenty of stick. 😂 It’s thanks to him you’ve at least got Europa football next year. If he’d of stayed RB you’d of been in conference league.  God you’d of got some stick if you were in that.   :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,705 posts | 7164 
      Reply #72: May 05, 2023 07:13:27 pm
      Don’t forget Trent, he also got plenty of stick. 😂 It’s thanks to him you’ve at least got Europa football next year. If he’d of stayed RB you’d of been in conference league.  God you’d of got some stick if you were in that.   :lmao:

you need to let the fat lady sing before you count your Chickens.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #73: May 05, 2023 07:24:16 pm
      you need to let the fat lady sing before you count your Chickens.

Trent’s been sing since Arsenal match  😂
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #74: May 06, 2023 09:14:44 am

Your lot are hardly banging on you’re noisy neighbours door or Arsenal’s for that matter are you, you’re only in your current position because of our demise and transition, had we been just another 10% better you’d be looking up our arse, to be fair ETH has steadied your ship, your league position is proof of that, however, he’s only papered over the cracks,

You take that wee ugly fuckpig Bruno out and you struggle to string passes together, we all seen how Sevilla exposed just how weak your lot are, 2-0 up and cruising but one switch in formation from Sevilla and it was a different show, from that point there was only one winner and they weren’t horrible scummy fuckpigs from the shittiest shitehole of Shitchester, even with a second leg to play,

Take MR out who’s scoring yer goodies, De gea, has saved your lot from embarrassment many many times before this season, and this one is no different, yea that’s football I know these things happen, but how much longer can ETH afford to hang on to hasbeens & donkeys,

Q…..say for some mental reasons Jürgen & Eric ran off together for a hairy arsed jamboree, and both clubs needed new managers, which club is best placed currently that could say have a better future, now it’s easy to wear each others tints here but, genuinely considering club finances, and potential which would you go for ? Don’t think that Radcliffe or oily money is imminent, similarly with us, we don’t know who’s gonna invest in us, if at all ?

So, as it is going into the close season, with a whole summer of transfer activity to negotiate through, who finishes highest next season ??  ;D  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

If your lot do, I’ll buy you a kitkat……………..a Chunky one obviously  :f_whistle:

YNWA

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #75: May 06, 2023 12:33:08 pm
      Just been looking at the Scums run in and i can't see them dropping enough points to let us in if i am honest. They have West Ham away, Wolves home, Bournemouth away, and both Chelsea and Fulham at home.

The only potential banana skins i can see are the West Ham and Bournemouth games. Even if they slip up there they would still finish a point above us. I'm not giving up hope and am still praying for us but their run in is quite easy.

Maybe, just maybe, Chelsea could turn up for a game and throw a spanner in the works.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #76: May 06, 2023 02:49:38 pm

Q…..say for some mental reasons Jürgen & Eric ran off together for a hairy arsed jamboree, and both clubs needed new managers, which club is best placed currently that could say have a better future, now it’s easy to wear each others tints here but, genuinely considering club finances, and potential which would you go for ? Don’t think that Radcliffe or oily money is imminent, similarly with us, we don’t know who’s gonna invest in us, if at all ?

So, as it is going into the close season, with a whole summer of transfer activity to negotiate through, who finishes highest next season ??  ;D  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

If your lot do, I’ll buy you a kitkat……………..a Chunky one obviously  :f_whistle:

YNWA

You’re going to have to put gun to my head for an answer to this one Billy  :lmao: It’s very very close. Gun to my head I might have to just give it you fcuking lot. 🤢 and that’s only coz Klopp at the realm. If he fcuks off it will be another 30 years before you win the holy grail  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #77: May 06, 2023 02:53:17 pm

Your lot are hardly banging on you’re noisy neighbours door or Arsenal’s for that matter are you, you’re only in your current position because of our demise and transition, had we been just another 10% better you’d be looking up our arse, to be fair ETH has steadied your ship, your league position is proof of that, however, he’s only papered over the cracks,

You take that wee ugly fuckpig Bruno out and you struggle to string passes together, we all seen how Sevilla exposed just how weak your lot are, 2-0 up and cruising but one switch in formation from Sevilla and it was a different show, from that point there was only one winner and they weren’t horrible scummy fuckpigs from the shittiest shitehole of Shitchester, even with a second leg to play,

Take MR out who’s scoring yer goodies, De gea, has saved your lot from embarrassment many many times before this season, and this one is no different, yea that’s football I know these things happen, but how much longer can ETH afford to hang on to hasbeens & donkeys,

YNWA

If you take away the expletives it’s actually a very good post as your reading of United pretty good and couldn’t really counter and say why I disagree. You’re still a kunt though.   :f_whistle:
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,932 posts | 826 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #78: May 06, 2023 03:21:50 pm
      Just been looking at the Scums run in and i can't see them dropping enough points to let us in if i am honest. They have West Ham away, Wolves home, Bournemouth away, and both Chelsea and Fulham at home.

The only potential banana skins i can see are the West Ham and Bournemouth games. Even if they slip up there they would still finish a point above us. I'm not giving up hope and am still praying for us but their run in is quite easy.

Maybe, just maybe, Chelsea could turn up for a game and throw a spanner in the works.

Lose to West Ham, Lose to Bournemouth and either Chelsea or Fulham will do the rest.

Top four is ours if we keep winning.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,063 posts | 547 
      Reply #79: May 06, 2023 10:54:54 pm
      Worth remembering Utd are still basically sh*te. They are still a counter-attacking team, as they were under Mourinho and Solskjaer. A slightly better organised counter-attacking team than under Solskjaer, with a quality DM in Casemeiro, but still a counter-attacking team, lacking creativity. If it wasn't for Rashford scoring wonder goals earlier in the season they'd be mid table. Them failing to beat Wolves or Fulham is a real possibility, even at home.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #80: May 07, 2023 08:06:48 am
      Worth remembering Utd are still basically sh*te.

Yet still looking down at you lot. 😉
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,608 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #81: May 07, 2023 08:39:53 am
      Predict a very good away draw for the manky mob today.

But west ham capable of a cheeky win. They need a couple more wins to stay up.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #82: May 07, 2023 12:51:31 pm
      Predict a very good away draw for the manky mob today.

But west ham capable of a cheeky win. They need a couple more wins to stay up.

Arsenal win today along with the mancs will do nicely
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,705 posts | 7164 
      Reply #83: May 07, 2023 01:30:24 pm
      Arsenal win today along with the mancs will do nicely

Always liked "The Chosen One"  ;) like him even more when he beats UTD today
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,328 posts | 773 
      Reply #84: May 07, 2023 02:06:32 pm

We will become "Hammers" supporters for today, against Man Utd.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,802 posts | 892 
      Reply #85: May 07, 2023 02:41:32 pm
      Utd have got an easy run in. No chance unless they do a serious bottle job like Arsenal.

My eyes are on Newcastle.. but my brain says no.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #86: May 07, 2023 02:46:39 pm

Squeaky bum for me if the chosen one pulls it off. 🤢
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #87: May 07, 2023 06:15:53 pm
      Arse doing their bit. But will they fold in the following matches as well.
      If not, always rely on the mancs to fold instead 😂
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,608 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #88: May 07, 2023 08:54:24 pm
      Mancs losing.

Becoming an interesting end tut season.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,498 posts | 2869 
      Reply #89: May 07, 2023 08:58:34 pm
      Still don't think we'll get there - United have too many easy home games and similarly I can't see Newcastle drop enough points either.

Shame we didn't get our act together a month earlier.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,054 posts | 342 
      Reply #90: May 07, 2023 08:58:52 pm
      Oh, its such a perfect day
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton