Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Liverpools run in top 4/6

Read 18041 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Liverpools run in top 4/6
      Reply #23: Apr 28, 2023 10:08:41 pm
      It would be even greater to avoid the conference league, Keith. End of conference !

:lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #24: Apr 28, 2023 10:11:14 pm
      As for conference....It shouldn't even exist...it's nonsense.

100% it’s a load of bollocks.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #25: Apr 28, 2023 10:13:16 pm

I thought you might like that one, Keith.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #26: Apr 29, 2023 09:43:18 am
      Me neither but think more than a maybe of Europa football. Hopefully I’m wrong and it’s conference for you lot. 😂😂

F**k OFF ya Fat patronising scrotum munchin fuckwit, 😁 how dare you come on these boards and pontificate on how you hope we end up in that f***in shitty demoralising, completely pointless conference pish !!  Ya Cnut,  and if your Scummy fuckpig’s were in our position you wouldn’t want it either,

This is another season where our position in the table isn’t a true reflection on what is normal, same as your f***in lot, there’s no getting away from the fact we’ve been sh*te for the most part this campaign and the reasons why, but you’re not much better dipshit, ok a few points but, you’re lot on the whole while decent, but scrape the surface and you look like Ole’s still at the wheel,

You’ve got a hard on cos we’re unlikely to see CL next season, and not because you’re lot will, hence your suggestive patronising bullshit, of how you hope to see us in that gawd awful conference bollocks, plus I hadn’t insulted you for f***in ages ye fat Manc jobby lickin wankstain. 😁👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #27: Apr 29, 2023 11:58:32 am

F**k OFF ya Fat patronising scrotum munchin fuckwit, 😁 how dare you come on these boards and pontificate on how you hope we end up in that f***in shitty demoralising, completely pointless conference pish !!  Ya Cnut,  and if your Scummy fuckpig’s were in our position you wouldn’t want it either,

This is another season where our position in the table isn’t a true reflection on what is normal, same as your f***in lot, there’s no getting away from the fact we’ve been sh*te for the most part this campaign and the reasons why, but you’re not much better dipshit, ok a few points but, you’re lot on the whole while decent, but scrape the surface and you look like Ole’s still at the wheel,

You’ve got a hard on cos we’re unlikely to see CL next season, and not because you’re lot will, hence your suggestive patronising bullshit, of how you hope to see us in that gawd awful conference bollocks, plus I hadn’t insulted you for f***in ages ye fat Manc jobby lickin wankstain. 😁👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA

FAT? I’ll have you know I’ve lost over 2 stone in six month you skinny kunt. 🖕🖕🖕

I’m preying you get in the conference league so I can take the piss out of you but your run in says you’ll easily get top 6 now that Trent pulled you lot out of the sh*t 😂

Hang on a min? What bullshit you coming out with now! The way you’ve played this year is a true reflection on where you are in the league. In your own words! It’s been a annus horribilis so don’t be coming the high and mighty now you Red fcuk wit. 😋

I’ve never said we’re a good team, least not for around 10 years. 🤢 Just happy we’ve stopped the rot with a Micky Mouse Cup in the cabinet and enjoying the game a bit more now.

Let’s put things into perspective though, none of us will be winning the league next year and any fan that does are delusional. It’s all about baby steps and just happy it’s better than it was.

The only reason you haven’t insulted me is because you’ve been that busy getting insulted by your own teams performance youve gone into the abyss coz you’re embarrassed to show your face. 😂

So fcuk you you scouse motherfucker

Peace out…   :f_whistle:
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #28: Apr 29, 2023 12:25:42 pm
      I don't care UTD are bottling it, I have been joking about it with my friends last couple weeks but I am speaking it into existence.

We win all our games, they lose to Brighton, West Ham and Chelsea and drop points Vs Villa.

Top four is ours.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #29: Apr 29, 2023 12:38:05 pm
      FAT? I’ll have you know I’ve lost over 2 stone in six month you skinny kunt. 🖕🖕🖕

I’m preying you get in the conference league so I can take the piss out of you but your run in says you’ll easily get top 6 now that Trent pulled you lot out of the sh*t 😂

Hang on a min? What bullshit you coming out with now! The way you’ve played this year is a true reflection on where you are in the league. In your own words! It’s been a annus horribilis so don’t be coming the high and mighty now you Red fcuk wit. 😋

I’ve never said we’re a good team, least not for around 10 years. 🤢 Just happy we’ve stopped the rot with a Micky Mouse Cup in the cabinet and enjoying the game a bit more now.

Let’s put things into perspective though, none of us will be winning the league next year and any fan that does are delusional. It’s all about baby steps and just happy it’s better than it was.

The only reason you haven’t insulted me is because you’ve been that busy getting insulted by your own teams performane youve gone into the abyss coz you’re embarrassed to show your face. 😂

So fcuk you you scouse motherfucker

Peace out…   :f_whistle:

CNUT !! Fat or Not ?    ;D xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #30: Apr 29, 2023 02:41:56 pm

I’ll take the Cnut, hopefully oily Cnut soon.  :f_whistle:
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #31: Apr 30, 2023 07:46:22 am
      We ain’t getting top 4, we have away too much

Missing a couple of key pens recently for example cost us 4 points which would be massive

Ain’t too bothered, I think we will be in europa with a good shot on winning it next year for cl footy and also finish in the top 4 provided we keep the majority of key players fit and with the main guys rested for europa, we should be fully on fire

Cl is also becoming a top 5 soon anyway as English clubs have done well in Europe so will be easier to get in it next year
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #32: Apr 30, 2023 11:39:35 am

Missing a couple of key pens recently for example cost us 4 points which would be massive

Ain’t too bothered, I think we will be in europa with a good shot on winning it next year for cl footy and also finish in the top 4 provided we keep the majority of key players fit and with the main guys rested for europa, we should be fully on fire

Cl is also becoming a top 5 soon anyway as English clubs have done well in Europe so will be easier to get in it next year

That's exactly right KTF. Well pointed out. 2024 will see the changes. Two countries that perform the best in C/L will get an extra place and it will go to the team finishing 5th. Few computations but it will probably mean, given the usual strong showing in the C/L by Premier teams, that 5 in the C/L will be the norm.

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #33: Apr 30, 2023 11:59:04 am
      I genuinely believe that we can still get a Champions League spot. We have to win every game though.The very fact we are still possibly acquiring a Champions League slot after what has been a disastrous Season is a crumb of comfort.

Now i know it is only a crumb and i'd prefer the whole cake but i can still taste a crumb, however minute it is.

If it's still possible then i am still believing. that will never change. Positive thought and prayer can change even the most dire situations.

We've won our last three games, unbeaten in our last five. We are not flying but there is at least some form of momentum, Spurs should be there for the taking today.

One game at a time but we can still do this. Like i said, the fact we are still in the hunt is a miracle in itself.

Come on boys, finish the Season with a burst of pride and honour.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #34: Apr 30, 2023 12:23:01 pm

As you say this decent run of form (or at least results) is so unlikely to get us 4th as to be not worth talking about. Even if we were to carry on winning, the chances of both Utd. and Newcastle dropping the necessary points doesn't look on the cards. So sadly I think that ship has sailed.
      If we get 5th (and that's not certain with Brighton, Spurs and Villa) and the Europa league, I think we'll have a decent shot at winning it, though it's far from as easy to win it, certainly not as easy as some might think.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,325 posts | 188 
      Reply #35: Apr 30, 2023 03:42:34 pm
      As you say this decent run of form (or at least results) is so unlikely to get us 4th as to be not worth talking about. Even if we were to carry on winning, the chances of both Utd. and Newcastle dropping the necessary points doesn't look on the cards. So sadly I think that ship has sailed.
      If we get 5th (and that's not certain with Brighton, Spurs and Villa) and the Europa league, I think we'll have a decent shot at winning it, though it's far from as easy to win it, certainly not as easy as some might think.

Exactly

And I want to clarify too incase people think I am coming off a grinch

I actually believe we may win all of our games, I think we have a good shot

But the problem is we have too much of a gap and it ain’t happening but I am being positive for europa next year

Let’s win it and next year even 5th may be a cl spot for England if city win it this year
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #36: Apr 30, 2023 04:06:17 pm
      Exactly

And I want to clarify too incase people think I am coming off a grinch

I actually believe we may win all of our games, I think we have a good shot

But the problem is we have too much of a gap and it ain’t happening but I am being positive for europa next year

Let’s win it and next year even 5th may be a cl spot for England if city win it this year

That's the problem. It's the reliance on others to drop points that's the biggest barrier.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #37: Apr 30, 2023 04:16:42 pm
      4th is gone now I think, I was hoping Villa could do a bit more against Utd and get a point at least, but the scum are looking very resilient on top of Newcastle seeming to not be feeling the end of season pressure like I thought they would... just gotta keep getting points for 5th and hope for a miracle when it comes to 4th now.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #38: May 02, 2023 02:00:08 pm
      Fulham next on the menu. Hope we learn from the sloppy play that let Spurs make a game of it. Harry Wilson done OK. Mitrovic still in the slammer. Should be a regulation home win, just a question of how many we score. I've settled on 3-0.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #39: May 02, 2023 02:11:39 pm
      Fulham next on the menu. Hope we learn from the sloppy play that let Spurs make a game of it. Harry Wilson done OK. Mitrovic still in the slammer. Should be a regulation home win, just a question of how many we score. I've settled on 3-0.

Agree should be a regulation home win for the Reds. Unfortunately not the way they have been performing lately. It could well be another roller coaster ride !
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #40: May 04, 2023 12:15:56 pm
      Well if my prediction right  and United get beat tonite you lot will only be 4 points behind with us just having the one game left in hand. How many will be thinking 🤔🤔🤔 just maybe 🤔🤔🤔 

Certainly make it a little squeaky bum time.   :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #41: May 04, 2023 12:44:21 pm
      Well if my prediction right  and United get beat tonite you lot will only be 4 points behind with us just having the one game left in hand. How many will be thinking 🤔🤔🤔 just maybe 🤔🤔🤔 

Certainly make it a little squeaky bum time.   :lmao:

draw at worst I think for your mob.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #42: May 04, 2023 12:54:09 pm
      draw at worst I think for your mob.

I’ll snap your hands off now for a point. 😂
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #43: May 05, 2023 01:05:58 am
      Brentford next. F**k that's gonna be a tough game.

Hope the crowd is up for it, unlike that Fulham game where you could hear a pin drop!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #44: May 05, 2023 08:10:21 am
      I’ll snap your hands off now for a point. 😂

you were right. l o l
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #45: May 05, 2023 08:11:53 am
      Not getting too excited about united dropping points, they still need to drop a lot more for us to catch them.

And we need to be perfect 4 wins from last 4.

Quick Reply