Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Alexis "Kevin" Mac Allister (Brighton)

Read 21327 times
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Re: Alexis "Kevin" Mac Allister (Brighton)
      Reply #92: May 14, 2023 08:35:03 pm
      Not nit picking but his mistakes could of turned the game in arsenal's favour Caceido was right back and was steady. I think you are looking through red tinted glasses as we are linked with him. Brighton brilliant today but Mac and Caceido where far from their best players today.
      Fair enough. Perhaps I looked at your comments as sarcastic rather than unbiased opinion. My bad

Sure Mac gave the ball away, amd I can think of one in his own half that led to a good chance by Trossard, but I still thought he was great at holding the ball up and linking play. Also thought his over the top ball was great, but not all landed.

Caicedo was great. That guy reminds me of a bigger version of Kante. He just gives you no space and is ao good at winning the ball in great positions. Good passer too. I know I'm gonna sound crazy, but imo I'd take him over Jude.

If I could go with any two for us, I'd do Cacideo and Rice. Go with a 4-2-3-1 and have those guys sit in front of the back 4 and allow the full backs to get forward. They don't mind putting in a tackle, work hard to cover for others, and still have some offensive awareness

I settle for Mac though 8)
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,459 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #93: May 15, 2023 01:23:59 pm
      Rumours he is only interested in moving to a champions league club.

So chances are its not happening, especially as klopp says hes not  wanting players that only think about stuff like that. Wants them hungry for LFC.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #94: May 15, 2023 01:26:49 pm

So chances are its not happening, especially as klopp says hes not  wanting players that only think about stuff like that. Wants them hungry for LFC.

https://twitter.com/empireofthekop/status/1658084938246176768?s=46&t=_4uI6CiVRqge8WqM7F37Iw
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #95: May 15, 2023 01:28:16 pm

https://twitter.com/empireofthekop/status/1658084938246176768?s=46&t=_4uI6CiVRqge8WqM7F37Iw
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,459 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #96: May 15, 2023 01:47:20 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #97: May 15, 2023 06:31:28 pm
      lets get the season over with the players we have then we can see where we finished and go from there. Think with Trent and the young SPanish lad playing so well before his injury the transfer wish list may well have changed
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,918 posts | 281 
      Reply #98: May 17, 2023 12:27:03 am
      lets get the season over with the players we have then we can see where we finished and go from there. Think with Trent and the young SPanish lad playing so well before his injury the transfer wish list may well have changed

So if we don't need 3, is Jude back on the list :)
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,331 posts | 1036 
      Reply #99: May 17, 2023 09:18:37 am
      L O L

Usual ITK's chatting sh1t then.

At the end of the day ... none of the bs matters. That's why I don't read or get involved in it.

Liverpool will already know if their targets, whoever they are, want in. They will know their contract demands etc. Its agreeing a fee with their clubs that will be the problem.

But they will have an answer pretty much from the players already if not from their mouth then from their representatives.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,459 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #100: May 17, 2023 09:26:48 am
      At the end of the day ... none of the bs matters. That's why I don't read or get involved in it.

Liverpool will already know if their targets, whoever they are, want in. They will know their contract demands etc. Its agreeing a fee with their clubs that will be the problem.

But they will have an answer pretty much from the players already if not from their mouth then from their representatives.

Yea, I dont usually listen to ITK's.

I like it when we pull a transfer from nowhere that the ITK's have no clue about. l o l
      Don77

• 6,331 posts | 1036 
      Reply #101: May 17, 2023 09:32:22 am
      Yea, I dont usually listen to ITK's.

I like it when we pull a transfer from nowhere that the ITK's have no clue about. l o l

The ITK's have as much clue as I do. Once in a long while they accidentally get something right. And they dine out on that then ....

Klopp will know who he wants and if they want in. Once that's sorted it's down to those above him ... but they're leaving start of june arnt they. So I assume unless the deals are put in place before then and agreed it will be Billy hogan doing the negotiations? Until a new sporting director comes in. You would think someone would be there now with ward on gardening leave. We've only known 9 months he wants out ......
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,459 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #102: May 17, 2023 10:23:10 am
      The ITK's have as much clue as I do. Once in a long while they accidentally get something right. And they dine out on that then ....

Klopp will know who he wants and if they want in. Once that's sorted it's down to those above him ... but they're leaving start of june arnt they. So I assume unless the deals are put in place before then and agreed it will be Billy hogan doing the negotiations? Until a new sporting director comes in. You would think someone would be there now with ward on gardening leave. We've only known 9 months he wants out ......

I have a sneaky all our business will be done very quickly. Announcements ASAP after season finishes.

rossyred

• 9,099 posts | 1637 
      Reply #103: May 20, 2023 05:05:45 pm
      Will be announced immediately after last game
      glennusmc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,639 posts | 449 
      Reply #104: May 20, 2023 08:20:47 pm
      Will be announced immediately after last game

Hope so.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #105: May 23, 2023 01:49:07 pm
      This one doesn't set my pulse racing if I'm being honest.  Hopefully I'll be proven wrong but wouldn't say he was someone who has blown me away when I've watched him.  Not even sure if he's Brighton's best player either?

Is there any way we could find out who Brighton are planning to buy to replace him as we should probably get whoever that is as well.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,459 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #106: May 23, 2023 03:01:38 pm
      This one doesn't set my pulse racing if I'm being honest.  Hopefully I'll be proven wrong but wouldn't say he was someone who has blown me away when I've watched him.  Not even sure if he's Brighton's best player either?

Is there any way we could find out who Brighton are planning to buy to replace him as we should probably get whoever that is as well.

Milner is replacing him. l o l
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #107: May 23, 2023 03:48:12 pm

Me neither but then I felt a similar way when we signed Jota and he came in and was excellent.This lad looks like a good player but I do wonder if we';d be better off getting a player Caicedo who plays with energy and physicality and can run all day. Our midfield has looked slow and lethargic all year, especially off of the ball. That for me is what we need to change. We need a Momo Sissoko (with a first touch, and 2nd come to think of it!).
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,696 posts | 837 
      Reply #108: May 24, 2023 08:50:53 pm
      On the bench once again. I think he's clearly being protected from any risk of injury for an imminent transfer after the end of the season.

Caicedo isn't receiving the same treatment which indicates nobody is in advanced negotiations for him, but if we are the club who is close to completing a deal for MacAllister then I would also say this indicates we're not interested in Caicedo because if we were you'd think we'd be negotiating both as there is no reason to seal MacAllister and then come back a month later for his partner.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #109: May 24, 2023 10:06:03 pm
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,139 posts | 1195 
      Reply #110: May 24, 2023 10:53:35 pm
      Hope we get it over the line. Personally think he is a safe bet who will markedly improve our midfield. We need more but he will be a very good start.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,670 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #111: May 25, 2023 08:04:25 am

All though I believe he’s leaving he isn’t saying goodbye to anyone in that clip. The lad looking for a friend or family in the crowd. Media once again doing what they do best.   :tosser:
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2742 
      Reply #112: May 25, 2023 07:33:47 pm
      On the bench once again. I think he's clearly being protected from any risk of injury for an imminent transfer after the end of the season.

Caicedo isn't receiving the same treatment which indicates nobody is in advanced negotiations for him, but if we are the club who is close to completing a deal for MacAllister then I would also say this indicates we're not interested in Caicedo because if we were you'd think we'd be negotiating both as there is no reason to seal MacAllister and then come back a month later for his partner.

Think we've been priced out of a move for Caicedo.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,481 posts | 3286 
      Reply #113: May 26, 2023 06:52:54 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #114: May 26, 2023 08:36:37 pm
      Think we've been priced out of a move for Caicedo.

think we need to keep an open mind mate and hope something big will happen plenty of time later to pick over the bones of the most important transfer window.

Quick Reply