Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 7th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

Dominik Szoboszlai Player Thread (M)

Read 28543 times
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,271 posts | 283 
      • Let's talk about six
      Re: Dominik Szoboszlai Player Thread (M)
      Reply #46: Jul 03, 2023 04:08:52 pm
      Interesting signing this fella, he could prove to be the glue that will stick it all together, the type we have craved for f**k knows how long now, his versatility is amazing, he can play with aplomb in 2/3 different positions which can be a huge advantage, it could allow JĆ¼rgen to employ either 2 DMā€™s or two AMā€™s depending on who weā€™re up against, with Mac already in, and now we have Dominik and if we were to add Thuram as well I think weā€™re done for this window and, dare I say a very good one,

4 out 3 in with two youngsters vying for a starting berth, both Bacjetic & Tyler Morton I would imagine will be competing for Fabinhoā€™s position, with Bacj slightly ahead having already played, we might splash out for another CB which could prove very wise, we simply canā€™t afford long term injury to any of our back line,
      and with the two Jā€™s having the break in strain of a twix I think we need to add a bit more depth to our defence,

Weā€™re not done yet transfer wise but when we have landed Thuram weā€™ll have a almost perfect set up, a completely solid defensive block, a young swashbuckling hungry in yer face Midfield and a attacking front that will strike the fear into any defensive unit Europe wide, once all of the new cogs have settled and other component parts meld together I think we could prove to one hell of a pain in the Arse for PepG and all the other oily lot,

Donā€™t forget we have a advantage over everyone else, the spot lights will be on the Fraudsters, what Arteta does with the goons, what Poch does with the Chavs, and what Ange does at Spuds, donā€™t care about Eric and his MUtants cos theyā€™ll be looking up our arse anyway, we have the Klopp factor, longest and best serving manager in the league, and he has just built himself yet another outstanding side that will be capable of winning absolutely f***in everything,  Again!!!

You heard it here first 😉

YNWA

F***ing right!
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,934 posts | 829 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #47: Jul 03, 2023 04:58:07 pm
      Interesting signing this fella, he could prove to be the glue that will stick it all together, the type we have craved for f**k knows how long now, his versatility is amazing, he can play with aplomb in 2/3 different positions which can be a huge advantage, it could allow JĆ¼rgen to employ either 2 DMā€™s or two AMā€™s depending on who weā€™re up against, with Mac already in, and now we have Dominik and if we were to add Thuram as well I think weā€™re done for this window and, dare I say a very good one,

4 out 3 in with two youngsters vying for a starting berth, both Bacjetic & Tyler Morton I would imagine will be competing for Fabinhoā€™s position, with Bacj slightly ahead having already played, we might splash out for another CB which could prove very wise, we simply canā€™t afford long term injury to any of our back line,
      and with the two Jā€™s having the break in strain of a twix I think we need to add a bit more depth to our defence,

Weā€™re not done yet transfer wise but when we have landed Thuram weā€™ll have a almost perfect set up, a completely solid defensive block, a young swashbuckling hungry in yer face Midfield and a attacking front that will strike the fear into any defensive unit Europe wide, once all of the new cogs have settled and other component parts meld together I think we could prove to one hell of a pain in the Arse for PepG and all the other oily lot,

Donā€™t forget we have a advantage over everyone else, the spot lights will be on the Fraudsters, what Arteta does with the goons, what Poch does with the Chavs, and what Ange does at Spuds, donā€™t care about Eric and his MUtants cos theyā€™ll be looking up our arse anyway, we have the Klopp factor, longest and best serving manager in the league, and he has just built himself yet another outstanding side that will be capable of winning absolutely f***in everything,  Again!!!

You heard it here first 😉

YNWA

THIS IS SPARTA!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,253 posts | 3500 
      Reply #48: Jul 03, 2023 09:31:01 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,310 posts | 2772 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #49: Jul 03, 2023 09:32:41 pm
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,987 posts | 5046 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #50: Jul 04, 2023 09:24:15 am
      Big season for Nunez, this will prove if heā€™s a success or failure.

Why ?

The season is f***in weeks away yet right away we have no mark Mank wa**s sharpening the knives already, what is it with opposition fans sticking the boot in unnecessarily, particularly in Nunezā€™s direction?

The lad is raw as F**k, no one knows that better than JĆ¼rgen, in the matches Darwin has as featured thus far heā€™s been played out of his natural position, he canā€™t speak English, hasnā€™t yet settled into a new country, new culture, away from family, unfamiliar style of play, etc etc etc, all of those things and things we no F**k all about have arguably been a hindrance, you can add JĆ¼rgenā€™s tweak to the system as well as the lack of legs/ intensity from midfield a weakened supply line, his finishing is down to him at times probably trying too hard, other times perhaps the wrong decisions,

Keith Singleton is a nice fella, slightly fat, ugly, a mug only his mother will sit on, and heā€™s a Manky Manc, other than that his opinions on these boards are for the most part sensible, knowledgeable and respectful, but on this particular occasion heā€™s talking out of his poop chute,

Is it jealousy, I dunno, fear would be a more appropriate description to his inane drivel, why else would a oppo fan deride one of our own if he wasnā€™t concerned, if he wasnā€™t fearful , telling you now, if the lad had landed in Munt-Chester airport instead of John Lennon Keithā€™s bell end would be pointing to the stars permanently, heā€™s worried arenā€™t ye Keith my little fat Mutant ?

Oh look who else has signed this window, Dom the bomb will explode in a Klopp midfield, Mac the knife already thru the doors, and then itā€™ll be Thuram, add a touch of the very classy Bacjetic and the inverted Trent Alexander Arnold and suddenly in the blinking of a JW Hendry cheque book we have a very very dynamic central midfield, sat in front of a reasonably solid back Five(Allison) included, and behind arguably the most dangerous front line in the whole f***in world !!

Oh and Keith, I didnā€™t say Trent couldnā€™t perform in midfield, I said heā€™s better off staying at rb, however since JĆ¼rgen has had to tweak his system due to lack of legs in the aforementioned midfield it probably was the ideal time to try him further forward, he played there in his younger years so why wouldnā€™t he make it look natural when he moved up ?
      NOTE: Make sure you know all the facts you will need to know if youā€™re gonna criticise any of our boys, lard arse.

Enjoy your continued presence in the land of Mediocrity, maybe you should rename yourselves ā€œNonce Unitedā€ cos youā€™ll always be look up our arse.

Cheers Slimfast 😁👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,310 posts | 2772 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #51: Jul 04, 2023 01:43:39 pm

Why ?

The season is f***in weeks away yet right away we have no mark Mank wa**s sharpening the knives already, what is it with opposition fans sticking the boot in unnecessarily, particularly in Nunezā€™s direction?

The lad is raw as f**k, no one knows that better than JĆ¼rgen, in the matches Darwin has as featured thus far heā€™s been played out of his natural position, he canā€™t speak English, hasnā€™t yet settled into a new country, new culture, away from family, unfamiliar style of play, etc etc etc, all of those things and things we no f**k all about have arguably been a hindrance, you can add JĆ¼rgenā€™s tweak to the system as well as the lack of legs/ intensity from midfield a weakened supply line, his finishing is down to him at times probably trying too hard, other times perhaps the wrong decisions,

Keith Singleton is a nice fella, slightly fat, ugly, a mug only his mother will sit on, and heā€™s a Manky Manc, other than that his opinions on these boards are for the most part sensible, knowledgeable and respectful, but on this particular occasion heā€™s talking out of his poop chute,

Is it jealousy, I dunno, fear would be a more appropriate description to his inane drivel, why else would a oppo fan deride one of our own if he wasnā€™t concerned, if he wasnā€™t fearful , telling you now, if the lad had landed in Munt-Chester airport instead of John Lennon Keithā€™s bell end would be pointing to the stars permanently, heā€™s worried arenā€™t ye Keith my little fat Mutant ?

Oh look who else has signed this window, Dom the bomb will explode in a Klopp midfield, Mac the knife already thru the doors, and then itā€™ll be Thuram, add a touch of the very classy Bacjetic and the inverted Trent Alexander Arnold and suddenly in the blinking of a JW Hendry cheque book we have a very very dynamic central midfield, sat in front of a reasonably solid back Five(Allison) included, and behind arguably the most dangerous front line in the whole f***in world !!

Oh and Keith, I didnā€™t say Trent couldnā€™t perform in midfield, I said heā€™s better off staying at rb, however since JĆ¼rgen has had to tweak his system due to lack of legs in the aforementioned midfield it probably was the ideal time to try him further forward, he played there in his younger years so why wouldnā€™t he make it look natural when he moved up ?
      NOTE: Make sure you know all the facts you will need to know if youā€™re gonna criticise any of our boys, lard arse.

Enjoy your continued presence in the land of Mediocrity, maybe you should rename yourselves ā€œNonce Unitedā€ cos youā€™ll always be look up our arse.

Cheers Slimfast 😁👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA
      What the fcuk you talking about Billy buster? Iā€™ve yet to pass judgment on how good or bad Nunez is. You wonā€™t find any of my 14,000 + post calling him in any shape or form. Iā€™ve continuously said till you get the midfield sorted out the jury is still out on him. Itā€™s your own lads that some have called him sh*te not me.

You must take guesses coz Iā€™m a manc w*nk you naturally think I call him and the rest of your squad. Think the only two Iā€™ve criticised the most are Ox & Gomez and certainly not got them wrong with my thoughts. Hell I think some of you lot would even back me up on that.   ;D

Stop side stepping my mate Trent, we both know you got that one wrong. Klopp got my number now so rings me when he has doubts, he agreed with me about Trent and noted what I said about getting 3 if not 4 midfielders in the summer window.  :f_whistle:

Klopp did say heā€™d like to get rid of Gomez but funds could be a problem to replace him so every chance he might be there another season. I did say Iā€™d be more than happy if he stayed though.  :f_tongueincheek:

Anyway stop moaning and think about that Ā£50 you might be losing to me once summer signings are sorted. You lot have the edge so far Klopps done well. As usual United still lagging.

However, I can say this much! you wonā€™t QUOTE finish in front of Arsenal 🥸

Just for the record you were the nonce last year looking up at us lot. 😉

Ps.. not heard the lard arse saying for years. My sister in law called it me all the time  :lmao:
      « Last Edit: Jul 04, 2023 01:48:40 pm by Keith Singleton »
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,732 posts | 3742 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #52: Jul 04, 2023 03:39:07 pm
      Big season for Nunez, this will prove if heā€™s a success or failure.

Leave him alone ;) Better than that giant that only performs for Holland :D

Nunez will benefit from Dominik smart play.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,310 posts | 2772 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #53: Jul 04, 2023 03:44:50 pm
      Leave him alone ;) Better than that giant that only performs for Holland :D

Nunez will benefit from Dominik smart play.

Donā€™t say anything about him what so ever last year. However, Iā€™ll be making up for it once I see what heā€™s like with the new midfield Klopps building. 😉😂
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,732 posts | 3742 
      Reply #54: Jul 04, 2023 03:46:45 pm
      Donā€™t say anything about him what so ever last year. However, Iā€™ll be making up for it once I see what heā€™s like with the new midfield Klopps building. 😉😂

If he plays because I would play Salah, Diaz and Gakpo as first choice.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,310 posts | 2772 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #55: Jul 04, 2023 03:51:41 pm
      If he plays because I would play Salah, Diaz and Gakpo as first choice.

So youā€™re saying a 85 million player canā€™t get in front of Diaz & Gakpo?   :f_whistle:
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,177 posts | 265 
      Reply #56: Jul 04, 2023 05:19:35 pm
      :scarf:
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,732 posts | 3742 
      Reply #57: Jul 04, 2023 08:38:07 pm
      So youā€™re saying a 85 million player canā€™t get in front of Diaz & Gakpo?   :f_whistle:

According to me, yep however he is a player that needs a team on form so maybe we will see a more clinical striker with the help of Alexis and Dominik.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,310 posts | 2772 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #58: Jul 04, 2023 08:54:16 pm
      According to me, yep however he is a player that needs a team on form so maybe we will see a more clinical striker with the help of Alexis and Dominik.

Canā€™t wait to see how he performs under the new midfield, just so I can give Billy Buster some flack 🤞😂
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,732 posts | 3742 
      Reply #59: Jul 05, 2023 01:19:00 am
      Canā€™t wait to see how he performs under the new midfield, just so I can give Billy Buster some flack 🤞😂

The new midfield needs to gel and Klopp hopefully since they are in early for pre-season, he will play them immediately.

JamPe
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #60: Jul 05, 2023 09:45:09 am
      I'm waiting for that too. I think he will fit into the team quite well if he establishes himself well.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,628 posts | 763 
      Reply #61: Jul 05, 2023 03:53:18 pm
      This 2 year old video appeared in my feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHt_WL_IWSs
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,255 posts | 1228 
      Reply #62: Jul 05, 2023 10:59:20 pm
      Wonder what the Leipzig fans think of us nicking their best? They must think we're a right bunch of c*nts especially after nkunku f*cked off as well. I imagine there is an Aussie Red equivalent on a German forum somewhere kicking off  :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,900 posts | 6827 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #63: Jul 06, 2023 05:09:43 am
      Wonder what the Leipzig fans think of us nicking their best? They must think we're a right bunch of c*nts especially after nkunku f*cked off as well. I imagine there is an Aussie Red equivalent on a German forum somewhere kicking off  :D

:lmao:

I betchya he's stoned!  :D xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,310 posts | 2772 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #64: Jul 06, 2023 08:08:00 am

No sure there is a bigger kunt than Aussie Red is there LFC   :f_whistle:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,666 posts | 3900 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #65: Jul 06, 2023 10:02:34 am

Au contraire.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,310 posts | 2772 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #66: Jul 06, 2023 12:37:30 pm

The hat doesn't fit me  ;D
      ShabbaRanks
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20 posts |
      Reply #67: Jul 08, 2023 03:34:21 pm
      Top-a-top signing. He`s been on my radar for many years and I am so happy he is here. Perfect Klopp player, a great character and team player as well.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,900 posts | 6827 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #68: Jul 09, 2023 11:00:53 pm

You still around mate?  :D

Quick Reply