Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Fabinho -> Al-Ittihad

Read 16409 times
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,494 posts | 2868 
      Re: Fabinho -> Al-Ittihad
      Reply #115: Jul 16, 2023 09:06:36 pm
      Just can't really be arsed to be outraged by either move.

They've both had their heads turned by money - just sell them and move quickly to sign a couple of replacements. Pre-season is well underway and whilst it's a blow to lose two such experienced figures in the middle of the park we've got no room for players that can't be arsed to stay and fight for their places.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #116: Jul 16, 2023 09:14:22 pm
      Can you confirm which items are from China and which arenā€™t ?

When I buy an item I donā€™t have the first clue where itā€™s made or from

Also plenty of times we donā€™t have a choice when it comes to where items are manufactured

I donā€™t recall when we were helping innocents being killed ?

Most electronics are due to cheap
      Labour and even clothes, just to give context, the people in camps are forced to work for exporting. Just look at UN reports, what they have done is ethnic genocide, same as what Nazis.

With Israel, again look at independent un reports, they have killed a lot of innocent Palestinians, taken over their homes recently, also watched as some hard right residents did it. (They have a right wing extreme gov in place now which has made things far worse)

People killed include doctors and journalists btw. We supply arms for this and allow them a free pass to do what they want as Britain with America helped israel illegally take over Palestine so our history is forever known in helping that and whatā€™s happened since and continue to arm them

Saudi is absolutely no different than China or Israel. All 3 have murdered innocent people. China has forced takeover of the sea and islands and Israel has forced takeover a country.

This moral outrage exists only because of the media, even the gov is planning a law to force organisations to not criticise israel and China despite the open murders they are committing

If the media treated israel and China the same as Saudi which they wonā€™t as those two countries own the Uk media through investments, then the moral outrage of Saudi would be less. It will never be the case as the papers are owned by Israel citizens and China has hugely invested in all aspects of the Uk business society

Itā€™s double standards

KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #117: Jul 16, 2023 09:18:13 pm
      Just can't really be arsed to be outraged by either move.

They've both had their heads turned by money - just sell them and move quickly to sign a couple of replacements. Pre-season is well underway and whilst it's a blow to lose two such experienced figures in the middle of the park we've got no room for players that can't be arsed to stay and fight for their places.

Itā€™s for the best when it comes to our future planning strategies though. The players going had a below average season last year and we can really invest in the area now

Itā€™s a blessing disguise to really kick on
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #118: Jul 16, 2023 09:20:29 pm
      This is where I find the Henderson one a little bit stranger. Millionaires chasing more money is hardly news bit for someone involved do much in LBGT rights and campaigns it's a strange move

The lbgt I do agree with you on, I am only surprised on that front with him being a focal point but not the money side of things

harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,927 posts | 969 
      Reply #119: Jul 17, 2023 12:04:39 am
      The lbgt I do agree with you on, I am only surprised on that front with him being a focal point but not the money side of things

Is it possible that he (and others) believe the best way to accelerate change / progress in the middle east is to go straight into the belly of the beast and be an advocate for change?  These players and managers will have an excellent stage to make their beliefs known, and maybe that accessibility will help the next generation adopt more progressive beliefs?
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #120: Jul 17, 2023 07:36:30 am
      Is it possible that he (and others) believe the best way to accelerate change / progress in the middle east is to go straight into the belly of the beast and be an advocate for change?  These players and managers will have an excellent stage to make their beliefs known, and maybe that accessibility will help the next generation adopt more progressive beliefs?

I think this could be the case but most likely heā€™s going there to progress football instead whilst earning a good amount

End of the day he is now a fringe player for us, and itā€™s a perfectly acceptable move because of that for him imo
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #121: Jul 17, 2023 10:16:53 am
      I think this could be the case but most likely heā€™s going there to progress football instead whilst earning a good amount

End of the day he is now a fringe player for us, and itā€™s a perfectly acceptable move because of that for him imo

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've heard it all now. They're going there and dropping us to promote good. To bring change and lobby the Saudis to stop their ways. They're going there because they're excited about the Saudi pub division 1  :lmao: :lmao: . If 40m is on offer then fabinho can go. He's obviously desperate to quit football at the highest level.

Fringe player? I assume youre on about henderson. No. Its not entirely acceptable for the captain of the football club to agree terms on a deal for dirty money or any money on the eve of the new season  when we're in transition and already lost alot of experienced players. It's not acceptable. He should know fcuking better than to destabilise the club and potentially the dressing room so close to the start of the season.

Fight for your place and at least give the club a good amount of time to plan for your departure.   Seems like both of them have got 💵 signs in their eyes and can't get there quick enough.

KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #122: Jul 17, 2023 02:48:49 pm

I've heard it all now. They're going there and dropping us to promote good. To bring change and lobby the Saudis to stop their ways. They're going there because they're excited about the Saudi pub division 1  :lmao: :lmao: . If 40m is on offer then fabinho can go. He's obviously desperate to quit football at the highest level.

Fringe player? I assume youre on about henderson. No. Its not entirely acceptable for the captain of the football club to agree terms on a deal for dirty money or any money on the eve of the new season  when we're in transition and already lost alot of experienced players. It's not acceptable. He should know fcuking better than to destabilise the club and potentially the dressing room so close to the start of the season.

Fight for your place and at least give the club a good amount of time to plan for your departure.   Seems like both of them have got 💵 signs in their eyes and can't get there quick enough.

Did you watch Henderson last season ? You need to take emotion and your feelings out of this and look at it objectively

Klopp knows Henderson is finished at a good level as do most neutral fans hence why klopp is happy for him to go

Henderson will be a fringe player this season, he hasnā€™t got the fitness or legs anymore
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #123: Jul 17, 2023 02:53:42 pm

I also expect you to not purchase any ā€œdirty itemsā€ I assume if itā€™s linked to places with human right issues you will consider them dirty ?

A lot of hypocrisy considering you support their goods and services
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,238 posts | 1111 
      Reply #124: Jul 18, 2023 07:16:17 pm
      Wish this Fab thing would hurry up and get announced and over the line. It would be nice to get his replacement is ASAP and start building for the season.  I imagine it will take some time to get adjusted

rossyred

• 9,315 posts | 1672 
      Reply #125: Jul 18, 2023 07:38:40 pm
      Wish this Fab thing would hurry up and get announced and over the line. It would be nice to get his replacement is ASAP and start building for the season.  I imagine it will take some time to get adjusted

Won't be long
      CT_LFC

• 6,815 posts | 1407 
      Reply #126: Jul 18, 2023 08:35:52 pm

For all we know it hasn't been finalized because the team is making sure they can find a suitable replacement first.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,940 posts | 285 
      Reply #127: Jul 18, 2023 10:15:28 pm

The way I read it, is itā€™s all agreed and weā€™re waiting to line up a replacement before pressing the trigger. Best way forward as would inflate the inbound price if we let him go beforehand.
      Millsy75
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 328 posts | 49 
      Reply #128: Jul 18, 2023 11:13:07 pm
      So the ner spend now is 55 million this summer,thats us done now in this window🤣🤣
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #129: Jul 20, 2023 12:43:09 pm
      Fab struggled a lot at times last season and Hendo was injured so neither are really a great miss in terms of playing but they were part of the very tight group with Hendo the leader. Only time will tell but as one door closes another one opens so players need to step up and take their chances when it comes along
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,975 posts | 5035 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #130: Jul 22, 2023 12:34:20 pm
      Fab struggled a lot at times last season and Hendo was injured so neither are really a great miss in terms of playing but they were part of the very tight group with Hendo the leader. Only time will tell but as one door closes another one opens so players need to step up and take their chances when it comes along

Hmm, Iā€™m guilty here of being slightly hypocritical, if indeed both were to go I think Hendo would be the biggest loss, and not because heā€™s skipper, both their legs are done as far as the intensity required is concerned, Hendo is more versatile and could still for me give everything he can, albeit in a cameo type role,

Thereā€™s no way heā€™d last 95 minutes but I bet we could still get a good hour from him, Fab Iā€™m not so sure, heā€™d need a runner for me and thatā€™s not what we need, Iā€™m hypocritical because I keep banging the ruthlessness drum regarding Sir Bob, thereā€™s no question both would have been gone by now if Bob was manager,

There should never be sentimental reasons for keeping hold of any player, however, we do sometimes have to make a exception and I think we should with Hendo, but only for one last and final season, he deserves to lead us one more season and to guide us towards another Premiership title, and perhaps to set the record straight,

And once he lifts that crown, and once he and the boys take in another guided bus tour of Liverpool streets in celebration, he can ride off into the desert with his head held high, no other club Captain deserves it more !!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,261 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #131: Jul 22, 2023 01:30:08 pm
      Quote from billythered link=topic=53507.msg2557258#msg2557258    date=1690025660

Hmm, Iā€™m guilty here of being slightly hypocritical,

YNWA

Surely not more humble pie? Fcuk me even this lardarse couldnā€™t eat the pie youā€™ve had this week.  :f_whistle:
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,387 posts | 1542 
      Reply #132: Jul 22, 2023 03:19:26 pm

Hmm, Iā€™m guilty here of being slightly hypocritical, if indeed both were to go I think Hendo would be the biggest loss, and not because heā€™s skipper, both their legs are done as far as the intensity required is concerned, Hendo is more versatile and could still for me give everything he can, albeit in a cameo type role,

Thereā€™s no way heā€™d last 95 minutes but I bet we could still get a good hour from him, Fab Iā€™m not so sure, heā€™d need a runner for me and thatā€™s not what we need, Iā€™m hypocritical because I keep banging the ruthlessness drum regarding Sir Bob, thereā€™s no question both would have been gone by now if Bob was manager,

There should never be sentimental reasons for keeping hold of any player, however, we do sometimes have to make a exception and I think we should with Hendo, but only for one last and final season, he deserves to lead us one more season and to guide us towards another Premiership title, and perhaps to set the record straight,

And once he lifts that crown, and once he and the boys take in another guided bus tour of Liverpool streets in celebration, he can ride off into the desert with his head held high, no other club Captain deserves it more !!

YNWA

But we can't compete with Ā£700,000 a week Billy
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,238 posts | 1111 
      Reply #133: Jul 22, 2023 04:17:51 pm
      https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8RnnW5m/

I want this kid as Fabs replacement
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #134: Jul 22, 2023 04:23:03 pm
      Why is this not wrapped up yet
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #135: Jul 22, 2023 05:37:28 pm

might be waiting for the barrel of Oil price to rise .
      rossyred

• 9,315 posts | 1672 
      Reply #136: Jul 23, 2023 04:41:23 pm

Because of his dogs 🐕
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #137: Jul 23, 2023 04:54:49 pm
      Imagine if if falls through because French Bulldogs arenā€™t allowed in Saudi.

Quick Reply