Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Andre (Fluminense)

Read 28447 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,981 posts | 3421 
      Re: Andre (Fluminense)
      Reply #207: Nov 08, 2023 06:35:24 pm
      Is it me or are all these news websites like the Echo, impossible to read and navigate?

There are so many pop up ads, auto playing videos, pop up videos, animated gifs, between the text i just give up. ;D

Yeah some of them are awful

I have a pop up blocker on my phone

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,981 posts | 3421 
      Reply #208: Nov 08, 2023 06:39:43 pm
      Well the news that we aren’t potentially looking at a midfielder as set the Twitterati off
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,290 posts | 1664 
      Reply #209: Nov 08, 2023 09:15:29 pm
      Top no6 is a priority for me always has been one of the most important positions put Rice or Rodi in our team and we wouldn't be far off
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,167 posts | 1094 
      Reply #210: Nov 10, 2023 01:17:32 am
      It would be foolhardy to not sign a number 6. Outside of Anfield we lack control of games. You need to sign a stable DCM who can protect a weaker back line and control the game with his vision. We lack that dawg in the middle who can protect and reset. That's Vitale on the road when the home crowd gets going
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,755 posts | 862 
      Reply #211: Nov 10, 2023 04:02:26 am
      Is it me or are all these news websites like the Echo, impossible to read and navigate?

There are so many pop up ads, auto playing videos, pop up videos, animated gifs, between the text i just give up. ;D
      It's probably why they spend their time coming up with one click-bait tittle after the other. The whole goal is just to get you to click on the link. They know whatever is inside that article is irrelevant crap that they just rephrase one day after the other so they might as well cash in as much as they can and light it up like a Christmas tree.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4994 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #212: Nov 10, 2023 07:26:03 am
      I think this is done & dusted, it was for me back in August, Andre is loyal, he promised he would stay with Fluminese until the end of their season, which I think has just finished or about to or has, so now he can F**k off on his holibobs and come back just in time for our winter window opening,

Rumours afoot that Mr Angry(Arteta) wants him too is pie in the sky and more likely click bait and a attempt at opening a price war, not gonna happen, Andre knows Jürgen wants him, and Andre has made it known he is a great admirer of Jürgen’s style and would indeed jump at the chance of working with him, no brainer for me, he’s the perfect tutor for young Stefan Bacjetic, and would mean another position filled with two options, and apart from improvement signings, I think this one could be the final piece in the jigsaw that is Klopp pt 2.

Once this fella is in and settled you’ll see a different animal, we’ve trundled along very nicely in the league, should be second, but a settled proper DM will be pivotal to how our season pans out.

YNWA
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,981 posts | 3421 
      Reply #213: Nov 10, 2023 08:05:59 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8566 
      Reply #214: Nov 11, 2023 02:47:25 pm
      I think this is done & dusted, it was for me back in August, Andre is loyal, he promised he would stay with Fluminese until the end of their season, which I think has just finished or about to or has, so now he can F**k off on his holibobs and come back just in time for our winter window opening,

So what he should of fu**ed off towards the end of his club's season instead. If some player said they wanted to stay and help their club win the Champions League then move, we'd be all sound with that. What's the difference here?
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,167 posts | 1094 
      Reply #215: Nov 24, 2023 07:24:04 pm
      Sounds like this move is off. Oh well, his loss
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 2159 
      Reply #216: Nov 25, 2023 07:17:40 am
      I heard earlier in the week that Fulham were in advanced talks to sign him. Dunno if there’s any truth in that
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,988 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #217: Nov 25, 2023 07:57:43 am
      I heard earlier in the week that Fulham were in advanced talks to sign him. Dunno if there’s any truth in that

I thought you lot were in advance talks with the lad?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #218: Nov 29, 2023 12:34:44 pm
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #219: Dec 19, 2023 11:32:24 am
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Reply #220: Jan 02, 2024 03:45:23 pm
      I don’t know why we pulled out of going for him tbh, would be a great addition considering we are losing Endo for a month, and he was only a stop-gap signing anyway. I’m sure he’ll enjoy life at Fulham.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8566 
      Reply #221: Jan 02, 2024 04:20:46 pm
      I don’t know why we pulled out of going for him tbh, would be a great addition considering we are losing Endo for a month, and he was only a stop-gap signing anyway. I’m sure he’ll enjoy life at Fulham.

I'm guessing after scouting him a few times our interest has cooled.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #222: Jan 18, 2024 05:16:06 pm
      35 mill to Fulham.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,002 posts | 223 
      Reply #223: Jan 18, 2024 08:11:16 pm
      Then João Palhinha to us then
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,981 posts | 3421 
      Reply #224: Jan 18, 2024 08:42:10 pm

Can’t see us spending that level of money on a 29 year old
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #225: Jan 18, 2024 09:02:52 pm

Highly doubtful mate.

I'd be surprised if any midfielders were high on our priority list right now.

We've got 9 first team central midfielders on our books already (including Trent). I know with injuries and international competitions, numbers have been a little thin at times this season (especially now) but nine seems plenty when we only start with three. Even if we let Thiago go in the summer, there's Morton, Clark or McConnell who can take his minutes.

Depending on how their Liverpool careers go, I think the current lot can rest easy for the next 18 months before Jürgen will be looking to replace any. If there's still question marks over them by the summer of 26 (and all 9 do have question marks right now) then we'll be back in the market but I don't see us buying one until then.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #226: Jan 23, 2024 12:47:00 pm
      South American football expert Tim Vickery speaking to Sky Sports News on Fluminense's Andre:

"There's competition because Atletic Madrid have thrown their hat into the ring.

"The idea that they've come up with is a loan with an obligation to buy - €15m up front and then €35m later on. It's to try and work their way around Financial Fair Play.

"Fulham who have been closest recently, seem to think signing this player is not a priority. Liverpool were the closest in the summer, we understand a big money offer came in.

"Since then, he's only grown. He's a central midfielder who brings you so much. It's baffling to me why there hasn't been more interest in this window."
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8566 
      Reply #227: Jan 24, 2024 02:09:03 pm
      South American football expert Tim Vickery speaking to Sky Sports News on Fluminense's Andre:

"There's competition because Atletic Madrid have thrown their hat into the ring.

"The idea that they've come up with is a loan with an obligation to buy - €15m up front and then €35m later on. It's to try and work their way around Financial Fair Play.

"Fulham who have been closest recently, seem to think signing this player is not a priority. Liverpool were the closest in the summer, we understand a big money offer came in.

"Since then, he's only grown. He's a central midfielder who brings you so much. It's baffling to me why there hasn't been more interest in this window."

Probably end up at Atleti when the work permits for this country get turned down :laugh:

Quick Reply