Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Wataru Endo Player Thread (M)

Read 28778 times
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 2159 
      Re: Wataru Endo Player Thread (M)
      Reply #23: Aug 18, 2023 03:02:18 pm
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #24: Aug 18, 2023 03:17:58 pm
      Seems to be the ideal solution, heā€™s versatile, can play both full back roles and as a left sided CB, has bundles of experience and is very vocal, whatā€™s not to like, if we can bring in another midfielder, rumours of Amrabat, I think weā€™ve pretty much had a very good window,

Ok, maybe not our first, second or whatever choice but who the F**k cares except the fuckwits amongst us, heā€™s a Red now and thatā€™s all that matters isnā€™t it ?

We have 13 days left  before the window slams shut  thank F**k, and we can all settle down and watch a very exciting season unfold, i dunno bout you fellaā€™s but Iā€™m Lovin all the pundits and media n*b jockeys waxing lyrically about Shitty & Arse,(something poetic happening there) and how theyā€™ll battle it out for the title, most dismissing ourselves and Newcastle, as also rans, weā€™ve hardly been mentioned, one or two saying top six at best, with Mancs finishing above us, f***in having a laugh arenā€™t they ?

Them horrible Cnuts at the Bridge will be a force too, but Poch will have a job keeping a lid on all those egoā€™s wonā€™t he, donā€™t see a harmonious dressing room in that f***in Shitehole do you ??

Anyhoo who gives a shiny sh*te about them, once we get settled into a rhythm I reckon weā€™ll be a right pain in the arse for anyone, add a bit of momentum and the inevitable confidence and Voila, weā€™ll soon be headline news again !!

UP THE f***in REDS !!!

YNWA
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #25: Aug 18, 2023 03:48:09 pm
      We'll be naming the Anny Road stand after him in a few years!

The Anny Endo?  ;)
      Fabio Aurelio
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 878 posts | 114 
      Reply #26: Aug 18, 2023 03:49:02 pm
      Heā€™s genuinely happy to be here so I really hope it works out

Definitely a left field signing but sometimes those ones are the best. Iā€™m eagerly anticipating his debut.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,244 posts | 922 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #27: Aug 18, 2023 04:09:15 pm
      Welcome Endorse the is a big hole for you to fill, good luck
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #28: Aug 18, 2023 04:13:52 pm
      Ronnie Rosenthal likes this.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,565 posts | 730 
      Reply #29: Aug 18, 2023 04:20:37 pm
      poolio_54
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 376 posts | 11 
      Reply #30: Aug 18, 2023 04:36:18 pm
      Felt like desperation at first but the more I hear on and from the lad the more I like the transfer. Need another CM but this seems to make sense
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2714 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #31: Aug 18, 2023 04:48:51 pm
      Seems to be the ideal solution, heā€™s versatile, can play both full back roles and as a left sided CB, has bundles of experience and is very vocal, whatā€™s not to like, if we can bring in another midfielder, rumours of Amrabat, I think weā€™ve pretty much had a very good window,

Ok, maybe not our first, second or whatever choice but who the F**k cares except the fuckwits amongst us, heā€™s a Red now and thatā€™s all that matters isnā€™t it ?

We have 13 days left  before the window slams shut  thank F**k, and we can all settle down and watch a very exciting season unfold, i dunno bout you fellaā€™s but Iā€™m Lovin all the pundits and media n*b jockeys waxing lyrically about Shitty & Arse,(something poetic happening there) and how theyā€™ll battle it out for the title, most dismissing ourselves and Newcastle, as also rans, weā€™ve hardly been mentioned, one or two saying top six at best, with Mancs finishing above us, f***in having a laugh arenā€™t they ?

Them horrible Cnuts at the Bridge will be a force too, but Poch will have a job keeping a lid on all those egoā€™s wonā€™t he, donā€™t see a harmonious dressing room in that f***in Shitehole do you ??

Anyhoo who gives a shiny sh*te about them, once we get settled into a rhythm I reckon weā€™ll be a right pain in the arse for anyone, add a bit of momentum and the inevitable confidence and Voila, weā€™ll soon be headline news again !!

UP THE f***in REDS !!!

YNWA

Itā€™s fair to say your positivity deserves to be reward and all though we know wasnā€™t your idea choice at least you donā€™t come out with sh*te like itā€™s a shrewd move. 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø  10 out of 10 for passion Billy Buster, not that you need it from a manc but still deserved. 👍
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 755 posts | 128 
      Reply #32: Aug 18, 2023 05:08:38 pm
      Looking at the clips, hopefully he'll be a brilliant addition.....
      Ideally another one or two signings before this window closes...
      Welcome Mr. Endo.....
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #33: Aug 18, 2023 05:34:23 pm
      After number of voices that have been wax lyrical about Wataru myself includedā€¦

Question.. Why didnā€™t We go after him in his early years.. if heā€™s that good..?
      TKO94
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts | 21 
      Reply #34: Aug 18, 2023 05:55:17 pm
      Evening everyone, hope youā€™re doing well. Hereā€™s a video detailing everything you need to know about Wataru Endo in 3 and a half minutes for those interested. While he may not be the most glamorous signing youā€™ll ever see, I have no doubt whatsoever that heā€™ll be a fan favourite this time next year. Let me know what you make of this and feel free to ask me any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

https://youtu.be/o_WgKY6Ea1E

trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,035 posts | 69 
      Reply #35: Aug 18, 2023 06:46:58 pm
      Looking at those clips, wow he doesn't give up on a ball does he, a real workhorse. It's what we need right now and yes if needs be we can go back to 433. If we are to play with Trent in this hybrid role at least Trent can go do what he does and we'll have Endo back there to mop up and keep things moving.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,028 posts | 529 
      Reply #36: Aug 18, 2023 07:00:35 pm
      Only missed 1 game in 3 years through injury, and that was a concussion. Think we may have signed this guy to test whether our injury proneness in midfield is down to something we're doing wrong. Endo spends any time injured, expect to see some changes in the physio staff!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2714 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #37: Aug 18, 2023 07:04:44 pm
      After number of voices that have been wax lyrical about Wataru myself includedā€¦

Question.. Why didnā€™t We go after him in his early years.. if heā€™s that good..?

You know the answer to that one Shabs. 😂 What I find frustrating and not just on here is when fans say the videos of him are great, what a player! Sign him up! 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø🤦ā€ā™‚ļø🤦ā€ā™‚ļø Far to many of these clips never show Clint Eastwood   :lmao:
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,310 posts | 775 
      Reply #38: Aug 18, 2023 07:34:43 pm

Two reasons come to mind: Like a fine wine he has matured and got better with age.....and second, we were well covered in his position and so he would have been surplus to requirement.
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,715 posts | 162 
      Reply #39: Aug 18, 2023 08:04:53 pm
      He looks a Liverpool player. Wants to be here. We desperately needed the experience. Solid signing and can't wait to see him integrated into the team. Best of luck and welcome to the club Endo.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #40: Aug 18, 2023 08:08:36 pm
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #41: Aug 18, 2023 09:22:03 pm
      No Hendo but we got Endoā€¦.

Iā€™ll grab my coatā€¦. :lmao:

« Last Edit: Aug 18, 2023 10:57:53 pm by shabbadoo »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #42: Aug 18, 2023 09:38:04 pm
      Noises coming out about Bellingham not being a team player the other muppets going to Chelsea for the money and this lad coming here for football reasons i.e its f***in LFC.
      When you look at his stats why wasnt he on the list earlier in the window even if you dress it up as a replacement for James Milner he seems a really good fit.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,386 posts | 2823 
      Reply #43: Aug 18, 2023 09:47:53 pm

He seems a bit of a late bloomer, only moved to the Bundesliga in 2020.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,565 posts | 730 
      Reply #44: Aug 18, 2023 09:54:45 pm
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #45: Aug 18, 2023 11:27:19 pm
      Itā€™s fair to say your positivity deserves to be reward and all though we know wasnā€™t your idea choice at least you donā€™t come out with sh*te like itā€™s a shrewd move. 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø  10 out of 10 for passion Billy Buster, not that you need it from a manc but still deserved. 👍

Aw gee, thanks Fat lad, appreciate the admiration, like I mentioned before, Iā€™d rather read your posts and/or opinions to that of some of those on here, irrespective of you being a rival, you and I can shoot the sh*t and take the piss all day f***in long, cos we have a mutual respect, and this kind of relationship unfortunately is being lost in todayā€™s so called woke culture,
      We obviously see things differently but we never take it to a personal level irrespective of you being a Cunty Manc Muther f**ker, and I might be to you a sweaty sock Scouse bin dipping knobhead who canā€™t see past anything South of Walton Breck Rd, and thatā€™s absolutely fine by me,

Maybe one day we can share a few pints, but that might indeed spoil what we have now, ā€¦.f***in hell I can hear the violins warming upā€¦so Iā€™m ending our bromance right f***in now pr**k, just incase you get the wrong idea, donā€™t want the Colonist AussieRed getting jealous either now do we,

Thx against ya Cnut 🤣🤣🤣👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA

Quick Reply