Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Wataru Endo Player Thread (M)

Read 28755 times
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,297 posts | 765 
      Re: Wataru Endo Player Thread (M)
      Reply #437: Mar 12, 2024 10:44:03 am
      Great to have a DM of his calibre, long may it last, despite his advancing years.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #438: Mar 13, 2024 01:47:14 am
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,540 posts | 1091 
      Reply #439: Mar 13, 2024 11:02:35 am
      Love this lad.

I tend to moan alot. And I moaned on here from August to the end of November asking why Mac was in the 6 when we had this lad who was captain of his country and captain of the team he left.

Since he got in toward the end of November, we were forced to put him in really due to injuries, he's never looked back and just got better and better.

To go in against that city midfield and have the game he had shows his quality. His attitude and work ethic are spot on.

And his new song is pretty good too 🙂
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,179 posts | 1097 
      Reply #440: Mar 13, 2024 05:52:05 pm
      Kid just pocketed the "best midfield in the world" and still had room to put Haaland in the other. Best midfield my ass. The best midfield in the world is this kid and whoever else, doesn't matter as long as he's in it.

At this point they might as well name the Ballon D'or the Wataru Endo award.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #441: Mar 13, 2024 10:15:21 pm
      Love this lad.

I tend to moan alot. And I moaned on here from August to the end of November asking why Mac was in the 6 when we had this lad who was captain of his country and captain of the team he left.

Since he got in toward the end of November, we were forced to put him in really due to injuries, he's never looked back and just got better and better.

To go in against that city midfield and have the game he had shows his quality. His attitude and work ethic are spot on.

And his new song is pretty good too 🙂

Brilliant new song. Can't wait to hear 60,000 Scousers sing it.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #442: Mar 14, 2024 08:12:34 am

Then you are either blind or know F**k all about football,
      Against supposedly the best midfield in World Football he had KDB, Rodri , Silva in his pocket, against Chavs he had that dirty b***ard Caicedo and Enzo in his other pocket those 5 midfielders would cost north of £300m but our Endo cost £12.5 and was/is for me the best midfielder in the EPL this season…..

What is it that you don’t see ??

Wobble yer heid lad !!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #443: Mar 14, 2024 08:24:48 am
      Brilliant new song. Can't wait to hear 60,000 Scousers sing it.

Someone will post a link, it’s ABBA’s “Vous a Vous….

….Something like “Wataru…Endo, he’s Japanese I know, we’re gonna win the league I know, Wataru…”

But I bet other clubs fans will copy it as they usually do aka Allez Allez Allez, and others down the years??

YNWA
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #444: Mar 14, 2024 08:59:15 am

Then you are either blind or know F**k all about football,
      Against supposedly the best midfield in World Football he had KDB, Rodri , Silva in his pocket, against Chavs he had that dirty b***ard Caicedo and Enzo in his other pocket those 5 midfielders would cost north of £300m but our Endo cost £12.5 and was/is for me the best midfielder in the EPL this season…..

What is it that you don’t see ??

Wobble yer heid lad !!

It was a question to another poster who called him bang average but has been in hiding ever since
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 840 posts | 164 
      Reply #445: Mar 14, 2024 09:20:16 am
      Quick flicking through the first page of this thread, a lot of refreshing takes which is pretty unusual on most other LFC forums on a new signing....especially one that fits the criteria of an Endo i.e not much known if anything about the guy, came from an inferior league/club, panic buy after we couldn't get a our first/second choice etc.

Refreshing stuff, no kneejerk sh*t. Good to see.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,540 posts | 1091 
      Reply #446: Mar 15, 2024 12:12:17 pm
      Quick flicking through the first page of this thread, a lot of refreshing takes which is pretty unusual on most other LFC forums on a new signing....especially one that fits the criteria of an Endo i.e not much known if anything about the guy, came from an inferior league/club, panic buy after we couldn't get a our first/second choice etc.

Refreshing stuff, no kneejerk sh*t. Good to see.

My first reaction what who tf is this ... this years Arthur... about an hour later and seeing he was captain of his country, captain of his club and what the knowledgeable German journos were saying about him, I'd changed my mind.

As I say, love the guy. Hope he's here for some time to come. No fuss, no drama , just performs and his workrate and attitude are spot on.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,485 posts | 217 
      Reply #447: Mar 22, 2024 10:52:10 pm
      Back early as the game vs North Korea is put back
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,179 posts | 1097 
      Reply #448: Apr 01, 2024 03:30:51 pm
      Sitting on 8 yellow cards now  :o

10 is a two game ban?
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 840 posts | 164 
      Reply #449: Apr 01, 2024 05:53:01 pm
      Sitting on 8 yellow cards now  :o

10 is a two game ban?

Usually so but I’ve read it resets again after the 32nd league game. Hopefully Baj will be back should he pick up that suspension.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #450: Apr 24, 2024 10:59:56 pm
      Like I said a few months ago nothing more than a squad player who should come on to see games out a la Jimmy Milner role.

Those who thought he was a world beater 🤣.

I miss the old posters who knew about football.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #451: Apr 24, 2024 11:02:56 pm
      Like I said a few months ago nothing more than a squad player who should come on to see games out a la Jimmy Milner role.

It’s almost amazing how some come crawling out of the woodwork when a defeats happen to start posting I told you so - you were quiet as a F***ing mouse when the team were doing well
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #452: Apr 24, 2024 11:04:14 pm

It’s almost amazing how some come crawling out of the woodwork when a defeats happen to start posting I told you so - you were quiet as a F***ing mouse when the team were doing well

F**k off you daft c**t

I have had family issues at home to deal with like my Mum breaking her hip.

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,264 posts | 2825 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #453: Apr 24, 2024 11:05:35 pm

Bit harsh. Not sure any said hes a world beater, in fact I think most knew fook all about him but he has come in and had a very good season....not sure why you pickrd him to post on when he played about 20 mins? Certainly not the reason we lost or collapsed recently
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #454: Apr 24, 2024 11:06:58 pm
      Bit harsh. Not sure any said hes a world beater, in fact I think most knew fook all about him but he has come in and had a very good season....not sure why you pickrd him to post on when he played about 20 mins? Certainly not the reason we lost or collapsed recently

Soft c**t above was arguing with me before I had to take a leave from the forum what a great buy he was.

I picked on him because that is a pivotal position for any team and he has been shown up recently hence why he was dropped.

Imagine if a peak Fabinho was up against Calvert- Lewin tonight he would have mopped up all those second balls.

bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1667 
      • YNWA
      Reply #455: Apr 24, 2024 11:08:04 pm

Why pick on Endo tonight. He wasn't even starting the game. Started the last one, and we won that. Done really well since he's come in after a slow start.
      We've had some problems this season, don't think Endo was one of them.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,543 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #456: Apr 24, 2024 11:10:33 pm
      Still one of our better players... 30 year old, unknown to most, came in, has done a decent job up until EVERY player dropped off, including our defenders just giving up behind him... anyone putting blame on this guy is a c**t... last minute panic buy, low fee, low expectations which he's exceded... the club put us in the situation in which we relied on him too much, and he's done alrite all things considered.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #457: Apr 24, 2024 11:10:44 pm
      Why pick on Endo tonight. He wasn't even starting the game. Started the last one, and we won that. Done really well since he's come in after a slow start.

FFS that post sums up our issues, why do you think he wasn’t planning!!!!!!!!!

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #458: Apr 24, 2024 11:15:17 pm

He is picking on him because he is trying to justify his opinion that he constantly went on about months ago about Endo not being good

When he has been one of the better buys this season in the league
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,308 posts | 773 
      Reply #459: Apr 24, 2024 11:19:42 pm

Are you really unable to rein in your self-righteous condemnation of other posters?....It's a forum where people are encouraged to speak whatever's on their mind...and getting beat at Goodison and chucking a league title chase down the toilet, isn't by and large going to have many on here in a F*cking overly happy mood.

Quick Reply