Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Wataru Endo Player Thread (M)

Read 30526 times
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,938 posts | 285 
      Re: Wataru Endo Player Thread (M)
      Reply #46: Aug 18, 2023 11:54:32 pm
      I know there are loads of these, but could really relate with this fan video

https://youtu.be/5nAC03NEGiI
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,176 posts | 265 
      Reply #47: Aug 19, 2023 05:26:59 am
      :scarf:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,599 posts | 1813 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #48: Aug 19, 2023 06:39:20 am
      Welcome young man. 👍
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #49: Aug 19, 2023 07:40:03 am

Aw gee, thanks Fat lad, appreciate the admiration, like I mentioned before, I’d rather read your posts and/or opinions to that of some of those on here, irrespective of you being a rival, you and I can shoot the sh*t and take the piss all day f***in long, cos we have a mutual respect, and this kind of relationship unfortunately is being lost in today’s so called woke culture,
      We obviously see things differently but we never take it to a personal level irrespective of you being a Cunty Manc Muther f**ker, and I might be to you a sweaty sock Scouse bin dipping knobhead who can’t see past anything South of Walton Breck Rd, and that’s absolutely fine by me,

Maybe one day we can share a few pints, but that might indeed spoil what we have now, ….f***in hell I can hear the violins warming up…so I’m ending our bromance right f***in now pr**k, just incase you get the wrong idea, don’t want the Colonist AussieRed getting jealous either now do we,

Thx against ya Cnut 🤣🤣🤣👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA

Or bless you Billy Buster I love you too   :lmao:

Proper mancs & Scousers (( not wools  as some call it 😂 ))  can take the piss out of each other all day and not be offended because they know exactly what it is, rivalry aside both sides of the M62 or A580 can give & take then laugh it off as banter, something that most yanks ( not all ) throw there dummy out of the pram.

Yet again you educate me with a new word! ( woke culture) I just call the fcukers snowflakes and have done with it. Aussie Red fair play to him takes a fcuking good punch with the banter so can’t really knock the kunt being honest. I have met him and he’s as nice in person as he is on here.

I’ve meet 5 of you fcukers now and never had a problem with any of them, that tells a story and the fact I’ve been on this site Maguire!! years  😂 proves there’s many good lads on here. Anyway enough of that sh*t you’ll also have me at it. 😎

What’s your feelings on our match bet now? With Timber & KDB out for a while it’s interesting for us also rans..
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #50: Aug 19, 2023 10:10:33 am
      in his meeting with Jürgen ,Jürgen went to some length to explain just how much we need him it was quite a revelation almost like Jürgen was relieved to have him here. Hope he starts today blocks that fuckn big hole down the right and we keep a clean sheet.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #51: Aug 19, 2023 10:17:34 am
      in his meeting with Jürgen ,Jürgen went to some length to explain just how much we need him it was quite a revelation almost like Jürgen was relieved to have him here. Hope he starts today blocks that fuckn big hole down the right and we keep a clean sheet.

Can't see him starting today. It's not jurgens way. Bench possibly. But we really shouldn't need him to beat these at home.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #52: Aug 19, 2023 05:02:08 pm
      Tidy player Endo very nice debut off the bench.

Looks like another top bargain signing.
      Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #53: Aug 19, 2023 05:49:23 pm
      Tough gig coming on after a sending off. Obviously early doors but I actually thought he struggled a bit.  It’s such a critical position in this team so  I really hope they are looking to cover it with two players.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #54: Aug 19, 2023 05:51:00 pm
      considering everything I thought he did well it must have been a nightmare to come on in that situation but he covered and tackled well.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,452 posts | 8660 
      Reply #55: Aug 19, 2023 05:52:31 pm
      Did alright when he came in.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #56: Aug 19, 2023 09:01:47 pm
      Tough gig coming on after a sending off. Obviously early doors but I actually thought he struggled a bit.  It’s such a critical position in this team so  I really hope they are looking to cover it with two players.

No idea what you're talking about I didn't think he struggled at all, made one foul, other than that was very tidy.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #57: Aug 22, 2023 01:15:17 pm
      Not seen him play yet but from his cameo on Saturday do posters think he has the pace to cover the gaps we leave in this new system esp on Trent’s side?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,452 posts | 8660 
      Reply #58: Aug 22, 2023 01:21:29 pm
      Not seen him play yet but from his cameo on Saturday do posters think he has the pace to cover the gaps we leave in this new system esp on Trent’s side?

I'm kind of hopeful.

Seems mobile, got about, one or two challenges, was caught once going forward.

Will be interesting to see him go over 60/90 minutes etc
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,599 posts | 1813 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #59: Aug 22, 2023 01:23:01 pm
      From the highlights on the LFCTV review show he looked good. Just the 1 mistake really.
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #60: Aug 22, 2023 02:11:55 pm
      Nice to see the support he received from fans and players
      Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #61: Aug 23, 2023 08:42:05 am

He looks pretty mobile to me. The challenge i think will be the physicality of the EPL. He's quite a diminutive player. The challenge I think is whether he is strong enough (in the challenge, in the air, shoulder to shoulder) and how quickly he adapts to that. I can envisage him being outmuscled in 50/50s. I'm a little bit skeptical tbh.
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #62: Aug 23, 2023 08:55:37 am
      I've seen him play for about 30 minutes.

Not going to jump to any conclusions on what he can/can't do.

I'll just let him show us with his performances.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,974 posts | 5034 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #63: Aug 23, 2023 09:10:04 am
      I'm kind of hopeful.

Seems mobile, got about, one or two challenges, was caught once going forward.

Will be interesting to see him go over 60/90 minutes etc

That’s where I’m at, he will, like all new signings have teething problems to start with, after a few training sessions getting up to speed, well see a more settled player, he looks fit as the proverbial butchers dog, so maybe he’s another Duracell bunny type player, like Dirk was,

What I like most though is his versatility, he can play anywhere across the back line and not look out of place,
      Quality signing!!

YNWA
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #64: Aug 23, 2023 09:14:18 am

That’s where I’m at, he will, like all new signings have teething problems to start with, after a few training sessions getting up to speed, well see a more settled player, he looks fit as the proverbial butchers dog, so maybe he’s another Duracell bunny type player, like Dirk was,

What I like most though is his versatility, he can play anywhere across the back line and not look out of place,
      Quality signing!!

YNWA

I think he’s a great signing personally.

I have no doubt that he will protect the backline well. He may not have the Brazilian flare that Fabs had with the ball but if he keeps it simple and sweeps up nicely - Mac, Dom and Trent will do the rest.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #65: Aug 23, 2023 01:08:34 pm

That’s where I’m at, he will, like all new signings have teething problems to start with, after a few training sessions getting up to speed, well see a more settled player,

YNWA

Fcuk me if that’s the case fcuk knows how many Haaland will score this year after his slow start.    :f_whistle:
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,059 posts | 547 
      Reply #66: Aug 23, 2023 09:07:51 pm
      He looks pretty mobile to me. The challenge i think will be the physicality of the EPL. He's quite a diminutive player. The challenge I think is whether he is strong enough (in the challenge, in the air, shoulder to shoulder) and how quickly he adapts to that. I can envisage him being outmuscled in 50/50s. I'm a little bit skeptical tbh.

His stats for aerial stuff are phenomenal. Which in turn suggests he is upto it physically in general. Plus the German league is traditionally pretty physical. Don't expect this side of things to be a problem.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,974 posts | 5034 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #67: Aug 23, 2023 11:15:02 pm
      Fcuk me if that’s the case fcuk knows how many Haaland will score this year after his slow start.    :f_whistle:

You winding me up Fat Slag ? 🫣 don’t know if you’ve noticed but there’s a bit of a difference between Goldie bollocks and our new fella, we all know Goldie Bollocks can get the best of any defender, including our Endo, so no f***in sh*t Sherlock !!

Points for observation F**k All, same as you’re lot got at the weekend ya pr**k !!

YNWA

Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #68: Aug 24, 2023 03:30:01 am
      Isn't he off to the Asian Cup in Jan? That will leave us with just Bajcetic

Quick Reply