Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

We Are Top Of The League

Read 18063 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,331 posts | 6386 
      Re: We Are Top Of The League
      Reply #253: Mar 04, 2024 05:14:54 pm
      I just do not see it. The main premise of our quest for #20 was always to stay healthy. That failed. Look here how much we ride on luck the last weeks: https://understat.com/league/EPL. It will be City again. Even at Anfield Google’s AI has City favoured to win. Now, that does not mean to give up, to the contrary. Give it all and see where it leads us because there is always a chance. But I feel it is important to keep perspective. For the future I still hope for new owners to give the manager enough to compete with City toe-to-toe and not just with miracles needed.

Are you a bot?
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1630 
      Reply #254: Mar 04, 2024 05:40:24 pm

Can you help wtf is anfield googles AI fck I’ve heard some sh*te in my time 🤦‍♂️
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,310 posts | 775 
      Reply #255: Mar 04, 2024 05:52:45 pm
      No I just like to take a rounded view and unbiased view assessing all the situations realism.I think.it is called
      Would that be Quasi-Realism or Epistemological Realism?
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #256: Mar 04, 2024 06:56:34 pm
      Anything less than 3 points V City is not good. They've got a relatively comfortable home V Copenhagen, whilst we traipse to Sparta Prague in the Czeck Republic.

We'll put them under the cosh for sure, but we have to get the 3 points. That 4 pts cushion might just be enough. My view is teams lie down far too easily against City. United, yesterday showed so little intensity, I believe Ten Bob still thinks he's in the Eredivisie.

ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #257: Mar 04, 2024 07:07:27 pm

The username is already an algo. Therefore likely so.
      Harrisimo

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #258: Mar 04, 2024 07:21:16 pm
      The username is already an algo. Therefore likely so.

His user name is the 'Fibonacci' sequence.Next number in the sequence is 13..hence the nickname..(No not Nick)...Fibo..
      « Last Edit: Mar 04, 2024 07:29:59 pm by Harrisimo »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #259: Mar 04, 2024 09:03:13 pm
      I just do not see it. The main premise of our quest for #20 was always to stay healthy. That failed. Look here how much we ride on luck the last weeks: https://understat.com/league/EPL. It will be City again. Even at Anfield Google’s AI has City favoured to win. Now, that does not mean to give up, to the contrary. Give it all and see where it leads us because there is always a chance. But I feel it is important to keep perspective. For the future I still hope for new owners to give the manager enough to compete with City toe-to-toe and not just with miracles needed.

Good to see someone is up for the fight as per usual.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #260: Mar 04, 2024 09:04:19 pm
      Can you help wtf is anfield googles AI fck I’ve heard some sh*te in my time 🤦‍♂️

Is that one of our current Partners, Google pixel or some sh*te
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #261: Mar 05, 2024 05:47:35 am
      Cheers mate but I wouldn't say I'm objective. :laugh:

Google's definition "(of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts."

I am very much inluenced by personal feelings and opinions when it comes to Liverpool Football Club. I'm a biased c**t when it comes to our team.

Shh Billy, don’t tell Keith, he’ll rant on about us wearing our Red tints, we’re not allowed to be biased on a Liverpool FC. Football forum according to him, no we mustn’t wax lyrical about our club or our players or indeed our chances??

YNWA

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2714 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #262: Mar 05, 2024 06:38:50 am

Shh Billy, don’t tell Keith, he’ll rant on about us wearing our Red tints, we’re not allowed to be biased on a Liverpool FC. Football forum according to him, no we mustn’t wax lyrical about our club or our players or indeed our chances??

YNWA

😂😂 You do both wear them at times Billy, I just get fed up telling you it so let it ride over my head now, makes for a better place don’t you think.  :lmao:
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #263: Mar 05, 2024 03:28:12 pm
      Is that one of our current Partners, Google pixel or some sh*te

No no no. That statement just means that according to Google’s AI, City is favoured to win, even if we are playing at home at Anfield.

Yeah why not? Everybody thinks that City will win the league, including an AI bot. Nobody gives us a chance.

If we do win, we were lucky and the quality of points we’ve acquired despite being higher than City would be judged as poor and undeserved.

If City does win the league they’re the real champions and truly deserving of the title.

In short, everybody thinks we are a fraud and City is the real deal, except for ourselves.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #264: Mar 05, 2024 06:30:02 pm

In short, everybody thinks we are a fraud and City is the real deal, except for ourselves.

And anyone with the slightest bit of moral core and integrity.    :f_whistle: :f_whistle:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      Reply #265: Mar 06, 2024 12:27:40 pm
      😂😂 You do both wear them at times Billy, I just get fed up telling you it so let it ride over my head now, makes for a better place don’t you think.  :lmao:

🤣🤣 if ye get fed up telling us mate you can always partake in a large mug of shut the F**k up 🤣🤣,

But I bet you were wearing yours tho when your lot were in their pomp , but of course you’ll never admit it!!

Have a Fat day Spunk Monkey 🐵 🙈🙉🙊🖕

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2714 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #266: Mar 06, 2024 12:54:30 pm

🤣🤣 if ye get fed up telling us mate you can always partake in a large mug of shut the F**k up 🤣🤣,

But I bet you were wearing yours tho when your lot were in their pomp , but of course you’ll never admit it!!

Have a Fat day Spunk Monkey 🐵 🙈🙉🙊🖕

YNWA

Your vocabulary at times is very amusing at times Billy. 😂 Anyhoo, I have things to do and no time for you lot at moment.  :lmao:
      Harrisimo

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #267: Mar 07, 2024 12:35:36 pm
      Your vocabulary at times is very amusing at times Billy. 😂 Anyhoo, I have things to do and no time for you lot at moment.  :lmao:

I mean..WTF was that against City....if Fungie was still in charge, there would be 5/6 dental appointments needed come Monday morning. Seen better defending in the Bootle JOC league.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2714 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #268: Mar 07, 2024 01:46:28 pm
      I mean..WTF was that against City....if Fungie was still in charge, there would be 5/6 dental appointments needed come Monday morning. Seen better defending in the Bootle JOC league.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      Reply #269: Mar 07, 2024 03:02:25 pm

But yet you found the time to type yer post, some would say that avoidance is a form of guilt, I dunno though, maybe you did wear your own red tints and prefer to not admit it, go on Keith, don’t be so ashamed to admit you are wrong now and again 😜

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2714 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #270: Mar 07, 2024 05:03:06 pm

But yet you found the time to type yer post, some would say that avoidance is a form of guilt, I dunno though, maybe you did wear your own red tints and prefer to not admit it, go on Keith, don’t be so ashamed to admit you are wrong now and again 😜

YNWA

I’d just got back from range.  :lmao: Hectic few days ahead now so probably less post, pretty sure you lot be happy with that. 🖕🖕🖕😂
      Harrisimo

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #271: Mar 08, 2024 03:22:09 pm
      Biggish game coming up. Deserves early thread starter. Just difficult to call.  Konate is having a scan, results not back yet.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 840 posts | 165 
      Reply #272: Mar 08, 2024 03:42:44 pm
      If we're still top of the league after this weekend we're winning the F***ing league whether we draw and Arsenal slip up or we win.
      paulow63
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 673 posts | 87 
      Reply #273: Mar 08, 2024 08:42:37 pm
      I just hope we are still top of the league after the weekend. But, BBBBBBUUUUUTTT, I'm raging with Trent. Never poke a bear, especially this one. What on earth was he thinking, as if Citeh needed any motivation, they'll do the usual, pin the article on the back of the door and no team talk needed. Stupid.

Well done Trent, give the best team in the world an extra 10%.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,310 posts | 775 
      Reply #274: Mar 08, 2024 09:08:51 pm
      I just hope we are still top of the league after the weekend. But, BBBBBBUUUUUTTT, I'm raging with Trent. Never poke a bear, especially this one. What on earth was he thinking, as if Citeh needed any motivation, they'll do the usual, pin the article on the back of the door and no team talk needed. Stupid.

Well done Trent, give the best team in the world an extra 10%.
      This is just silly...Poke away..It won't be a blind bit of difference...Do you honestly think in the heat of a game a player is thinking about off the cuff remarks from an opposition player?
      paulow63
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 673 posts | 87 
      Reply #275: Mar 08, 2024 09:54:08 pm
      This is just silly...Poke away..It won't be a blind bit of difference...Do you honestly think in the heat of a game a player is thinking about off the cuff remarks from an opposition player?
      Haaland not happy, already responded in UK press today.
      Look what happened last season when Arsenal were coasting at Anfield, 2-0 up then Arteta poked our bear.
      Keep the talking on the pitch, big mistake by Trent. Who is advising him?

Quick Reply