Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Palace?

Alisson Becker
      35 (45.5%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Jarell Quansah
      0 (0%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      3 (3.9%)
      Kostas Tsimikas
      0 (0%)
      Wataru Endo
      0 (0%)
      Ryan Gravenberch
      1 (1.3%)
      Dominik Szoboszlai
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      5 (6.5%)
      Luis Diaz
      0 (0%)
      Darwin NĆŗƱez
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      6 (7.8%)
      Ibrahima KonatƩ
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)
      Cody Gakpo
      1 (1.3%)
      Harvey Elliott
      26 (33.8%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Voting closed: Dec 13, 2023 02:33:34 pm

Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 12272 times
      RedBelle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 815 posts | 134 
      Re: Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #506: Dec 09, 2023 05:53:03 pm
      Iā€™m here what can I do for you. 😂
      Can't believe you're here Keith.... thought you might be ordering a taxi for Ten  :laugh:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #507: Dec 09, 2023 06:01:50 pm
      Can't believe you're here Keith.... thought you might be ordering a taxi for Ten  :laugh:

I donā€™t go running when the going gets tough 🤢 I take it like a man unlike some of you lot who go into the abyss. 😂 Funny how you lot play sh*te and still win and we play sh*te and still lose. 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø  Iā€™m fcuking dreading Dec 17th. Thank F**k Iā€™m in the EAU  and 4 hours in front   :lmao:

Iā€™ll have excuse to go to bed early as it will be around 10.30pm when the match finishes so already get  my excuse in.  😂😂😂
      Millsy75
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts | 47 
      Reply #508: Dec 09, 2023 06:12:33 pm
      I donā€™t go running when the going gets tough 🤢 I take it like a man unlike some of you lot who go into the abyss. 😂 Funny how you lot play sh*te and still win and we play sh*te and still lose. 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø  Iā€™m fcuking dreading Dec 17th. Thank F**k Iā€™m in the EAU  and 4 hours in front   :lmao:

Iā€™ll have excuse to go to bed early as it will be around 10.30pm when the match finishes so already get  my excuse in.  😂😂😂
      youve resigned yourself to being crap keith,thats why you deal with it better than us lot,we were like under hodgson.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #509: Dec 09, 2023 06:16:09 pm
      youve resigned yourself to being crap keith,thats why you deal with it better than us lot,we were like under hodgson.

Valid point Millsy, itā€™s easier to digest when weā€™ve been sh*te for so long. 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø Itā€™s not got as bad yet though as  when Ole was at the wheel. 😂 I served my darkest days as a United fan when he was manager. 🤢
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,245 posts | 8576 
      Reply #510: Dec 09, 2023 07:08:39 pm

But I thought that was Ole at the Wheel and Wreck-it Ralph? Ten Bob Note was supposed to be better :laugh:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,950 posts | 5009 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #511: Dec 09, 2023 08:02:28 pm
      Valid point Millsy, itā€™s easier to digest when weā€™ve been sh*te for so long. 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø Itā€™s not got as bad yet though as  when Ole was at the wheel. 😂 I served my darkest days as a United fan when he was manager. 🤢

Really Keith, not as bad as yet as Ole ?
      Just shows how delusional you are, canā€™t remember Ole getting fu**ed in the arse by Bā€™Mouth or the likes 0.3 @ old shitehouse ??

Ole as is Eric was out of his depth, but at least he had some sort of unity & team spirit in the dressing room, canā€™t say ETH has the same this time around,

A decent performance or two wonā€™t cut it, question is, how much longer will he be afforded?
      Youā€™ll soon depart the CL, dunno if you get Europa but that wonā€™t matter either cos you wonā€™t last long there either, on current form I donā€™t see your lot finishing in the top 6 never mind 4,

The darkest of times is a wonderful suit to wear and completely fitting for the state your mediocrity deservesā€¦ā€¦

Imagine then how Sir Bobby must have felt having to witness the shiteshow that is a Utd led ETH ā€¦ā€¦..

ā€¦ā€¦. F***ing Laughable!!!!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #512: Dec 09, 2023 08:38:27 pm

Really Keith, not as bad as yet as Ole ?
      Just shows how delusional you are, canā€™t remember Ole getting fu**ed in the arse by Bā€™Mouth or the likes 0.3 @ old shitehouse ??

Ole as is Eric was out of his depth, but at least he had some sort of unity & team spirit in the dressing room, canā€™t say ETH has the same this time around,

A decent performance or two wonā€™t cut it, question is, how much longer will he be afforded?
      Youā€™ll soon depart the CL, dunno if you get Europa but that wonā€™t matter either cos you wonā€™t last long there either, on current form I donā€™t see your lot finishing in the top 6 never mind 4,

The darkest of times is a wonderful suit to wear and completely fitting for the state your mediocrity deservesā€¦ā€¦

Imagine then how Sir Bobby must have felt having to witness the shiteshow that is a Utd led ETH ā€¦ā€¦..

ā€¦ā€¦. F***ing Laughable!!!!

YNWA

No not as bad, yet! Wont be long if this continues though. ETH got more about him that Ole will ever have even though not going well. Only reason why Ole lasted was because he was a ex player so your delusional comments more at you for making silly judgment. 😂

Already written us off for top 4 Iā€™m afraid, and yeah even if we do get Europa football theyā€™ll be nothing down for us. Weā€™re winning Jack sh!t this year. Only thing Iā€™m hoping for is we donā€™t qualify for that conference cup. 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø much prefer to be lower in the league than play in that. 😂
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,658 posts | 1592 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #513: Dec 09, 2023 09:41:01 pm
      Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see LIVERPOOL win away  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: :) :D
      Nox
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 351 posts | 21 
      Reply #514: Dec 09, 2023 10:58:23 pm
      What a slog its been but top of the league whoooooooooooo.

First 75 minutes we showed we are a team that still needs a lot of work.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,583 posts | 738 
      Reply #515: Dec 10, 2023 02:58:13 am
      Do you suppose Roy Hodgson will be punished for his post match statements about the refs on every single Television network?

Yea me neither.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,710 posts | 3717 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #516: Dec 10, 2023 05:57:08 am
      During this period, get the win and move on. As I said after the Fulham match, these types of matches gives you confidence that you are in the match till the last minute. Winning brings a winning mentality.

We roll on.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,950 posts | 5009 
      Reply #517: Dec 10, 2023 07:02:13 am
      No not as bad, yet! Wont be long if this continues though. ETH got more about him that Ole will ever have even though not going well. Only reason why Ole lasted was because he was a ex player so your delusional comments more at you for making silly judgment. 😂

Already written us off for top 4 Iā€™m afraid, and yeah even if we do get Europa football theyā€™ll be nothing down for us. Weā€™re winning Jack sh!t this year. Only thing Iā€™m hoping for is we donā€™t qualify for that conference cup. 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø much prefer to be lower in the league than play in that. 😂

Oh it excuse me Keith, Iā€™m so sorry for not spotting the difference between a delusional Ole & a out of depth Eric, I must have missed something, it couldnā€™t have been the 0-5 battering we gave you lot in your crumbling theatre of mares, cos I watched that endlessly, or was it that Burnley defeat where they hadnā€™t won since George Best was sober, or was it Watford who also hadnā€™t beaten you lot since Elton first sucked Rene

Yet Iā€™m the delusional one, Iā€™m too blind to see whatā€™s obvious, my silly judgement and misunderstanding of how wonderful ETH is, and how he will rise from the ashes and conquer all of Europe, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are correct though, youā€™re winning F**k All, and Eric, f***in hell, he canā€™t win over his own dressing room, Iā€™ve seen more unity in a mass exodusā€¦ā€¦in the meantime weā€™re sat top of the pile, not playing anywhere near our best yet , Iā€™d imagine though we will be sharing this position a few times with Arse, possibly Villa and maybe even youā€™re noisy cheating fraudulent Neighbours,

We get our tricky Xmas period over relatively unscathed, i believe with or without my Red tints, we will be very difficult to stop, and no, Iā€™m not being delusional, just confident !!

YNWA
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,251 posts | 924 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #518: Dec 10, 2023 09:56:02 am
      In a great place but some of the football is worrying, stats shown during the game showed passes completed i think it was around the 53rd min and it showed Palace 165 completed passes while Liverpool had completed 365. And yet Palace had a couple of chances to score while we for all our dominance hadnt a shot on target. For the most part our midfeild were missing. The results are great but it wont continue if we carry on as we are
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,619 posts | 3850 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #519: Dec 10, 2023 10:03:33 am
      Top of The League
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,299 posts | 766 
      Reply #520: Dec 10, 2023 10:21:03 am

Hope this is the case at the end of the season !
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,299 posts | 766 
      Reply #521: Dec 10, 2023 10:27:02 am
      Watching the highlights on Motd, excellent goal from Harvey Elliot. We have great backup from midfield in scoring. Someone seems capable of finding the back of the net, in fine fashion as well.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,348 posts | 1532 
      Reply #522: Dec 10, 2023 11:29:13 am

Wonder what shearers opinion would be if it involved Newcastle.
      No doubt youā€™d get 2 differing ones.
      One for Newcastle being the offender, and a different one if they were the offended.

This is exactly why he is looked upon as a big mouthed opinionated tw*t. Just like his motd colleagues. Voice your opinion to suit your own personal adgenda. And weā€™re expected to believe itā€™s all unbias !
      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
      What the F**k do they take us for 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,348 posts | 1532 
      Reply #523: Dec 10, 2023 11:41:31 am
      In a great place but some of the football is worrying, stats shown during the game showed passes completed i think it was around the 53rd min and it showed Palace 165 completed passes while Liverpool had completed 365. And yet Palace had a couple of chances to score while we for all our dominance hadnt a shot on target. For the most part our midfeild were missing. The results are great but it wont continue if we carry on as we are

If we changed our tactics, and let them have the ball while we had 10 players in our box and one upfield.  I expect the stats would be reversed.
      The issue is, we always try to play football as it should be played, and plenty of others are happy to assassinate the the morals of the game. Even when they are at home, theyā€™re prepared to destroy the games ethics. 
      Sad times but thatā€™s what we have to contend with, and at the mo, we seem to be managing. Just
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,245 posts | 8576 
      Reply #524: Dec 10, 2023 01:56:10 pm
      Do you suppose Roy Hodgson will be punished for his post match statements about the refs on every single Television network?

Yea me neither.

No as you tend to let oaps off for the crazy sh*t they come out with.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #525: Dec 10, 2023 02:19:25 pm

Oh it excuse me Keith, Iā€™m so sorry for not spotting the difference between a delusional Ole & a out of depth Eric, I must have missed something, it couldnā€™t have been the 0-5 battering we gave you lot in your crumbling theatre of mares, cos I watched that endlessly, or was it that Burnley defeat where they hadnā€™t won since George Best was sober, or was it Watford who also hadnā€™t beaten you lot since Elton first sucked Rene

Yet Iā€™m the delusional one, Iā€™m too blind to see whatā€™s obvious, my silly judgement and misunderstanding of how wonderful ETH is, and how he will rise from the ashes and conquer all of Europe, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are correct though, youā€™re winning F**k All, and Eric, f***in hell, he canā€™t win over his own dressing room, Iā€™ve seen more unity in a mass exodusā€¦ā€¦in the meantime weā€™re sat top of the pile, not playing anywhere near our best yet , Iā€™d imagine though we will be sharing this position a few times with Arse, possibly Villa and maybe even youā€™re noisy cheating fraudulent Neighbours,

We get our tricky Xmas period over relatively unscathed, i believe with or without my Red tints, we will be very difficult to stop, and no, Iā€™m not being delusional, just confident !!

YNWA

Itā€™s fair to say with you Billy delusional/passion can mean the same things sometimes. Youā€™ve even said in the passed ( when ETH) was doing well we appear to have a manager yet your opinion now changed because current performances are bad along with alleged back ground noise that some players not happy with how ETH goes about business which actually believe some truth in it buts just just my opinion.

Not sure why you mention George Best or Elton but if that floats your boat who am I to disagree. 😂

Being sat at the top of the pile very very nice, especially if youā€™re there on Christmas Day as personally Iā€™ve always thought it was a great feeling on that day for obvious reasons. Like Iā€™ve said many times now youā€™re not particularly playing well (( even you must admit that? )) but remarkably still getting great results which has to be respected even from this manc.

I can only hope you continue to struggle against sh!t teams, especially the one you play on Dec 17th. Be nice if kick off was changed to 12.30pm though. 🤪🤪 

I go away early Wednesday morning so shouldnā€™t be posting as much (( hallelujah you all say 😂)) so may I take this time to wish you and many others a very Merry Christmas. Hopefully your stay at the top is short lived and the gunners come with a late run. 😂

All the best Billy.   :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #526: Dec 10, 2023 02:20:47 pm

Iā€™m might be wrong but my mate said this morning you never had a shot on target till you were against 10 men?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #527: Dec 10, 2023 02:22:55 pm
      Wonder what shearers opinion would be if it involved Newcastle.
      No doubt youā€™d get 2 differing ones.
      One for Newcastle being the offender, and a different one if they were the offended.

This is exactly why he is looked upon as a big mouthed opinionated tw*t. Just like his motd colleagues. Voice your opinion to suit your own personal adgenda. And weā€™re expected to believe itā€™s all unbias !
      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
      What the F**k do they take us for 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

Despite being one of the great strikers ever to grace our league he can be quite bitter with his opinions, probably because his trophy cabinet got very little to show for it.   :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,950 posts | 5009 
      Reply #528: Dec 10, 2023 02:48:06 pm
      Itā€™s fair to say with you Billy delusional/passion can mean the same things sometimes. Youā€™ve even said in the passed ( when ETH) was doing well we appear to have a manager yet your opinion now changed because current performances are bad along with alleged back ground noise that some players not happy with how ETH goes about business which actually believe some truth in it buts just just my opinion.

Not sure why you mention George Best or Elton but if that floats your boat who am I to disagree. 😂

Being sat at the top of the pile very very nice, especially if youā€™re there on Christmas Day as personally Iā€™ve always thought it was a great feeling on that day for obvious reasons. Like Iā€™ve said many times now youā€™re not particularly playing well (( even you must admit that? )) but remarkably still getting great results which has to be respected even from this manc.

I can only hope you continue to struggle against sh!t teams, especially the one you play on Dec 17th. Be nice if kick off was changed to 12.30pm though. 🤪🤪 

I go away early Wednesday morning so shouldnā€™t be posting as much (( hallelujah you all say 😂)) so may I take this time to wish you and many others a very Merry Christmas. Hopefully your stay at the top is short lived and the gunners come with a late run. 😂

All the best Billy.   :D

Yes Keith, Iā€™m prone to getting pissed and sucking on the Boaby, how did you ever find out ?

Canā€™t ever remember praising ETH but then I might have been pissed 😜, Messers Best & John was reference to how long it had been since both of those clubs had beat your lot, of course I donā€™t remember exact dates, but I think you get my drift,

So looking forward to the 17th myself mate, however Iā€™m not so sure weā€™ll be hammering another SEVEN past you, and Iā€™d be equally happy with a scrappy 1-0 rebound  off Onanaā€™s arse, 3 points are all that matter and I donā€™t think weā€™ll fail on that particular day,

So youā€™re off on yer Holi-bobs, let me guess, lots of sand, lots of Sun, camel jockeying, plenty of dates, no not the wet Willy type, but Medjool, off rubbing it with the noisy neighbours again, if you canā€™t beat them, shag em, is that it ?
      After all theyā€™ve fu**ed you more than a few times havenā€™t they ?  😜🤣😜🤣😜

Have a great holiday ye Fat Manky Fuckpig, you might have a new manager when you get back, Rooney or Carrick, can you hear us all laughing already ??

YNWA

Quick Reply