Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

4th round

Read 1886 times
      RedBelle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 815 posts | 134 
      4th round
      Jan 08, 2024 08:01:42 pm
      So a nice home draw first game v Norwich or Bristol
      « Last Edit: Jan 08, 2024 08:08:02 pm by RedBelle »
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,709 posts | 3717 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: 4th round
      Reply #1: Jan 08, 2024 08:14:14 pm
      Good leg to rotate the team and some youngsters to get some minutes.
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,709 posts | 3717 
      Reply #2: Jan 08, 2024 08:19:01 pm
      So a nice home draw first game v Norwich or Bristol

Spurs V City and Chelsea V Aston Villa. And we eliminated Arsenal. Looks good.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,250 posts | 923 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #3: Jan 08, 2024 08:27:41 pm
      About time we got a reasonable draw
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,250 posts | 923 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #4: Jan 08, 2024 08:29:12 pm
      Usual draw for Ushited
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #5: Jan 08, 2024 08:52:35 pm
      Don’t think it matters who we draw, and, I don’t f***in care how arrogant I sound, we had a proper fist of the Quad  season before last and we went the whole f***in hog in every competition, we ran out of legs in the end, unsurprisingly, this time round though, we have younger & fresher legs, and who’s to say we won’t do the same again, but this time pick up the two extra tin pots, we just need to Believe!!!

YNWA
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 1099 
      Reply #6: Jan 09, 2024 03:12:46 am
      Don’t think it matters who we draw, and, I don’t f***in care how arrogant I sound, we had a proper fist of the Quad  season before last and we went the whole f***in hog in every competition, we ran out of legs in the end, unsurprisingly, this time round though, we have younger & fresher legs, and who’s to say we won’t do the same again, but this time pick up the two extra tin pots, we just need to Believe!!!

YNWA
      I like it  :champ: :ernaehrung004:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7: Jan 09, 2024 04:44:29 am
      About time we got a reasonable draw

Come on Tez 😂

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #8: Jan 09, 2024 04:45:26 am

YNWA

So the quad is on then?   :f_whistle:
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1030 
      Reply #9: Jan 09, 2024 08:13:54 am
      Got to be in it to win it and we’re in it.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,546 posts | 1775 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #10: Jan 09, 2024 09:12:33 am
      Good leg to rotate the team and some youngsters to get some minutes.

Not much of the squad left to rotate. l o l
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,298 posts | 765 
      Reply #11: Jan 09, 2024 10:00:58 am
      Even with our depleted squad we are still in the running for the quad. However much Jürgen rotates, he seems to manage to come up trumps.

Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,292 posts | 1403 
      Reply #12: Jan 09, 2024 10:16:13 am
      Great draw for us. Obviously doesn't guarantee a 5th round place but the footy world will be shocked if we go out in the 4th round. Be put to one side for now as we concentrate on others. Brilliant season so far.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #13: Jan 09, 2024 10:19:50 am
      Decent draw that.

Exciting second half of the season ahead for us.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14: Jan 09, 2024 12:07:10 pm
      Got to be in it to win it and we’re in it.

Agreed but you haven’t got the squad depth to achieve it, don’t tell Billy fcukwit though as I’ll never hear the last of it.     :lmao:
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,709 posts | 3717 
      Reply #15: Jan 09, 2024 03:13:57 pm
      Not much of the squad left to rotate. l o l

Sadly, you're right.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,546 posts | 1775 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #16: Jan 09, 2024 03:28:11 pm

Chances for the young guns to shine.
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,709 posts | 3717 
      Reply #17: Jan 09, 2024 03:36:25 pm
      Chances for the young guns to shine.

They have to take the rare given to them to show us what they can do.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,546 posts | 1775 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #18: Jan 09, 2024 03:52:52 pm
      They have to take the rare given to them to show us what they can do.

I have high hopes especially after the way the lads played the last 20 v arsenal.
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,709 posts | 3717 
      Reply #19: Jan 09, 2024 04:18:45 pm
      I have high hopes especially after the way the lads played the last 20 v arsenal.

Even me, they have what it takes and hope that they step up their level.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      Reply #20: Jan 09, 2024 05:04:26 pm
      Agreed but you haven’t got the squad depth to achieve it, don’t tell Billy fcukwit though as I’ll never hear the last of it.     :lmao:

I’m not f***in blind yanno’s Keef, oh I can read too 🤪,  we didn’t have the depth in squad last time either but we managed, this time we could be short on experience however, we won’t let that stand in the way, we’ve seen already we have exciting and talented young players who are more than capable of holding their own, so this particular Fcukwit certainly believes ??    Wankstain !!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21: Jan 09, 2024 05:13:17 pm

I’m not f***in blind yanno’s Keef, oh I can read too 🤪,  we didn’t have the depth in squad last time either but we managed, this time we could be short on experience however, we won’t let that stand in the way, we’ve seen already we have exciting and talented young players who are more than capable of holding their own, so this particular Fcukwit certainly believes ??    Wankstain !!

YNWA
      You still believe in Father Christmas  also don’t you.  :)

You had very little injuries that year, however, you’re getting out of jail not playing well as we both know. Can you keep doing that?

KDB back now for city, interesting 2 months ahead.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      Reply #22: Jan 09, 2024 07:08:45 pm
      You still believe in Father Christmas  also don’t you.  :)

You had very little injuries that year, however, you’re getting out of jail not playing well as we both know. Can you keep doing that?

KDB back now for city, interesting 2 months ahead.

Yes mate, but now I’m all upset cos I thought the f**ker was real, what a fat Cnut, ironically he reminds me of you, cos you’re unbelievable too 🤪,

As for continuing not playing well, No, we won’t, but that doesn’t mean we won’t improve either, no one has a crystal ball to gaze at so it’s anyone’s guess, I guess !! 😁

Historically we have gotten better down the years, aside from last season obviously, and I see absolutely no reason we won’t do so again, its early days yet for this version of Liverpool under Klopp but I’m already thinking that this will be the best yet, we have two for every position almost so rotation will be like for like to its nearest degree, we need a proper DM to fill that particular piece of the jigsaw, and once that’s done, we’re sorted, for a season or two at least,

Then we can look to the academy and that conveyor belt of talent we have to delve into, they won’t all make it of course but look at what has come thru so far….Trent, Harvey, Bacjetic, Quansah, Tyler Morton, Kaide Gordon, Connor Bradley, Calum Chambers, Curtis Jones, Rhys Williams, Nat Phillips, Ben Doak, Caoimhim Kelleher, Bobby Clark….all of them given opportunities by Jürgen…most will probably be sold bringing in revenue,
       I’ve went on a bit of a rant here but you get my gist….

As for KDB returning…So f***in what..you say that as if he’s someone to fear….he isn’t, great player of course but we’ve beaten City with him playing so I’m not at all bothered …..Panto season is over fucknuts….oh look out he’s behind you ??

YNWA

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #23: Jan 10, 2024 05:03:14 am

Yes mate, but now I’m all upset cos I thought the f**ker was real, what a fat Cnut, ironically he reminds me of you, cos you’re unbelievable too 🤪,

As for continuing not playing well, No, we won’t, but that doesn’t mean we won’t improve either, no one has a crystal ball to gaze at so it’s anyone’s guess, I guess !! 😁

Historically we have gotten better down the years, aside from last season obviously, and I see absolutely no reason we won’t do so again, its early days yet for this version of Liverpool under Klopp but I’m already thinking that this will be the best yet, we have two for every position almost so rotation will be like for like to its nearest degree, we need a proper DM to fill that particular piece of the jigsaw, and once that’s done, we’re sorted, for a season or two at least,

Then we can look to the academy and that conveyor belt of talent we have to delve into, they won’t all make it of course but look at what has come thru so far….Trent, Harvey, Bacjetic, Quansah, Tyler Morton, Kaide Gordon, Connor Bradley, Calum Chambers, Curtis Jones, Rhys Williams, Nat Phillips, Ben Doak, Caoimhim Kelleher, Bobby Clark….all of them given opportunities by Jürgen…most will probably be sold bringing in revenue,
       I’ve went on a bit of a rant here but you get my gist….

As for KDB returning…So f***in what..you say that as if he’s someone to fear….he isn’t, great player of course but we’ve beaten City with him playing so I’m not at all bothered …..Panto season is over fucknuts….oh look out he’s behind you ??

YNWA

Rants are your middle name aren’t they 😂 However, I’d be lying if i said I didn’t enjoy them 😆

Can’t see you improving short term due to obvious reasons. Couple on injuries, which incidentally did say would happen in my thread who will finish in top 4/6. Not forgetting your talisman away for a while now with Egypt. Impossible for any team to cope with such a pivotal player not in the front line.

We both know Nunez still lacking that finishing touch. For what it’s worth I’d keep Nunez on the left ( it’s his best position imo  ) as he gives me the sh!ts somewhat on that side of the park. Give Jota Salah position for now.

KDB!!! Try and keep rose tints off for my next question. Personally I’ve not seen a better player in our league for his position, that includes your man SG and our man Scholes. Who’s better than KDB? Stats to prove your argument would be nice.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      Reply #24: Jan 10, 2024 07:32:28 am
      Rants are your middle name aren’t they 😂 However, I’d be lying if i said I didn’t enjoy them 😆

Can’t see you improving short term due to obvious reasons. Couple on injuries, which incidentally did say would happen in my thread who will finish in top 4/6. Not forgetting your talisman away for a while now with Egypt. Impossible for any team to cope with such a pivotal player not in the front line.

We both know Nunez still lacking that finishing touch. For what it’s worth I’d keep Nunez on the left ( it’s his best position imo  ) as he gives me the sh!ts somewhat on that side of the park. Give Jota Salah position for now.

KDB!!! Try and keep rose tints off for my next question. Personally I’ve not seen a better player in our league for his position, that includes your man SG and our man Scholes. Who’s better than KDB? Stats to prove your argument would be nice.

No denying we’ll miss Mo, like you’re wee pal KDB,he’s irreplaceable… but he’s not the same player from a season or two back KDB, every player declines thru time, he’s no different,
      …. we have enough firepower to cope without Mo, I agree with Nunez from the left but I liked how Diaz grabbed the nettle against Arse, especially second half, so food for thought there, Jota thru the middle for me,

Gakpo can play there too so we can still rotate with minimal disruption, and it is only for a few weeks anyway and we don’t have another league game for 11 days, that eats up a significant chunk of recovery time, especially for Szloboslai who should return, Virgil of course,
      both Robbo & Kostas reportedly back training by the months end, bit longer term tho for Doak, Matip, Bacjetic and Thiago is being cloned so much longer for him, 🤪

In the interim, young Bradley will fill in for Trent, might only be a couple of games and before you know it Endo and Mo will be back since their respective teams are sh*te and won’t last long @ the Afcon!!

I think we have enough to be getting on with, like I said, 11 days until the next league game, B’Mouth, 21st, then another ten til the next V Chavs on the 31st, 21 days equates to 3 weeks with only the Fulham return leg in between 24th, so no panic from me, I think we’ll cope admirably, but we’ll see, nothing is a given is it ??

See, no Red tints dipshit, just a wee look into the immediate future, and what a future we have…..meanwhile down the East Lancs Rd…. Eric’s still at the wheel !!!

Sorry, I’ll stop laughing in a minute 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HNY Fuckstick !!

YNWA
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,546 posts | 1775 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #25: Jan 10, 2024 10:11:23 am

YNWA

Too right Bill.

1 LFC kid = 10 Manky mob kids. l o l
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #26: Jan 10, 2024 11:17:19 am
      Too right Bill.

1 LFC kid = 10 Manky mob kids. l o l

Don’t you start, it’s enough taking Billy fcukwit on. 😆