Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Chelsea?

Alisson Becker
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Ibrahima Konaté
      0 (0%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      1 (1.2%)
      Conor Bradley
      73 (84.9%)
      Dominik Szoboszlai
      0 (0%)
      Alexis Mac Allister
      6 (7%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)
      Darwin Núñez
      4 (4.7%)
      Luis Diaz
      0 (0%)
      Diogo Jota
      2 (2.3%)
      Cody Gakpo
      0 (0%)
      Harvey Elliott
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      0 (0%)
      Bobby Clark
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: Feb 04, 2024 10:14:13 pm

Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 10477 times
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,546 posts | 1093 
      Re: Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #506: Feb 02, 2024 08:12:13 am
      Has Salah been bursting past players lately?  :roll:

https://youtu.be/GePXR3XE53U?feature=shared

Maybe watch that for 3 minutes. Your post is absolute bs fella.

Oh and 20 starts, 14 goals and 10 assists. Top Scorer in the prem as well. Go and give your head a wobble and have a nice weekend.
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,186 posts | 165 
      Reply #507: Feb 02, 2024 08:22:01 am
      About Caicedo, we dodged a bullet . He seems lazy and can't be bothered to track his man and in our first goal he completely gave up.

We dodged a bullet because of the price but I guess he would have played decently in a team performing at decent level. It's clear, we are not missing an opportunity by not spending so much on him. We got cheaper alternatives and playing at the highest level. We're probably the best team in Europe currently.
      DanMann

• 5,761 posts | 886 
      Reply #508: Feb 02, 2024 08:34:52 am
      https://youtu.be/GePXR3XE53U?feature=shared

Maybe watch that for 3 minutes. Your post is absolute bs fella.

Oh and 20 starts, 14 goals and 10 assists. Top Scorer in the prem as well. Go and give your head a wobble and have a nice weekend.

That goal? That's all you can come up with? You can't be serious  :lmao: :lmao:

bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,552 posts | 1668 
      • YNWA
      Reply #509: Feb 02, 2024 08:56:38 am
      Im sure young Bradley came on when TAA got injured against Arsenal in the cup game. On Martinelli's first raid down our right, Connor took the ball off him so easily, and turned defence into attack, Martinelli didn't go near him again. Kept turning back down the line. Clearly knew Connor had the measure of him. Perhaps that alone will get Connor the start at right back. Trent to come on around 60 mins after Connors hat trick  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, I'd start Bradley too on Sun, just based on his form, and TAA still needs time to get back to full speed.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #510: Feb 02, 2024 10:16:18 am
      When your head has finished wobbling try to read again  :lmao:

I’ve wobbled my head fuckstick, and it still say’s you’re a tw*t, …

Mo slows down our play ?  no he f***in doesn’t !!
      Mo has zero pace!!….        Yes he f***in has !!
      Mo loses the ball a lot….     So does a lot of players numb nuts !!
      Mo can’t beat his man….    Sometimes he does, other times he can dribble past four or five defenders and slot it in the top left corner, or smash it in the top right corner, or dink it over the keeper, or slide it across for someone else to f***in smash it in by any means they see fit….

….but that’s not f***in good enough for you , so you want to sell him so we can go and buy someone else who may slow our pace down, or has less pace than Mo, will lose the ball now and then, and won’t beat his man every time he runs at him, …..

…. Read this again Fuckstick and then give your head a wobble….. tw*t !!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #511: Feb 02, 2024 10:26:36 am

Surprised you can spell 'serious' you fuckwit.
      DanMann

• 5,761 posts | 886 
      Reply #512: Feb 02, 2024 10:51:20 am

I’ve wobbled my head fuckstick, and it still say’s you’re a tw*t, …

Too funny. Too much head wobbling in this thread no wonder why you guys can't think straight.

I said nothing of selling him. You simply can't read or your head is still wobbling. I merely pointed out the facts about how his performance has dropped and we managed well without him.

Hilarious how many of you get so angry about reality. All getting in a twist and throwing tantrums.  :lmao:
      Harrisimo

• 8,293 posts | 1403 
      Reply #513: Feb 02, 2024 12:00:05 pm
      Mo's well on target to beat last season's 19 league goals,  Got 14 from 20 so far. Even with his injury he'll probably beat that, Obviously with age his game will change. Adapt, adjust slightly but still a potent force. I would think Nunez,Jota,Mo is our strongest F3..Diaz will push all 3 for a place and any 3 from 4 will be arguable, equal strength.

But yes no player is above criticism.
      Don77

• 6,546 posts | 1093 
      Reply #514: Feb 02, 2024 12:51:08 pm

I don't need to come up with anything else. I disproved your idiotic posts and provided facts to back it up. That goal was Salah at his best and he's done that countless times since 2017 and continues to do so.

What did you provide exactly? Just the years worst post winner already making him sound like old yeller and someone who just gives the ball away, slow and can't beat anyone and basically offers nothing and we're better without him. Salah adapts his game as he gets older and plays for the team and still produces better numbers than anyone else . If you're too thick to see that then I can't help you. You're probably one of those 'take the 150m' posters as well arnt you.

Funny.
      Don77

• 6,546 posts | 1093 
      Reply #515: Feb 02, 2024 12:52:36 pm
      Mo's well on target to beat last season's 19 league goals,  Got 14 from 20 so far. Even with his injury he'll probably beat that, Obviously with age his game will change. Adapt, adjust slightly but still a potent force. I would think Nunez,Jota,Mo is our strongest F3..Diaz will push all 3 for a place and any 3 from 4 will be arguable, equal strength.

But yes no player is above criticism.

Don't forget Cody. He's a talented footballer and contributes as well. We need all of them.
      DanMann

• 5,761 posts | 886 
      Reply #516: Feb 02, 2024 02:31:27 pm
      I don't need to come up with anything else. I disproved your idiotic posts and provided facts to back it up. That goal was Salah at his best and he's done that countless times since 2017 and continues to do so.

He basically sidestepped him mate. When was the last time he actually took on defenders and scored a worldie?

It just doesn't happen as he's lost that burst of pace. If you watch our matches, you will know that when he gets the ball he slows down. The Salah of the past would have burst forward but not anymore. It's undeniable and you look a fool for trying to pretend it's not true. Anyone can see it.

What did you provide exactly? Just the years worst post winner already making him sound like old yeller and someone who just gives the ball away, slow and can't beat anyone and basically offers nothing and we're better without him. Salah adapts his game as he gets older and plays for the team and still produces better numbers than anyone else . If you're too thick to see that then I can't help you. You're probably one of those 'take the 150m' posters as well arnt you.

Funny.

So melodramatic. Just pathetic lad. It's a fair point - Salah has lost a lot of the threat he posed on the wing, which is why he has adapted his play more centrally. He's a brilliant finisher and that's now where he scores most of his goals. He's also focused a lot more on assists.
      Don77

• 6,546 posts | 1093 
      Reply #517: Feb 02, 2024 03:17:20 pm
      He basically sidestepped him mate. When was the last time he actually took on defenders and scored a worldie?

It just doesn't happen as he's lost that burst of pace. If you watch our matches, you will know that when he gets the ball he slows down. The Salah of the past would have burst forward but not anymore. It's undeniable and you look a fool for trying to pretend it's not true. Anyone can see it.

So melodramatic. Just pathetic lad. It's a fair point - Salah has lost a lot of the threat he posed on the wing, which is why he has adapted his play more centrally. He's a brilliant finisher and that's now where he scores most of his goals. He's also focused a lot more on assists.

So he's a brilliant finisher and assister and is clever enough to adapt his game and fit as a fiddle. Glad we got that sorted which proves how 'pathetic' your post was. Did Messi adapt when he got past 30? Ronaldo? It's what the great players do. And they remain great. Mo salah is no different. So he's on the slide because he doesn't score worldies. You sound like a 'top bins' child on a playground lad.

Still our best and most consistent player. Still world class. Put him up for sale and every top club will be after him. When it comes down to it this season , it will be Salah that delivers when it matters most ... like always.

Your post was bs fella. Just crack on.
      DanMann

• 5,761 posts | 886 
      Reply #518: Feb 02, 2024 03:36:40 pm

Your post was bs fella. Just crack on.

Still sounds like you never read it or failed to grasp what was said. Anyway, now that it's apparent that my time is wasted with countering the nonsense you post I'm happy to move on as my point stands. Any reasonable person thinking reasonably can see that.
      Don77

• 6,546 posts | 1093 
      Reply #519: Feb 02, 2024 05:46:56 pm
      Still sounds like you never read it or failed to grasp what was said. Anyway, now that it's apparent that my time is wasted with countering the nonsense you post I'm happy to move on as my point stands. Any reasonable person thinking reasonably can see that.

Oh I read it. It said salah is slow, can't beat anyone and loses the ball all the time. Utter bs in the extreme on every point. You got called out on it and you've got no answer. Maybe you should let Jürgen know because he obviously cant see it. But he knows what every reasonable thinking person does, he's at the top of his game still.

I'll just leave it at that. Have a great weekend

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #520: Feb 02, 2024 06:25:48 pm
      He slows down our play. He has zero pace and loses the ball a lot. Can't beat his man.

Zero pace is so funny.

He's been dispossessed fewer times per game in 2023-24 so far than in any of his previous seasons at LFC.

He's attempting fewer take-ons per game than the previous two seasons, but actually more of them than some of the seasons prior to that. A change in style from the previous couple of years, not necessarily degrading performance.

His share of touches inside the penalty box has actually been the lowest of the past 5 EPL seasons so far - he's still very much playing wide, not 'centrally'.

This is Opta data, not made up sh*t by the way.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      Reply #521: Feb 02, 2024 08:46:32 pm
      Too funny. Too much head wobbling in this thread no wonder why you guys can't think straight.

I said nothing of selling him. You simply can't read or your head is still wobbling. I merely pointed out the facts about how his performance has dropped and we managed well without him.

Hilarious how many of you get so angry about reality. All getting in a twist and throwing tantrums.  :lmao:

Shut up you stupid f***in Cnut, you can’t even recognise when you’re talking bollocks, if I was angry you’d f***in know about !!!
      DanMann

• 5,761 posts | 886 
      Reply #522: Feb 02, 2024 09:09:32 pm

Shut up you stupid f***in Cnut, you can’t even recognise when you’re talking bollocks, if I was angry you’d f***in know about !!!

You're always angry you muppet
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #523: Feb 03, 2024 01:26:31 pm
      One gripe about the other night, I wish the F**k nuggets would jib the "shoooooooooooooooot" shouts when Gomez gets the ball 30 odd yards out like during the rent boy game on Wednesday.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,020 posts | 3352 
      Reply #524: Feb 03, 2024 03:31:54 pm
      Putting it out there, Diaz's goal is goal of the season.

All 11 players touched the ball on the way to Lucho knocking it in at the far post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt2lezchcm8&ab_channel=LiverpoolFC
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      Reply #525: Feb 03, 2024 08:29:36 pm
      Putting it out there, Diaz's goal is goal of the season.

All 11 players touched the ball on the way to Lucho knocking it in at the far post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt2lezchcm8&ab_channel=LiverpoolFC

Nothing short of perfection, tbh, I didn’t know myself, didn’t even contemplate it, but wow, that is incredible, yet not one of our so called experts called it, not f***in one, as far as I can tell, but if it were City they’d be all of over it like a doze of the clap !!

Thank you Billy, thanks for being the Nerd you are 😜

YNWA
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,652 posts | 3920 
      Reply #526: Feb 03, 2024 08:38:43 pm
      He slows down our play. He has zero pace and loses the ball a lot. Can't beat his man.

Been delighted with how well we have played without him.

I remember this sh*t coming up last time he went AFCON, it’s absolute bollocks. We are a better team with Salah in the side, there’s no doubt about it - he’s world class and a leader. Can score goals out of nothing and his numbers are there for all to see.

I just don’t understand how we can doubt him, even when we were sh*te last season he’s still pulling out the numbers.

We are F***ing lucky to have him.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,020 posts | 3352 
      Reply #527: Feb 04, 2024 01:31:03 pm

Nothing short of perfection, tbh, I didn’t know myself, didn’t even contemplate it, but wow, that is incredible, yet not one of our so called experts called it, not f***in one, as far as I can tell, but if it were City they’d be all of over it like a doze of the clap !!

Thank you Billy, thanks for being the Nerd you are 😜

YNWA

I agree with that Bill.

Thankfully we don’t need the recognition from others to make ourselves feel good. We’re good at doing that all by ourselves.

Quick Reply