Trending Topics

      Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

      Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

      Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45

      Read 3337 times
      0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • Started Topic
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Mar 09, 2024 12:57:36 pm
      Well, I'll bite for the pre match thread.

      Huge game tomorrow, and it would seen that most if not all of the pundits are going for an away win.

      Let's hope we can prove them wrong.

      Team really could be anything at the moment, but let's hope who ever pulls on the shirt does us and them proud.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • *****

      • 1,843 posts | 67 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #1: Mar 09, 2024 01:01:44 pm
       ;)Really think this game could decide the title , hope Jürgen has a good squad to select from to deliver a win ...F**k it , gonna go for a 2-0 to us !
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • ******

      • 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #2: Mar 09, 2024 01:04:40 pm
      Three points tomorrow is all that matters.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #3: Mar 09, 2024 01:20:44 pm
      Con
      Huge game tomorrow, and it would seen that most if not all of the pundits are going for an away win.

      Let's hope we can prove them wrong.

      Which is weird because their record this season vs top 6 sides isn't great.

      As much as win help us points wise think more importantly it will give strong belief and confidence boost to both the players and supporters going into the final 10 game stretch of the season.

      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 9,177 posts | 1630 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #4: Mar 09, 2024 01:25:20 pm
      Think it’s a must win if we are going to win the title

      City will win every game for rest of the season and we’ve been burnt with their relentlessness before. Think we’d be 5 clear of them if we win tomorrow and they still have some tough games where they could (hopefully) slip up
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 8,163 posts | 1382 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #5: Mar 09, 2024 01:44:54 pm
      They're good, very good. But I don't think teams pressure them enough. We saw it clearly in the United game. No real intensity, no hard press. They were allowed to waltz around and create chances at will almost.

      We have to press very hard, compact and press the space. They create passing options all the time, pass'n'move, always an option.If we let them do that,we are doomed I tell ye...dooomed.

      Tight, press hard, use our pace, get in their faces. 1-0.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 16,858 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #6: Mar 09, 2024 01:52:28 pm
      Really looking forward to this game so like you lot will be glued to the tv. Team selection with be massive for this one if your to win the game. Don’t think you can win this one with the kids even though it’s at Anfield.

      If you’re in front in 70 mins you may have a chance to hold on. However, this city will just run you lot ragged in the last 20 mins with their outstanding passing ability to have you running around like headless chickens. 😂

      As a neutral I can’t win no matter who fcukin wins. 🤦‍♂️🤢😂

      If Liverpool win this match my prediction of City winning the league in doubt.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 16,858 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #7: Mar 09, 2024 01:54:21 pm
      They're good, very good. But I don't think teams pressure them enough. We saw it clearly in the United game. No real intensity, no hard press. They were allowed to waltz around and create chances at will almost.

      We have to press very hard, compact and press the space. They create passing options all the time, pass'n'move, always an option.If we let them do that,we are doomed I tell ye...dooomed.

      Tight, press hard, use our pace, get in their faces. 1-0.

      Teams don’t pressure them coz they can’t get the ball off the kunts.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • ******

      • 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #8: Mar 09, 2024 02:04:51 pm
      Really looking forward to this game so like you lot will be glued to the tv. Team selection with be massive for this one if your to win the game. Don’t think you can win this one with the kids even though it’s at Anfield.

      If you’re in front in 70 mins you may have a chance to hold on. However, this city will just run you lot ragged in the last 20 mins with their outstanding passing ability to have you running around like headless chickens. 😂

      As a neutral I can’t win no matter who fcukin wins. 🤦‍♂️🤢😂

      If Liverpool win this match my prediction of City winning the league in doubt.

      Rattle city and pounce on them.

      One thing teams have failed to do this season when City have had a period within a game when they lose their heads a bit. Seen it a few times. That and press, press, press those manc tw*ts to death.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • ******

      • 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #9: Mar 09, 2024 02:06:51 pm
      Teams don’t pressure them coz they can’t get the ball off the kunts.

      They do make errors though - teams fail to make them pay. Like Rashford last week, you lot could of been 3-0 up in the first half
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #10: Mar 09, 2024 02:07:04 pm
      Think it’s a must win if we are going to win the title

      City will win every game for rest of the season and we’ve been burnt with their relentlessness before. Think we’d be 5 clear of them if we win tomorrow and they still have some tough games where they could (hopefully) slip up

      We need to win every game if we want the title. Nothing else will do.

      4 clear if we win tomorrow. 2 behind and in 3rd if we lose.

      We've still got to goto united, Everton, villa, west ham ... spurs to come to anfield. Plenty of tough games to come
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 16,858 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #11: Mar 09, 2024 02:09:24 pm
      They do make errors though - teams fail to make them pay. Like Rashford last week, you lot could of been 3-0 up in the first half

      Don’t know about 3-0 but you just knew they couldn’t hold on to any type of a lead. The last 20 mins we couldn’t get the ball off them, I think that will be your problem if it’s a young side again.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #12: Mar 09, 2024 02:13:12 pm
                                     Kelleher

      Bradley         Gomez        Virg              Robbo

                                        Endo

                     Dom                              Macca

            Salah                  Nunez                     Diaz

      Imagine that's the team for tomorrow in most peoples eyes. Don't see konate making it.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • ******

      • 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #13: Mar 09, 2024 02:14:20 pm
      Don’t know about 3-0 but you just knew they couldn’t hold on to any type of a lead. The last 20 mins we couldn’t get the ball off them, I think that will be your problem if it’s a young side again.

      Rashford had a clear run on goal, fu**ed up his header to run on to and the chance with the goal wide open and that goal scoring machine fu**ed it up.

      You should of been three up easily, instead saw your arse and City do what they do

      We'll have a few first teamers back, but I'd expect our kids to put in more a shift than those shithouses representing your lot last week.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 12,282 posts | 1513 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #14: Mar 09, 2024 02:15:30 pm
      Our press has to be tight. No good running to press from 10 yds or the ball will pass you by. We need to have players close to hold them up, with others quick to cover the space for them to pass. And it has to be full on for 90 + minutes.
      We’ve done it so successfully before, but a different set of players now. Just hope they all get it !
      We’ve got some top quality boys who are capable of beating anyone.
      Let’s hope we get some rythm going from the off 👍
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 16,858 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #15: Mar 09, 2024 02:18:00 pm
      Rashford had a clear run on goal, fu**ed up his header to run on to and the chance with the goal wide open and that goal scoring machine fu**ed it up.

      You should of been three up easily, instead saw your arse and City do what they do

      We'll have a few first teamers back, but I'd expect our kids to put in more a shift than those shithouses representing your lot last week.
      Agreed your lads will put more of a shift in than us lot but don’t think it will be good enough. City will do what they do!!
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 9,229 posts | 1650 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #16: Mar 09, 2024 02:19:08 pm
                                     Kelleher

      Bradley         Gomez        Virg              Robbo

                                        Endo

                     Dom                              Macca

            Salah                  Nunez                     Diaz

      Imagine that's the team for tomorrow in most peoples eyes. Don't see konate making it.

      Yep hopefully Ibou makes it but gut says he won't
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • ******

      • 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #17: Mar 09, 2024 02:21:34 pm
      City's coach driver tomorrow :laugh:

      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 8,163 posts | 1382 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #18: Mar 09, 2024 02:26:08 pm
      Teams don’t pressure them coz they can’t get the ball off the kunts.

      That's partly true but most teams sit deep and defend from the their goal line to about 15-18 yards outside the box. If they win possession they get pressed quickly and end up hoofing it down the line or through the middle, then City are back on them.

      This conceding of space makes it easier for City to dominate possession, and that's through fear of what City can do if you get too high up the pitch.

      We will not concede space and will compete in both halves of the pitch.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #19: Mar 09, 2024 02:26:51 pm
      Yep hopefully Ibou makes it but gut says he won't

      Normally when ibou has something it's a week or 2. So I don't see him training today and proving his fitness for tomorrow.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 9,177 posts | 1630 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #20: Mar 09, 2024 02:30:16 pm

      Gotta protect themselves somehow from that one single beer bottle that got the whole squad so rattled
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 16,858 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #21: Mar 09, 2024 02:33:38 pm
      That's partly true but most teams sit deep and defend from the their goal line to about 15-18 yards outside the box. If they win possession they get pressed quickly and end up hoofing it down the line or through the middle, then City are back on them.

      This conceding of space makes it easier for City to dominate possession, and that's through fear of what City can do if you get too high up the pitch.

      We will not concede space and will compete in both halves of the pitch.

      Think the last 20 mins ( pending side ) you’ll concede plenty of space. They have a habit of drawing you in, then with a quick one/two KDB puts it on a sixpence for HaalandFolden/Alvarez/Silva.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 8,163 posts | 1382 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #22: Mar 09, 2024 04:54:53 pm
      If Konte is out obviously Joe will step in. Been in fantastic form this season and showed great versatility, even playing in midfield. Haven't heard anything about Danns.

      A win plus 2 home games (Brighton & Sheff U )coming up, win them, with just 8 games left (5 Away & 3 Home ) and 4 points clear. That's how big this game is.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 12,282 posts | 1513 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #23: Mar 09, 2024 05:40:02 pm
      Think the last 20 mins ( pending side ) you’ll concede plenty of space. They have a habit of drawing you in, then with a quick one/two KDB puts it on a sixpence for HaalandFolden/Alvarez/Silva.

      So have they won every game this season then Keith ?
      No, they haven’t, so they are beatable like anyone else.
      We’ve done it more than most, so can we do it again ?
      There’s doubters and believers Keith.
      You are clearly the former, and I’m the latter    🤛. BOOM !

      Why would we bother turning up if we didn’t think we could win ?
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 11,675 posts | 3696 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #24: Mar 09, 2024 05:46:39 pm
      This is the biggest match of the league and I won't think I have a chance to watch it due my wife prematurely delivering my second son yesterday evening. I am super stressed about Adam and my wife's complications.

      Just win Reds, hope Anfield will be on fire and not on edge. Ynwa
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 12,282 posts | 1513 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #25: Mar 09, 2024 05:54:51 pm
      Good luck with the wife and baby Clint.
      Hope all goes well for you all.
      A god win tomorrow will lift the spirits 👍

      YNWA
      0112358
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • *****

      • 1,093 posts | 83 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #26: Mar 09, 2024 06:16:03 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 9,340 posts | 1620 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #27: Mar 09, 2024 06:20:02 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      Why don’t you f k off with your google AI  your either a bot a or a beauty , rather have corbally winding every fcker up than this sh*t the post was fckin garbage and then you made it worse by mentioning maureen ffs not. A fckin chance he gets the gig here
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 8,163 posts | 1382 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #28: Mar 09, 2024 06:33:07 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      Play like The Spuds..they get peeled and skinned on a regular basis. They fold more often that a origami expert. They play in white so yer can't see the flag their waving. Come on Fibo....your on a wind up.
      RedBelle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • ****

      • 773 posts | 131 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #29: Mar 09, 2024 07:32:26 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      And the reason why nobody listens to you is you talk sh!t......
      Get back in your box numpty
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 9,177 posts | 1630 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #30: Mar 09, 2024 07:37:29 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      No one listens to you because of posts like this
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 2,762 posts | 388 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #31: Mar 09, 2024 07:39:33 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      ..... good christ.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 8,400 posts | 1450 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #32: Mar 09, 2024 07:43:16 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      And I thought that tw*t from across the water defending VAR with his life talked a load of sh*te... probably the worst post I have ever read on this forum, well done! You're playing this role you chose to perfection! Bet you're wanking yourself into oblivion right now with everytone replying to your comment, attention seeking can be a weird drug.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 4,193 posts | 1205 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #33: Mar 09, 2024 07:45:18 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      You weird c*nt 😂
      0112358
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • *****

      • 1,093 posts | 83 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #34: Mar 09, 2024 07:48:31 pm
      Play like The Spuds..they get peeled and skinned on a regular basis. They fold more often that a origami expert. They play in white so yer can't see the flag their waving. Come on Fibo....your on a wind up.

      The Spurs do not have our quality. For what they have they do fine. You have no idea how successful Klopp was with my approach in Mainz and Dortmund.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 12,684 posts | 3359 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #35: Mar 09, 2024 07:58:04 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      You really are abusing people’s right to be stupid
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,163 posts | 717 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #36: Mar 09, 2024 08:24:42 pm
      These are the games you live for. I've no doubt ....If we're brave and play to our potential we'll come out on top, alternatively play with fear and back off them and we'll come unstuck. The crowd, The badge on the shirt...It Means More.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 16,858 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #37: Mar 09, 2024 08:45:06 pm
      So have they won every game this season then Keith ?
      No, they haven’t, so they are beatable like anyone else.
      We’ve done it more than most, so can we do it again ?
      There’s doubters and believers Keith.
      You are clearly the former, and I’m the latter    🤛. BOOM !

      Why would we bother turning up if we didn’t think we could win ?
      Of course mate, everyone beatable on the day. I just don’t see them losing the match, I’ve been wrong before though. 😂
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • ****

      • 713 posts | 118 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #38: Mar 09, 2024 08:46:17 pm
      Lads/lassies....
      That's a bot that's posting that rubbish. Don't reply to it, and it will cease to exist....
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #39: Mar 09, 2024 09:13:05 pm
      These are the games you live for. I've no doubt ....If we're brave and play to our potential we'll come out on top, alternatively play with fear and back off them and we'll come unstuck. The crowd, The badge on the shirt...It Means More.

      Nervous wreck already and it's not even game day !!
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 2,921 posts | 283 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #40: Mar 09, 2024 09:14:35 pm
      They haven't faced firepower like this. We're averaging 3 goals a game recently. Lets blow the bloody doors off. Nunez time to shine. 4-1.
      Millsy75
      • Forum John Toshack
      • ***

      • 281 posts | 43 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #41: Mar 09, 2024 09:38:05 pm
      Of course mate, everyone beatable on the day. I just don’t see them losing the match, I’ve been wrong before though. 😂
      please dont use the derby keith as a guide to how good city are,we will press them them and play high,we win a lot v city at home
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 16,858 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #42: Mar 09, 2024 09:55:48 pm
      please dont use the derby keith as a guide to how good city are,we will press them them and play high,we win a lot v city at home

      Anyone who judges City on 90 mins football would be a fool. My opinion is based on the last 4/5 years.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,163 posts | 717 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #43: Mar 09, 2024 10:43:18 pm
      Nervous wreck already and it's not even game day !!
      Fear Not: We will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 1,652 posts | 1584 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #44: Mar 09, 2024 10:44:35 pm
      Darwin is gonna wipe the floor with this lot  :D
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • *****

      • 12,282 posts | 1513 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #45: Mar 10, 2024 12:00:26 am
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      No one listens to you because the hey think your a tw*t 🤷‍♂️
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #46: Mar 10, 2024 12:35:39 am
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

      This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

      I stopped reading at Googles AI...like what the actual F**k dude? Seriously!!!



      Back on topic



      COMMMMEEEE ONNN YOUU RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS


      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • ****

      • 984 posts | 15 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #47: Mar 10, 2024 01:05:49 am
      3-1 to us, Salah hattrick
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #48: Mar 10, 2024 06:14:11 am
      I can't believe it's 9 hours till game time and you guys aren't in here.

      WAKE THE F**k UP AND START LUBRICATING THOSE THROATS IN TIME FOR KO  :D xxxxx:action-smiley-065:


      ROOOOAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 16,858 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #49: Mar 10, 2024 06:35:39 am
      I can't believe it's 9 hours till game time and you guys aren't in here.

      WAKE THE F**k UP AND START LUBRICATING THOSE THROATS IN TIME FOR KO  :D xxxxx:action-smiley-065:


      ROOOOAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

      Some of have to work you lazy kunt.  :lmao:
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 11,675 posts | 3696 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #50: Mar 10, 2024 07:47:17 am
      Reds make my day less worried, give me something to smile.

      Ynwa
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 9,481 posts | 1640 
      • YNWA
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #51: Mar 10, 2024 08:46:34 am
      We've given lesser teams too many chances in the first half, that a better team would take. This is that better team, so need to try to be tighter 1st half.
      We have injuries, but Endo and Mac would start for me in the middle even if everyone fit, and think they should be able to both start today, which is good news.
      VVD vs Haaland will be a big battle, need the captain to dig out another big performance, on top of many recent excellent performances.
      And up front, Nunez has been playing well, but maybe has he turned a corner and started to really score in a way everyone hoped he might.

      It's basically the biggest PL game of the season so far, the two best teams head to head, the two best managers, authentic vs plastic, Haaland vs Nunez, etc etc :)

      Can't wait. COYRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 10,896 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #52: Mar 10, 2024 09:15:54 am
      Really looking forward to this game so like you lot will be glued to the tv. Team selection with be massive for this one if your to win the game. Don’t think you can win this one with the kids even though it’s at Anfield.

      If you’re in front in 70 mins you may have a chance to hold on. However, this city will just run you lot ragged in the last 20 mins with their outstanding passing ability to have you running around like headless chickens. 😂

      As a neutral I can’t win no matter who fcukin wins. 🤦‍♂️🤢😂

      If Liverpool win this match my prediction of City winning the league in doubt.




      City undoubtedly are a brilliant side, you’d be a fool or blind if you can’t see that, but so are we, you don’t sit atop the EPL unless you are, City will steam roller almost every other side in this league, but every other side in the league won’t press them like we will,

      They love space, it allows them to pass freely at will, but we won’t allow them that space, or at least as much as their used to, I honestly think we will do these today, their dangerous, of course they are, their capable of a win, of course they are, it’s no surprise that the pundits have them as favourites to win, but they’re blinded by the over hype, their relentless over waxing lyrical of City is f***in sickening,

      Jürgen Klopp has rebuilt his midfield, a brand new shiny midfield and added a smattering of academy graduates, yet that is ignored, he has signed players that no one else would see, who have been instrumental in keeping us at the top of the league, and have been pivotal and will be again today, kids coming thru like Conor Bradley who for me has been absolutely outstanding, imagine City without that horrible Cnut Kyle Walker, who replaces him, but we lost Trent, for the most part, and Joe filled in occasionally, but Bradley has come in and took the place by storm,

      Yet hardly gets a mention, we’ve been without Macca, Mo, Diaz, Jones, Szloboslai, Jota, Konate, Robbo Trent, Jota twice, Nunez, Alisson, Thiago, Bajcetic, this season yet, we still sit top(Arse temporarily), so even when we’ve been decimated by injuries we can still hold our own,

      So onto today’s little soirée, against the best team ever ever ever ever to have graced the EPL EVER !!   

      I think we’ll press the f***in sh*t out of them, they don’t experience this very often, so it’ll be interesting how they cope, there is no doubt they will have chances, that’s a given, just deny them their space and use our pace to attack them, they use Stones as a ten, leaving them weaker at the back, so we use Diaz, Nunez and hopefully Mo to exploit this, Macca is key here, as too Will Szlobo, and Endo need to be stronger than he has before, and disciplined, KDB, Foden, Rodri & Silva are key threats, Haaland is of course but he’ll need ammunition, cut that supply off he’s just a sh*t Andy Carroll 🤪🤪


      We’re winning this, cos we want it more, toughest test to date, f***in damn right it is, but we will come thru this and we will Not lose….


                     Kelleher
       Bradley  Konate  Virgil  Robbo
              Szlobo.        Endo
                       Macca
         Salah      Nunez.   Diaz


      3-2 Mighty f***in Redmen !!!


      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 31,253 posts | 2799 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #53: Mar 10, 2024 09:34:41 am
      Can’t see Konate being risked for this so hopefully Gomez can step up again at centre half.

      Draw not a disaster but a win would be huge. Our record against the better teams has been poor this season so here’s a chance to put that right.
      JackRed97
      • Forum Youth Player

      • 20 posts |
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #54: Mar 10, 2024 09:56:12 am
      Konate won't be fit enough to start.. no way we're risking him.. Joey at cb.. dom and mo will start.. mo will get 60..

      Just think haaland and foden will do us today.. 1-2 defeat I think.. hope the boys can prove me wrong
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 5,274 posts | 761 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #55: Mar 10, 2024 10:11:09 am
      Should be a cracker of a game for the fans today. Like many supporters I wish I was at Anfield later. I am sure the Kop will be fully behind the Reds.

      Nunez starting to score proving a menace to any opposition at present. Mo will be looking to add to his tally this season. I hope the defence hold firm at the back.

      A win of any sort today would be brilliant.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 8,163 posts | 1382 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #56: Mar 10, 2024 10:33:45 am
      Does Nunez hold a central position rigidly today. Diaz will operate left drifting in with Mo occupying the right, but Nunez must be central. I don't want him drifting, hold the central area, a channel from the edge of the semi circle to their 6 yard box.. Midfield will know his position and can pick him out.



      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,504 posts | 387 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #57: Mar 10, 2024 10:52:47 am
      feel sick already
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • *****

      • 1,982 posts | 512 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #58: Mar 10, 2024 10:53:55 am
      It's at Anfield. Guardiola has only won at Anfield once - when there was no crowd. We are favourites. 2-1 to us.

      COYR!
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,163 posts | 717 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #59: Mar 10, 2024 10:55:27 am
      So much at stake today and I'm sure all of us are a tad jittery. We've got all the necessary tools in the box to get this done, but that doesn't guarantee getting it done. It will be a tough contest and we'll have to be "At it" from KO. Even if we were 3 up at half time I think we'd still be cautious of getting over the line. Biggest concern for me is lack of pace at the back; any ball over the top has us in all kinds of bother, as we saw on Thursday night.
      Big performances needed from all of them....we can do this.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #60: Mar 10, 2024 11:07:33 am
      Lets get ready to rumble!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 39,578 posts | 6915 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #61: Mar 10, 2024 11:41:22 am
      Not confident but I never am for these crunch games. Would have preferred them to be the ones with a long injury list and to have played on Thursday night.

      It is what it is. Whatever the result it will all still be very tight with the top three.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 11,675 posts | 3696 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #62: Mar 10, 2024 12:16:35 pm
      Not confident but I never am for these crunch games. Would have preferred them to be the ones with a long injury list and to have played on Thursday night.

      It is what it is. Whatever the result it will all still be very tight with the top three.

      I am more confident against the bigger sides because we are still better when we play on the counter.

      We need Kelleher to continue to be on form plus our attack to be clinical. A draw is not a good result.

      Make me a little better with a win. What can I ask more for.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • ******

      • 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #63: Mar 10, 2024 12:25:48 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message.

      You F***ing Nerd.

      Up the head-wrecking, manc battering Redmen!!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 8,400 posts | 1450 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #64: Mar 10, 2024 12:31:01 pm
      Bricking it massively... I just hope Rodri gets the shits before the game or something, he's the player I fear most from that team, becuase as the stats show, if he plays, they simply don't lose and he's the bigest clutch player I have seen, the amount of times I turn on a City game late to see whats happening and he scores a outside the box winner late on pisses me off...

      Heart is saying 2-1 to us but realisitically, my head is saying 1-1 at best, which I would take right now if offered.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 4,013 posts | 2088 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #65: Mar 10, 2024 12:40:47 pm
      Bricking it massively... I just hope Rodri gets the shits before the game or something, he's the player I fear most from that team, becuase as the stats show, if he plays, they simply don't lose and he's the bigest clutch player I have seen, the amount of times I turn on a City game late to see whats happening and he scores a outside the box winner late on pisses me off...

      Heart is saying 2-1 to us but realisitically, my head is saying 1-1 at best, which I would take right now if offered.

      Well, they've got to F***ing lose sometime with him in the team? If he wants to sh*t it like he shat it at Hampden when shitting Spain sh*t all over them shatting selves against Scotland then he can be my shitting F***ing guest.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • ******

      • 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #66: Mar 10, 2024 12:56:28 pm
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 8,163 posts | 1382 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #67: Mar 10, 2024 01:23:13 pm
      Nunezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz.....get in my son....

      Just warmin' up..
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,143 posts | 257 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #68: Mar 10, 2024 01:23:32 pm
      COYR   :scarf:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • ******
      • 8,400 posts | 1450 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #69: Mar 10, 2024 01:42:53 pm
      Two hours to go... already been to the loo 6 times...
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 9,229 posts | 1650 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #70: Mar 10, 2024 02:03:36 pm
      Still pissed Ibou not playing really could have been avoided
      sebby
      • Forum Alan Hansen
      • ****

      • 624 posts | 59 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #71: Mar 10, 2024 02:07:00 pm
      Just glad its not the last game of the season,nerves would have been shredded,watched when Arsenal beat us 2-0,Thomas last minute goal,dont want to go through that again,feeling confident though we can beat these fraudsters today,3-1 to the Mighty Reds
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • *****

      • 1,972 posts | 236 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #72: Mar 10, 2024 02:07:41 pm
      Very nervous.. Win this and we can win against Brighton and go 7 pts clear of City before they play Arsenal at the end of this month. And, if City win it, we drop to 3rd.

      WE NEED TO WIN THIS!
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,504 posts | 387 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #73: Mar 10, 2024 02:11:15 pm
      No Konate as expected then. Pretty gutting we’re going into an absolutely enormous game missing so many. If we’re to get a result got to think we need a big contribution from Nunez and Diaz
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 4,193 posts | 1205 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #74: Mar 10, 2024 02:11:33 pm
      Very excited! Just need to go and do our jobs with the voices of generations before us in our corner! This is Anfield!
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #75: Mar 10, 2024 02:13:29 pm
      We didn't turn up at arsenal. And look at what they've done since. A city win here today will see them win the title in my view. A win here will make them feel invincible.  We simply have to win ... then beat Brighton and Sheffield United and see where we are after the city arsenal game.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #76: Mar 10, 2024 02:15:29 pm
      No Konate as expected then. Pretty gutting we’re going into an absolutely enormous game missing so many. If we’re to get a result got to think we need a big contribution from Nunez and Diaz

      Konate was completely avoidable. Absolutely ludicrous to play him there when we know he has issues playing midweek and then backing  up.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #77: Mar 10, 2024 02:20:39 pm
      Not confident but I never am for these crunch games. Would have preferred them to be the ones with a long injury list and to have played on Thursday night.

      It is what it is. Whatever the result it will all still be very tight with the top three.

      Psychologically though if they win at Anfield in this cauldron I can see them walking off with the league. They'd feel unbeatable. We lost the head to head vs arsenal. Can't lose this one.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,504 posts | 387 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #78: Mar 10, 2024 02:20:45 pm
      Konate was completely avoidable. Absolutely ludicrous to play him there when we know he has issues playing midweek and then backing  up.

      Well indeed. I was saying this Thursday and everyone started telling me I’m wrong and he’ll play today. Because people get over hamstring issues in 3 days of course.
      JackRed97
      • Forum Youth Player

      • 20 posts |
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #79: Mar 10, 2024 02:29:15 pm
      Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah, Virg, Gomez, Dom, Macca, Endo, Elliott, Nunez, Diaz
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 4,013 posts | 2088 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #80: Mar 10, 2024 02:34:09 pm
      An hour before kick off and it would be nice of some of you to show some F***ing support rather than mumping and moaning and going 'I told you so' as if you could do a better job of the situation than Jürgen and co.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,504 posts | 387 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #81: Mar 10, 2024 02:39:35 pm
      An hour before kick off and it would be nice of some of you to show some F***ing support rather than mumping and moaning and going 'I told you so' as if you could do a better job of the situation than Jürgen and co.

      Yes I’m sure the players are on here looking for inspiration. I’m a moaning old pr**k. Deal with it.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 9,229 posts | 1650 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #82: Mar 10, 2024 02:40:09 pm
      No Robbo no Mo
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 4,013 posts | 2088 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #83: Mar 10, 2024 02:44:16 pm
      Yes I’m sure the players are on here looking for inspiration. I’m a moaning old pr**k. Deal with it.

      Yeah as if 'support' was on condition of the players having to experience it first hand. Change the record mate.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 2,762 posts | 388 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #84: Mar 10, 2024 02:45:35 pm
      Jesus christ that line up is not ideal
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #85: Mar 10, 2024 02:46:14 pm
      Jesus christ that line up is not ideal
      Standard mate we’ve not had an ideal line up for 6 months but we do the job mostly.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,504 posts | 387 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #86: Mar 10, 2024 02:48:04 pm
      Yeah as if 'support' was on condition of the players having to experience it first hand. Change the record mate.

      You change the record. What do you want me to do? Pretend it’s not a massive blow we’ve lost loads of players. Come kickoff I’ll back them all the way. Just saying it’s a huge ask that’s all.
      Brian57953956
      • Forum Michael Robinson
      • *

      • 53 posts |
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #87: Mar 10, 2024 02:48:06 pm
      Jesus christ that line up is not ideal

      Would take a draw now.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #88: Mar 10, 2024 02:48:28 pm
      Why are salah and robbo ... 2 of our best players sat on the bench in what could be a title decider?
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 8,163 posts | 1382 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #89: Mar 10, 2024 02:50:29 pm
      No Mo or Robbo. Thought Mo was 100% but Boss knows the full SP. Robbo must be still a bit off the pace.
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • *****

      • 8,214 posts | 1000 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #90: Mar 10, 2024 02:50:57 pm
      We are where we are injury wise, we cannot do anything about it, but what we can do is get behind the boss and this team who’ve taken us on an incredible journey so far, and it’s not over yet! Get behind the team, if you’re there sing your bl**dy heart out, show them what support is and raise the Anfield roof. Believe, we can do this. YNWA. 
       :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0:
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,504 posts | 387 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #91: Mar 10, 2024 02:51:24 pm
      Why are salah and robbo ... 2 of our best players sat on the bench in what could be a title decider?

      Salah clearly nowhere near ready for 90. Think I read he’s already been pulled from the Egypt squad
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • *****

      • 3,479 posts | 231 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #92: Mar 10, 2024 02:51:34 pm
      No Mo or Robbo. Thought Mo was 100% but Boss knows the full SP. Robbo must be still a bit off the pace.


      Salah just come back from injury. Not sure about Robbo - maybe Gomez being right footed is to counter act the threat of Foden?   ???

      Quick Reply