Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45

Read 3444 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool vs Man City EPL, Sunday 10th March: K.O. 15.45
      Reply #23: Mar 09, 2024 05:40:02 pm
      Think the last 20 mins ( pending side ) you’ll concede plenty of space. They have a habit of drawing you in, then with a quick one/two KDB puts it on a sixpence for HaalandFolden/Alvarez/Silva.

So have they won every game this season then Keith ?
      No, they haven’t, so they are beatable like anyone else.
      We’ve done it more than most, so can we do it again ?
      There’s doubters and believers Keith.
      You are clearly the former, and I’m the latter    🤛. BOOM !

Why would we bother turning up if we didn’t think we could win ?
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,706 posts | 3716 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #24: Mar 09, 2024 05:46:39 pm
      This is the biggest match of the league and I won't think I have a chance to watch it due my wife prematurely delivering my second son yesterday evening. I am super stressed about Adam and my wife's complications.

Just win Reds, hope Anfield will be on fire and not on edge. Ynwa
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #25: Mar 09, 2024 05:54:51 pm
      Good luck with the wife and baby Clint.
      Hope all goes well for you all.
      A god win tomorrow will lift the spirits 👍

YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,127 posts | 83 
      Reply #26: Mar 09, 2024 06:16:03 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1631 
      Reply #27: Mar 09, 2024 06:20:02 pm
      Google‘s AI, which is top notch, favors a City win with 42% probability, a Liverpool win gets 33% and a draw gets 25%. That is an accurate assessment and I approve the message. Therefore I am ok with a draw, i.e. play a low, more defensive line, and look to counter City. Of course Klopp doesn‘t have the skill to act strategically smart since Buvac left (which did all the work), so we will see the same like always just with City being world class, i.e. around 3 conceded goals, but we play with heart & soul and can hopefully match it, so hopefully 3-3 or 2-2.

This is why I would have no problem with de Zerbi or Mourinho because I feel we would do better by playing like Tottenham or Real Madrid, i.e. to play lower against good teams and look for counter instead of blindly copying City and only play like City when you play weaker teams. But nobody listens to me, which is a shame.

Why don’t you f k off with your google AI  your either a bot a or a beauty , rather have corbally winding every fcker up than this sh*t the post was fckin garbage and then you made it worse by mentioning maureen ffs not. A fckin chance he gets the gig here
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #28: Mar 09, 2024 06:33:07 pm

Play like The Spuds..they get peeled and skinned on a regular basis. They fold more often that a origami expert. They play in white so yer can't see the flag their waving. Come on Fibo....your on a wind up.
      RedBelle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 815 posts | 134 
      Reply #29: Mar 09, 2024 07:32:26 pm

And the reason why nobody listens to you is you talk sh!t......
      Get back in your box numpty
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #30: Mar 09, 2024 07:37:29 pm

No one listens to you because of posts like this
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,875 posts | 420 
      Reply #31: Mar 09, 2024 07:39:33 pm

..... good christ.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,543 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #32: Mar 09, 2024 07:43:16 pm

And I thought that tw*t from across the water defending VAR with his life talked a load of sh*te... probably the worst post I have ever read on this forum, well done! You're playing this role you chose to perfection! Bet you're wanking yourself into oblivion right now with everytone replying to your comment, attention seeking can be a weird drug.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,219 posts | 1221 
      Reply #33: Mar 09, 2024 07:45:18 pm

You weird c*nt 😂
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,127 posts | 83 
      Reply #34: Mar 09, 2024 07:48:31 pm
      Play like The Spuds..they get peeled and skinned on a regular basis. They fold more often that a origami expert. They play in white so yer can't see the flag their waving. Come on Fibo....your on a wind up.

The Spurs do not have our quality. For what they have they do fine. You have no idea how successful Klopp was with my approach in Mainz and Dortmund.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #35: Mar 09, 2024 07:58:04 pm

You really are abusing people’s right to be stupid
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,310 posts | 775 
      Reply #36: Mar 09, 2024 08:24:42 pm
      These are the games you live for. I've no doubt ....If we're brave and play to our potential we'll come out on top, alternatively play with fear and back off them and we'll come unstuck. The crowd, The badge on the shirt...It Means More.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #37: Mar 09, 2024 08:45:06 pm
      So have they won every game this season then Keith ?
      No, they haven’t, so they are beatable like anyone else.
      We’ve done it more than most, so can we do it again ?
      There’s doubters and believers Keith.
      You are clearly the former, and I’m the latter    🤛. BOOM !

Why would we bother turning up if we didn’t think we could win ?
      Of course mate, everyone beatable on the day. I just don’t see them losing the match, I’ve been wrong before though. 😂
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 755 posts | 128 
      Reply #38: Mar 09, 2024 08:46:17 pm
      Lads/lassies....
      That's a bot that's posting that rubbish. Don't reply to it, and it will cease to exist....
      Don77

• 6,541 posts | 1091 
      Reply #39: Mar 09, 2024 09:13:05 pm
      These are the games you live for. I've no doubt ....If we're brave and play to our potential we'll come out on top, alternatively play with fear and back off them and we'll come unstuck. The crowd, The badge on the shirt...It Means More.

Nervous wreck already and it's not even game day !!
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,925 posts | 283 
      Reply #40: Mar 09, 2024 09:14:35 pm
      They haven't faced firepower like this. We're averaging 3 goals a game recently. Lets blow the bloody doors off. Nunez time to shine. 4-1.
      Millsy75
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 305 posts | 47 
      Reply #41: Mar 09, 2024 09:38:05 pm
      Of course mate, everyone beatable on the day. I just don’t see them losing the match, I’ve been wrong before though. 😂
      please dont use the derby keith as a guide to how good city are,we will press them them and play high,we win a lot v city at home
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #42: Mar 09, 2024 09:55:48 pm
      please dont use the derby keith as a guide to how good city are,we will press them them and play high,we win a lot v city at home

Anyone who judges City on 90 mins football would be a fool. My opinion is based on the last 4/5 years.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,310 posts | 775 
      Reply #43: Mar 09, 2024 10:43:18 pm
      Nervous wreck already and it's not even game day !!
      Fear Not: We will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,658 posts | 1591 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #44: Mar 09, 2024 10:44:35 pm
      Darwin is gonna wipe the floor with this lot  :D
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #45: Mar 10, 2024 12:00:26 am

No one listens to you because the hey think your a tw*t 🤷‍♂️

Quick Reply