Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Ridiculous media scum

Read 3984 times
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Ridiculous media scum
      Mar 01, 2006 07:59:18 pm
      If ever there was any proof about the Man United media-centred press in this country the last week has perfectly illustrated it.

First of all a story about the ambulance containing Alan Smith being 'rocked'.  This is just bollocks and has been proven so by both Merseyside Police and Merseyside Ambulance Service.  Apparently a glass bottle was thrown at the ambulance not right next to Anfield at all.

Secondly, the lip readers who allege Steve Finnan racially abused Evra of United in a game over a month ago.

It's just complete bollocks.  I apologise wholeheartedly to the press that your favourite team's season is over cos you are a big pile of sh*te.  Keep printing your lies you did it in 89 and it seems your journalism still lies in the gutter.  The red machine marches on.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Ridiculous media scum
      Reply #1: Mar 01, 2006 11:57:48 pm
      The S*n published today what Finnan was alleged to have said by the two 'independent' lip-readers.

And they both lip-read different things.  

Absolutely ridiculous.  How the press get away with reporting this kind of bile is totally beyond me.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Ridiculous media scum
      Reply #2: Mar 02, 2006 12:01:32 am
      Its good to know that Greater Manchester Police have enough time on their hands to investigate this kind of garbage when their city is car crime capital of the country.

Why don't they try and get some of the smackheads off the streets of their city centre.
      RD33red
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Ridiculous media scum
      Reply #3: Mar 19, 2006 04:22:02 am
      I always thought manchester was an open prison and anyone who lived there was an inmate anyway!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: Ridiculous media scum
      Reply #4: Dec 20, 2018 07:27:09 am
      The S*n published today what Finnan was alleged to have said by the two 'independent' lip-readers.

And they both lip-read different things. 

Absolutely ridiculous.  How the press get away with reporting this kind of bile is totally beyond me.

It's a pity Steve Finnan doesn't sue the bas**rds,the only way to hurt them is in their pockets.Just like the Sun found out to its detriment.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #5: Dec 20, 2018 09:52:23 am
      I always thought manchester was an open prison and anyone who lived there was an inmate anyway!

Inbred mate not inmate.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #6: Dec 20, 2018 10:06:31 am
      It's a pity Steve Finnan doesn't sue the bas**rds,the only way to hurt them is in their pockets.Just like the Sun found out to its detriment.

12 years to reply to a post, is that some kind of record! :-)

Quick Reply