Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Not so bargin basement!!

Read 1480 times
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Not so bargin basement!!
      Jul 27, 2006 08:54:21 am
      First of all, In Rafa I Trust........(and this isnt a put down on Crouch or Pennent either!!)

But is this the sign of things to come?

What do you guys think about the last 2 seasons we have spent pretty much half of our transfer budget on a player who has just been relegated from the premiership, 7m on Crouch 6.7m + possibly and extra 1.3m depend on extras on Pennent, now Crouch scored quite a few when the saints went down and Pennent was the top crosser last year but are we really in that bad a shape money wise that we have to spend most of the close season bargining with a championship teams for a player who might not even be that great for us??

Do you think it is the money situation or top top players just dont want to come to us???

I really hope JP doea aswell as Crouch did for us last season and if he doeas I think we should be at least top 2 whith the challange going on till the end!!

Come on the Reds!!!!
      mikal.shaw
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Not so bargin basement!!
      Reply #1: Jul 28, 2006 04:37:07 pm
      CROUCH IS A DONKEY HE NEEDS A PICK ME UP ALL THE TIME, PENNANT IS YOUNG ENOUGH TO IMPROVE
      LFC*****
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts |
      Not so bargin basement!!
      Reply #2: Jul 28, 2006 05:29:58 pm
      get off crouches back (youll get light-headed) he is a decent player and pennant got the most crosses in last year, so hopefully the two will link up

Quick Reply