Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

harry,harry kewell!!!!!!

Read 2866 times
      dewiwills7
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Jul 28, 2006 11:08:21 am
      im just wandering how harry kewell is going ti fit into rafas plans for the season??? having signed speedy gonzales are his days over at anfield???? but his huge wages are a big stumbling block if we decide to sell him!!! he has't set the world alight has he!!
      rickywawa
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 146 posts |
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Reply #1: Jul 28, 2006 11:18:05 am
      i don;t think we can fully rely on speedy yet. we need to give him time to adapt. in the mean time, harry bhai is strill class. last season he was brilliant and i think he is gonna up his game even more with the added competition and the fact that he has cut his silly pony-tail off!
      Stevie G
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Reply #2: Jul 28, 2006 02:22:47 pm
      Definately mate!  After last seasons performances on the pitch the guy deserves at least another season to prove himself further.  Or maybe until the january sales.
      mikal.shaw
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Reply #3: Jul 28, 2006 04:39:14 pm
      TOO MUCH ICE CREAM AND CELEB GET ME OUT OF ERE HAS RUINED HIM
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Reply #4: Jul 28, 2006 11:30:23 pm
      I think Harry showed us just what he is capable of last season, his injuries and a loss of confidence hit him hard, I think seeing Gonzo arrive this summer may be the making of kewell, with him and speedy slugging it out for supremacy on the left should bring out the best of both players.

Remember to anyone who thinks Harry Bhai's days in red are numbered:

Speedy is young and new to english football, it may take time to settle in

Rafa stood by Harry during all his troubles and has picked him in the starting 11 for every cup final we have got to when he was fit to play

If you look at all the major successful clubs in europe they always have at least 2 players for each position

I think we will have a great season with both players showing us and everyone else just what they can do!

COME ON THE REDS, THE WORLD IS YOURS!
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Reply #5: Jul 29, 2006 10:01:12 am
      with what warnocks came out with i expect aurelio and speedy left wing and kewell as a striker
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Reply #6: Jul 29, 2006 06:19:59 pm
      I think kewells days are numbered at anfield now if he wasn't injured i think rafa might of sold him by now to use the funds for another striker. We have more than enough cover on the left now,  and especially now as rafa has told warnock that he and riise are the main contenders for left back then with gonzales and aurelio on left wing and dont forget zenden can play there as well  i just dont see kewell getting many games. I wouldn't like to see him go as he had a good season last yr and would like to see him emulate on that but money is now running out and with us struggling to release our poorer players kewell is probably the best option.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Reply #7: Jul 29, 2006 09:45:21 pm
      sure it would free up cash but if last seasons anything to go off kewells about to have his best season by far as a liverpool player and a fully fit raring to go harry kewell is worth far more than the small transfer fee wed recieve
      LFC*****
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts |
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Reply #8: Jul 30, 2006 09:02:57 am
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      harry,harry kewell!!!!!!
      Reply #9: Jul 30, 2006 10:16:57 am
      not a chance

Quick Reply