Joey Barton!

Read 50025 times
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Joey Barton!
      Reply #115: May 14, 2012 11:22:35 am
      He reckons that after getting a red (that he felt was unjust), a teammate urged him to take a City player with him. That's why he did that, to try to get an opposition player to retaliate!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #116: May 14, 2012 11:42:19 am
      His family are barred out of Huyton cos they're all cu*ts and cowards, Joey Barton is the mould of his kin.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #117: May 14, 2012 12:49:51 pm
      You'll be shocked to hear that Joeys even playing dirty on Twitter....

Gary Lineker ‏ @GaryLineker

@joey7barton Still raging then? Still kicking out? And still, presumably, misunderstood? But only by yourself I suspect.
      Expand

23m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

@GaryLineker do u wanna go there publicly "Mr Squeaky Clean" ? Think u should have a look in that vast closet of skeltons before u respond.

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

@GaryLineker I know a lot about THAT side to u the people don't and won't bat an eye lid at exposing u. So mind ur manners Squeaky...

Only one way to sort it out, FIGHT!!! ;D
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #118: May 14, 2012 02:19:59 pm
      The only way to describe joey barton is easy ,he is a utter c**t and a F***ing joke ,oh,and not that good a footballer.shithouse.
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #119: May 14, 2012 02:56:52 pm
      Should be knighted for attacking Tevez.

Only joking, but no one can deny that it would've been funny if Balotelli hadn't of been restrained and had went out to fight him.
      That asides, the man deserves a life ban from football by the FA.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #120: May 14, 2012 03:04:07 pm
      The pacifist.

Poor Aguero was just hanging back
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #121: May 14, 2012 04:41:56 pm
      He takes town apart tho when he's 'home' remember the vid of him jumping on that kids head on Church St? Didn't need holding back  there.

Tweet from Barton on Monday "right, enough about yesterday, I apologise to anyone offended by it".
      "If that's not enough for some, so be it, life's too short". 
      No you soft c**t you're too F***ing short F**k off with rest of your retard relations.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,471 posts | 1466 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #122: May 14, 2012 04:55:17 pm
      Id love to see him alone on a cul de sac..
      LFCexiled
      Reply #123: May 14, 2012 06:33:48 pm
      He's been charged with 2 acts of violent conduct.

8 game ban as a minimum.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,524 posts | 1661 
      • YNWA
      Reply #124: May 14, 2012 08:00:29 pm
      Just when you thought he couldn't be any worse of a tosser, he goes one better.
      Why any manager would want that idiot in their dressing room is beyond me.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #125: May 14, 2012 08:06:08 pm
      Tony Fernandes said he still has a future at the club.

How?

He's been sh*te and then puts his teams' PL stature in jeopardy.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #126: May 14, 2012 08:16:07 pm
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,152 posts | 1284 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #127: May 14, 2012 11:08:23 pm
      I'm going to go against the grain here and stick my neck out for Joey.

I don't know Joey at all, fair enough, a lot of posters here do know him and his family. What he's like out of football is something i'll never know and i believe the views of those that actually know him and his family.

I also believe everything that you have all posted on the lad too.

I like Joey as a footballer, he is a talented footballer but his weakness is that he has no self control. I'm not a thug but what happened yesterday was started by Tevez, the ugly Critter faced c**t.

It was Tevez that swung at Joey first, twice actually because Tevez thinks he can do what he F***ing likes. Barton reacted and the linesman, for some unknown reason only saw the elbow to the throat, he conveniently forgot to mention to the referee that Tevez had swung out at Barton first.

If that wasn't enough to frustrate Barton, he had to deal with Kun Aguero squealing like a bi*ch and pointing his finger in his face. Aguero was still bitching at the referee even though Dean had already sent Barton off and dealt with the situation. I'm not saying Barton was right to knee smash him but Aguero should have kept his big F***ing nose out of it.

If that wasn't enough, cue Kompany, yet another tosser trying to get in on the act. I was hoping the butt would connect but Kompany is a tad too tall for Barton. Then Joleon '' Stevie Wonder did my plastic surgery and hair implants'' Lescott decides to enter the fray and i was praying for a reverse headbutt from Barton to try and improve his looks for him.

Then the thickest fooballer to ever grace the Premiership, yes, even thicker than David Beckham, Mario Tagliatelle shoots his retarded mouth off and sets Barton off again.

For what it's worth, Barton should have showed restraint but i can understand why he snapped at Tevez. The melee that ensued was of Manchester City's own making. If only people keep their F***ing noses out then there is less trouble.

Without sounding neanderthal, i actually enjoyed watching those players getting some because they F***ing deserved it, it's been a long time coming. Tevez thinks he is untouchable, thanks to the linesman that remained the case.
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #128: May 14, 2012 11:59:26 pm
      I was hoping the butt would connect but Kompany is a tad too tall for Barton.

Kompany would F***ing tw*t the little c**t.

Any defense for Barton is F***ing comical. Tevez will get his, what comes around goes around but there is NO defense for what Barton did. Disgusting and he should face a long ban.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #129: May 15, 2012 12:39:44 am
      Wonder if the view of Joey would be the same if it had been LFC players getting his attention? nah thought not.

Cant justify his actions and they cant be defended,8 game ban would be lenient for me.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #130: May 15, 2012 01:19:51 am
      Jesus hardcore are you going to be in Poland and Ukraine with the rest of the "Irngland" cohort throwing chairs and abuse at anyhting that is not covered in the flag of St George?

How anyone can try justify his actions is beyond belief so much xenophobia creeps out of that post it's not funny.

It's like those dip shits that crucified the dirty little rascist Uruguayan but protected and nullified the wrong doing of the English John.

Justice English style.
      KoPiTee
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 911 posts | 19 
      Reply #131: May 15, 2012 03:57:07 am
      I actually thought his actions was boarder line assault
      I would of laughed my arse off if the two policemen that were pitch side had of arrested him as soon as he left the pitch.
      The tw*t needs a healthy ban
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #132: May 15, 2012 06:25:32 am
      The fella is aclown no doubt... No doubt whatsoever, you can see that with the petty sh*t thrown at Lineker... He has a screw loose.

Now don't get me wrong he deserves a ban for his reaction.. Personally I'd go double the normal red card standard. He deserves it because he showed no self control at all.

But when it comes to on the pitch, tackles like the Essien one on Carroll last week for example should get more stick than some dickhead loosing the plot.. It was wreckless and dangerous on a player not expecting it, and is more likely to do damage than a jumped up little nutter like Barton trying to act the hard man ( in a Dennis Wise/Joe Pesci goodfellas type way)
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #133: May 15, 2012 08:17:34 am
       I think hardcoresoldier is correct when he says it was Tevez who started the aggro with Barton,this is no excuse for what Barton did to Aguero after he had been shown the red card by the ref.He has been in the game long enough to know that if you retalliate then it will come back to haunt you.Hardcore is also correct about Lescott after all it was totally his fault that Cisse scored a cracker of a goal  and put City under so much pressure.Now if Luis Suarez copped an 8 match ban for alleged racial comment then Barton  should be out for at least half the season.Tevez will escape any punishment because he had enough guile not to get a red card.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #134: May 15, 2012 05:58:33 pm

Love it!

He's an absolute disgrace.
      Keny
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | 26 
      Reply #135: May 15, 2012 06:50:23 pm
      An advice to Barton: "Be wise."
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,524 posts | 1661 
      • YNWA
      Reply #136: May 23, 2012 07:20:01 pm
      12 game ban and 75grand fine.
      How many ways can you call a guy a plonker?!?! I've run out.
      It's not just his on-the-field twatology, with twitter he just brings being a tit to a whole new level.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #137: May 23, 2012 07:31:20 pm
      Wished the referee had given him a second red card..

Quick Reply