Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Joey Barton!

Read 49724 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Re: Joey Barton!
      Reply #138: May 23, 2012 07:56:28 pm
      That's five pages more than the bellend deserves, it's confirmed he is a tw*t so I won't miss this thread if Barton get's fu**ed off from the forum, do us all a favour mods.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #139: May 23, 2012 08:08:19 pm
      Has he taken to twitter yet?
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #140: May 23, 2012 10:06:32 pm
      He's gone mental on twitter over the past 24 hours....
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #141: May 23, 2012 10:11:35 pm
      Wished the referee had given him a second red card..

Had to laugh on MOTD when they said he could have got 3 red cards on the day :)  That'd be class. Imagine the ref putting the 1st red away, then maybe taking out a bigger red card, then an even bigger one and wavin it at Joey. Like the billy goats gruff. Ah yes, the possibilities...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #142: May 23, 2012 10:33:00 pm
      Had to laugh on MOTD when they said he could have got 3 red cards on the day :)  That'd be class. Imagine the ref putting the 1st red away, then maybe taking out a bigger red card, then an even bigger one and wavin it at Joey. Like the billy goats gruff. Ah yes, the possibilities...
      Three reds are the least the nobhead deserved - out and out coward. He chooses kids to kick senseless when there's no refs around to restrain anyone who wants to cave his F***ing head in.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #143: May 23, 2012 10:37:33 pm
      Should have given someone else the privilege to be a Liverpool born football player.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #144: May 24, 2012 10:29:02 am
      He's gone mental on twitter over the past 24 hours....
      I think Joey was mental long before he ever went on twitter,he is lucky to get away with a 12 game ban and 75 grand fine.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #145: May 24, 2012 02:37:18 pm
      I think Joey was mental long before he ever went on twitter,he is lucky to get away with a 12 game ban and 75 grand fine.
      Agree entirely Billy, he is in need of some neurological adjustment and until the head the ball gets that sorted any competitive activities from snakes and ladders to Russian roulette should be banned as far as he is concerned - might be a bit of leeway on the R. roulette though.   
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #146: May 24, 2012 02:52:44 pm
      It's not just his on-the-field twatology, with twitter he just brings being a tit to a whole new level.

HA ha ha what a F***ing line! + for you
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #147: May 28, 2012 06:41:57 pm
      Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
      Why do people keep mentioning Roy Keane and The S*n. As if I'd read The S*n. I actually have a conscience.

Fair play.

Still a tw*t though.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #148: May 28, 2012 07:19:01 pm
      Don't share the hatred of Barton others do. Been great in publicising anything Hillsborough related for example.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #149: May 29, 2012 02:12:45 am
      Then Joleon '' Stevie Wonder did my plastic surgery and hair implants'' Lescott
      :lmao:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #150: Jun 04, 2012 10:58:54 am
      Joey Barton attacked in street in Liverpool

Footballer Joey Barton has been punched in the face outside a nightclub in Liverpool.

Merseyside Police said officers were called to Eberle Street at about 05:30 BST following reports of a disturbance outside the Garlands club.

They confirmed that a 29-year-old man who had been injured left the scene voluntarily.

Two 21-year-olds are being held on suspicion of a public order offence and are currently in police custody.

Barton, 29, was banned for 12 matches after being sent off in Queens Park Rangers' defeat at Manchester City on the final day of the season.

The Football Association found him guilty of two counts of violent conduct.

He joined QPR in August last year on a free transfer from Newcastle and became club captain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-18321310
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #151: Jun 04, 2012 12:53:50 pm
      Hahaha Joey Barton = nomark.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #152: Jun 04, 2012 03:51:28 pm
      Joey Bartons end of night chill out.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #153: Jun 04, 2012 07:05:26 pm
      Joey Bartons end of night chill out.

Ha ha heard about this today, thought he was hard on someone in Garlands and dished out a slap, same lad followed him out and tried to choke him out in the middle of the street while loads filmed it!!

He's the gift that keeps on giving.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #154: Jun 04, 2012 10:25:35 pm
      Barton arrested by police

QPR midfielder being questioned on suspicion of affray

Last Updated: June 4, 2012 9:57pm
      Joey Barton: QPR midfielder arrested on Monday on suspicion of affray after an altercation outside a nightclub
      Queens Park Rangers midfielder Joey Barton was arrested on Monday on suspicion of affray after an altercation outside a nightclub in Liverpool, sources said.

Barton, 29, was involved in trouble in the early hours of Monday while on a night out with his girlfriend in Liverpool city centre.

Two men, aged 21 and from the Old Swan area of Liverpool, were arrested on suspicion of a public order offence at around 5:30am at the scene of the incident, outside Garlands nightclub in the city.

But after they were held in custody and questioned, Barton and a 20-year-old man were also arrested on Monday afternoon.

All have been bailed pending further inquiries, apart from Barton, who remains in police custody where he will be questioned by officers.

Altercation

A spokesman for Merseyside Police said: "Following an altercation in Eberle Street, Liverpool city centre, in the early hours of this morning, four men have been arrested on suspicion of affray.

"Two 21-year-old men were arrested at the scene in the early hours of this morning and another two men, a 20-year-old from the Liverpool area and 29-year-old from the Widnes area, were arrested this afternoon.

"The two 21-year-old men and the 20-year-old man have been questioned by officers and have been released on bail pending further inquiries.

"The 29-year-old man remains in police custody where he will be questioned by detectives."

Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #155: Jun 04, 2012 10:50:14 pm
      As soon as he decided not to press charges against the lads who smacked him, you knew there was something dodgy about it.
      Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #156: Jun 05, 2012 12:32:09 am
      Got to say that  I laughed when I heard this earlier today. To quote HuytonRed he's the gift that just keeps on giving :)
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #157: Jun 05, 2012 02:14:56 am
      Joey Barton attacked outside a Liverpool nightclub. Police are looking for 450,000 suspects.
      johnolly
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #158: Jun 06, 2012 06:34:32 pm
      The man is a just a coward, and his slag is no better. I watched the video of the cowardly beating in the high street and was so disgusted with the behaviour of them both. IMO QPR should sack the little coward.

I have no doubt posh lawyers will get him off this and he won't see a cell. If I was caught on CCTV kicking a person who wasn't looking and then butting someone else(albeit minimal contact) like he did against city I would be looking at minimum community service for a first offense. This c**t just gets told he can't play football for a bit.

It's really hard to put into words how little I think of this petulant, pathetic tw*t.

If you want to fight that much join the army!!!
      ...... Oh I forgot you're a coward.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #159: Jun 09, 2012 02:10:04 pm
      Barton having a pop at Henderson on his twitter. Says any Englishman not in the squad has the right to feel aggrieved with Henderson making it.

Also asking how Liverpool have so many players in the squad after a 'horrific' season.

https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

Still a gobs***e, the bitter jealous little pr**k!
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,080 posts | 805 
      Reply #160: Jun 09, 2012 02:09:23 pm
      Barton having a pop at Henderson on his twitter. Says any Englishman not in the squad has the right to feel aggrieved with Henderson making it.

Also asking how Liverpool have so many players in the squad after a 'horrific' season.

https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

Still a gobs***e, the bitter jealous little pr**k!

He is a tw@t, at least Henderson works his socks off, has more potential and isn't a trouble maker like Barton. At least Henderson won a more medals than Joey Barton in his whole career!

couldn't be @rsed what Barton thinks, we know who he is and what he has done

Quick Reply