Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Fat Frankie's pop at Sven

Read 2024 times
      redlozells
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 224 posts |
      Jul 30, 2006 10:24:45 pm
      Frankie Frankie Lampard, Chelesea's overrated midfielder is the lastest England player to have a pop at Sven. Hope SG,JC and PC have the decency and professionalism to keep their comments private. Frankie's trying to deflect from his own poor performances in the World Cup. Let's be honest he was and is sh**e. Fingers crossed he'll continue where he left off in the wc2006 as the player with most shots on goal and most off target.
      Hoplite
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #1: Jul 30, 2006 10:30:39 pm
      He also put forward a claim for the captaincy. What a clown  ;D
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #2: Jul 31, 2006 01:17:13 am
      I think we should pop fat frankie the pr**k! ;D
      rickywawa
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 146 posts |
      Reply #3: Jul 31, 2006 11:49:59 am
      nicely put redlozells. i agree, the man is an average player who should never have been considered for the world player of year..what a joke that was. His character underlines all the chelsea players who, have overnight, become heroes for this rich section in London due to you know who. the world stage showed how amateur he is and thus his comments didn't surprise me one bit. SG would never do that!

The difference between us and other supporters is that we do appreciate experience and class, and that is why we red supporters welcome new players very well and opposition teams too (unless they cross us). frank is neither of the adjectives above.

when he scored at anfield last season, he felt he had to silence the Kop by putting his finger on his lips. a class player would never do this..there is just no need..let ur feet do the talking.

''when God scores a hatrick at the bridge next season, you may carefully place your finger up your arse, you cockney d**khead''
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #4: Jul 31, 2006 01:01:39 pm
      Typicall Fatty that wait until the mans gone then have a pop at him, don't see how he can criticize him when he played him even when he was playing crap.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,203 posts | 8564 
      Fat Frank the c**t
      Reply #5: Jul 31, 2006 05:46:06 pm
      Scanned through most of his crap yesterday in the papers, typical sh*te for an idiot with a book to sell.

Him, Rooney - all the feckin same - bi*ch and moan, gossip and rumour, jackanory tell a story - lies lies lies!!!!

It'll be funny when his england place is under threat because of the splinters in his arse, due to sittin watching Ballack

Also seen the chavski's on sky today in USA gettin like the sceptics day by day
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Reply #6: Jul 31, 2006 09:51:49 pm
      Quote from: "rickywawa"
      The difference between us and other supporters is that we do appreciate experience and class, and that is why we red supporters welcome new players very well and opposition teams too (unless they cross us). frank is neither of the adjectives above.

when he scored at anfield last season, he felt he had to silence the Kop by putting his finger on his lips. a class player would never do this..there is just no need..let ur feet do the talking.

''when God scores a hatrick at the bridge next season, you may carefully place your finger up your arse, you cockney d**khead''

LOVE THIS - especially the last comment :)
      redlozells
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 224 posts |
      Reply #7: Jul 31, 2006 10:03:42 pm
      wawa and his elder bhai, yaya hate the cockney's. theyre big mates of mine. we were down in st georges on the 26th may 05. unfortunately yaya's inlaws r gunners. cld be worse. they cld be scum luvers. i found a small scum badge in the house the other and conducted an interrogation amongst mi 4 little girls to findout the culprit. no one confessed. i went into a sports shop the other day and felt like spitting all over that crap they call a footaball top with a** written on the front of it. enuf to make u puke.
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #8: Aug 01, 2006 11:35:21 pm
      I cant believe Lampard

Not only did he have a shocking world cup, statistically the worst player in front of goal and the most selfish in terms of shots taken when a pass was on, he also critcizes the boss who kept faith with him even when he was playing sh*te

Typical lurid bollocks from a sad tw*t desperate to sell copies of his book to supplement his ridiculous 100 grand a week wages

I notice Barca have dropped thier interest in him after his sh*t performance at the WC and a week or two later he is in the papers saying he wants to commit his future to chelsea, what a pr**k

as for the finger on lips gesture, I understand why some players may be so aware of thier own shortcomings that they feel the need to do things like that, you never saw crouchy do it when he was getting abused at every ground in the country and you will certainly never see god, stevie or king luis do it either, they along with lots of other talented premiership players let thier football do the talking.

Lamps you are the weakest link, and your myth that your a great player was well and truley exploded when you found yourself being compared to true world class midfielders: Stevie, Kaka, Maxi rodruiguez, gattuso etc.....

Go back to kings rd frank, at least there you will have people telljng you what you want to hear.

Quick Reply