Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

VAR.....

Read 3038 times
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 132 
      Re: VAR.....
      Reply #23: Feb 13, 2024 06:20:45 pm
      You ain’t been here long I’d give up now , you won’t win with that one ,

& you don't know me very well, I'll find a way.  ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #24: Feb 13, 2024 06:50:50 pm
      Don’t bring that up Across the pond must have missed that beauty

Better on this thread rather than the original one getting full of spam.  :lmao:
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #25: Feb 13, 2024 10:30:12 pm
      :lmao: I don’t have too , but I know enough about the author of that post , to know you won’t win .
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #26: Feb 14, 2024 08:44:26 am
      :lmao: I don’t have too , but I know enough about the author of that post , to know you won’t win .

😂 We know Andy  :lmao:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,438 posts | 1463 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #27: Feb 14, 2024 10:10:08 am

You’ll end up bald, on anti depressants and unable to get it up ever again if you go up against that c**t across the water my friend, do yourself a favour, choose life and happiness.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #28: Feb 14, 2024 10:33:39 am
      You’ll end up bald, on anti depressants and unable to get it up ever again if you go up against that c**t across the water my friend, do yourself a favour, choose life and happiness.

:lmao: Leave him alone, better on this one than the original thread  :lmao:
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #29: Feb 27, 2024 01:56:54 pm
      Quote from The-AllMightyReds
      It wouldn't be pointless because the only goals VAR can validate are those which are flagged for offside when the player was clearly not. That's it.

& what about where it's giving controversial red cards where there is no red card offence and vice versa? Giving controversial pens where there is no offence in the box and vice versa?

And what about fouls on the keeper, handballs, balls that go out during the move etc? You can't restrict it to offsides. Even though Endo was clearly offside at the weekend, people are still arguing the toss over it. Everything has to be checked, and if it takes a few minutes, that's the way it has to be. I will sit (or stand if in the Kop) there and wait, and have done, without complaint. This is highly lucrative, professional sport. There's just far too much at stake in these competitions to rely on one person on the pitch, making the decisions.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,196 posts | 913 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #30: Feb 27, 2024 07:54:13 pm
      I have no problem with VAR pulling Endo for offside, however I do have a problem that so many Liverpool players were yellow carded think it was 6 I may be wrong but the most serious foul went unpunished….plain bent, remember the match officials in Italy who fixed game by booking players, also how come we have had so many red cards this season again bent
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,180 posts | 1385 
      Reply #31: Feb 27, 2024 10:18:02 pm
      I have no problem with VAR pulling Endo for offside, however I do have a problem that so many Liverpool players were yellow carded think it was 6 I may be wrong but the most serious foul went unpunished….plain bent, remember the match officials in Italy who fixed game by booking players, also how come we have had so many red cards this season again bent

It is NOT an offence to be offside. For it to be an offence the player has to be clearly interfering with play. I don't believe Endo did enough to judge that he was interfering with play.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #32: Mar 02, 2024 11:33:47 am
      And what about fouls on the keeper, handballs, balls that go out during the move etc? You can't restrict it to offsides. Even though Endo was clearly offside at the weekend, people are still arguing the toss over it. Everything has to be checked, and if it takes a few minutes, that's the way it has to be. I will sit (or stand if in the Kop) there and wait, and have done, without complaint. This is highly lucrative, professional sport. There's just far too much at stake in these competitions to rely on one person on the pitch, making the decisions.

So let's give them some help which they will F**k that up to lo. Explain or make excuses on how NO ONE, not even the mighty VAR could send Caicedo off.

You're talking utter sh*te as per usual.

Quick Reply