Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Tonight's crowd

Read 6136 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Tonight's crowd
      Reply #46: Jan 07, 2008 10:24:36 pm
      I agree.

I think the % of Anfield tickets avaialble on the black market every week is representative of the problem... and others sell their tickets to supplement income - a lot of money can be made on a pair of tickets every other week these days of mega-high demand.

Yeah I agree.

I get my Kop tickets off me Dads mate who's a Season ticket holder.  He doesn't go the Champions League cos' he works during the week so he sells them to me. 

Here's an example from the Porto game.  I was nearer to the Sandon and about 5 smackheads were walking round murmering to people "want a ticket?" dodgy fuckers.

People that don't appreciate their seat at Anfield and just take going to the game to look good are the dickheads that boo at half time & full time.

I reckon we should have an LFCREDS section in the Kop. ;)

It bloody well might inspire some lazy fuckers to open their mouths.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #47: Jan 07, 2008 10:26:39 pm
      Yeah I agree.

I get my Kop tickets off me Dads mate who's a Season ticket holder.  He doesn't go the Champions League cos' he works during the week so he sells them to me. 

Here's an example from the Porto game.  I was nearer to the Sandon and about 5 smackheads were walking round murmering to people "want a ticket?" dodgy fuckers.

People that don't appreciate their seat at Anfield and just take going to the game to look good are the dickheads that boo at half time & full time.

I reckon we should have an LFCREDS section in the Kop. ;)

It bloody well might inspire some lazy fuckers to open their mouths.

A cracking idea! We'd certainly out voice a lot of the fuckers! ;)

And anyone who boo's deserves shooting! Tossers, each and every one of them!
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #48: Jan 07, 2008 10:28:22 pm
      Indeed Joey!  I reckon we have block 205 where I sit.  Bang in the middle of the Kop ::)

Where are the RTK banners these days?  I think they've given up because they can't get their opinions across to ignorant fans!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #49: Jan 07, 2008 10:30:44 pm
      Indeed Joey!  I reckon we have block 205 where I sit.  Bang in the middle of the Kop ::)

Where are the RTK banners these days?  I think they've given up because they can't get their opinions across to ignorant fans!

Last I seen of them was the Rafa march! I'll see if there's any activity next time I speak to one of the lads!

I don't think they've given up, probably just thinking of another angle to attack them with!

Like this idea of flyers though!

Quick Reply