Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Irish liverpool fans!

Read 7652 times
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Irish liverpool fans!
      Reply #23: Aug 06, 2006 08:49:53 pm
      Quote from: "scousysmurf"
      Quote from: "Crazy Horse"

May be its this price that we have to pay for our success, having to put up with Knob heads like you attaching them selves to my home town team. If your ever in Liverpool be sure to say hello and not hide behind your PC, thats if you have the balls to back your strong words up.  8)

So are you saying that you have to live in Liverpool to support them? Thats just stupid

No, not at all. I've met a lot of good people who support the Reds, from all over the world. I just hate all the knob heads that are attracted to the club. When the football bubble bursts and it's not fashionable to watch football any more they will all just F**k off back to the the stones they crawled from leaving true fans to enjoy the game and club that is a part of them. And there wont be a F***ing jester hat in sight!  8)
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Irish liverpool fans!
      Reply #24: Aug 06, 2006 10:40:15 pm
      Crazy horse i have supported liverpool for all my life! I began to support them because my brother supported them! I am one of our biggest supporters that i no! I have and i will continue to do so support them through good and bad times! There is no way u can say that i only support the club through good times! If u really knew me u wouldnt say that- im only 15 years old yet i would never let anyone change my decision on supporting the reds! For example my dad supports Chelski and even during their period of winning the title u would never see me go for chelski! Im once a red always a red! So please dont judge me when you dont no me! I watch every game if we lose i dont go and support another club i support the reds even through bad times! If u speak to anyone i know u would recognise that from what they say i never shut up about liverpool! i will never support anyone else! it goes against everything that i believe in! Ur intitled to ur own opinion but please next time dont offend me and say im a glory hunter! YNWA[/quote]
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Irish liverpool fans!
      Reply #25: Aug 07, 2006 09:06:24 am
      I never called any one a glory hunter, I never said a word about fans from other parts of the country or indeed the world. I took offence to one post calling me a F***ing c**t, the fact that the person who posted this says he's Irish is of no interest to me, the fact that he does this while hiding behind a PC has pissed me off.
      mikal.shaw
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Irish liverpool fans!
      Reply #26: Aug 07, 2006 06:09:47 pm
      goodness m8 i was jus annoyed u slabberin at me m8 big semple
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Irish liverpool fans!
      Reply #27: Aug 08, 2006 07:47:41 pm
      Now now. We're all Red's, thats alls that matters. Who gives a flying f*ck whether we live in Kirkdale or East Fife, we've all got something in common. We all support the greatest team in England. Glory hunters don't go on forum websites like this to discuss their teams. They don't know who plays for their 'team of the season' so they'd stick out like sore thumbs. We'e made our points now can't we all just get along  8)
      dafurf
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | -2 
      Irish liverpool fans!
      Reply #28: Aug 10, 2006 03:11:37 pm
      Quote from: "Semple"
      Im from south belfast
      Jesus,there`s alot of McCooey`s on here. :D  ;D  :D
      Ataturk05
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Irish liverpool fans!
      Reply #29: Aug 12, 2006 10:50:29 pm
      HI. Im from Dublin, living in Wicklow, and i have been a passionate Liverpool fan for as long as i can remember!
      People ask "When did you start supporting liverpool?" and i honestly dont know!! I feel as if I was born with it!!

btw, I am no spring chicken, my next big birthday will be 40 !! :!:

Quick Reply