Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Lots and lots of PS2 games!

Read 2942 times
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Lots and lots of PS2 games!
      Jan 07, 2008 06:05:13 pm
      My PS2 broke a while ago, and so I've since got a PS3, so there's no need to fix it. But now I've got a heck of alot of PS2 games lying around the house, and I've decided to sell 'em, as I've got no more use of them. I'm going to put them on ebay, but I thought I'd post here in case any of those gamers on here want to snap one or two up before ebay bidding pushes the price up. A number of them don't have manuals, but they're all in working condition, and if they aren't I'll give a refund no problemo.

Here's the games I've got:

£8 range
      Final Fantasy XII (12) - bloody brilliant game. If you like FF and don't have this one, get it. I didn't manage to complete it unfortunately, I only wish I could play it on my PS3 or I wouldn't be selling it

£5 range
      Scarface: The World is Yours
      Hitman: Blood Money
      Splinter Cell: Double Agent
      Tom Clancy: Ghost Recon Advanced Warrior
      King Kong
      Spartan: Total Warrior
      GUN - you probably haven't heard of this one, but believe me, if you have a PS2, it's unmissable. One of my top three favourite games ever. Google it, and see what you think.
      Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
      The Warriors
      Cricket 07
      Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
      Star Wars: Battlefront
      Canis Canem Edit (Bully)
      Mercenaries - THE best game I've ever played. Endless fun. This is awesome. If you don't have it, or have never played it, GET THIS NOW. You will not be dissappointed.

£4 range
      Soul Caliber II
      Way of the Samurai
      Tony Hawk:Underground
      Dynasty Warriors 5
      Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
      Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends
      Pro Evo 4
      Spiderman 2
      LMA Manager 2006
      Devil May Cry 3
      Brian Lara Cricket 2005

If you want all of them, as part of some massive collection you own, I'll bundle it all for £100. If you want multiple, then we can work out a discount.

I'll dispatch ASAP, after recieving paypal payment. I can only accept paypal, sorry. The prices displayed include P&P.

Quick Reply