Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

blue fookin shyt

Read 2615 times
      FamousLiverbird
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 36 posts |
      blue fookin shyt
      Aug 02, 2006 09:42:02 pm
      mourinho needs to respect liverpool more, i dont ever remeber liverpool & chelsea havin a bad relationship before that big headed portuguese fella joined them
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      blue fookin shyt
      Reply #1: Aug 02, 2006 10:28:11 pm
      take no notice of what the tw*t says, just like rafa won't care
       in the least, the piece of sh*t.... :twisted:  :twisted:
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      blue fookin shyt
      Reply #2: Aug 03, 2006 12:11:15 pm
      I actually liked chelsea when ranieri was there, but now i F***ing despise them, and i read that morinho was moaning about gallas not showing any respect by not turning up to training he needs to learn respect before telling others to show it.
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      blue fookin shyt
      Reply #3: Aug 03, 2006 03:47:35 pm
      chelsea is a circus. they have got a freak show for a gk, a clown for defenders, and the worlds fattest man in midfield, and a human dog in attack. they are goin to crumble in the prem this year.
      redlozells
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      Most Hated Team
      Reply #4: Aug 03, 2006 04:29:25 pm
      would be interested to find out who reds fans hate most...the scum or s**t from stamford bridge or goodison

for me, will always hate the scum......but the "not so special one" is def makng chelski cum a close 1st.................
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      blue fookin shyt
      Reply #5: Aug 03, 2006 10:08:28 pm
      thats a toughie i dunno i really hate all of em but man ure has to be numero uno then neverwon then chavski only coz we have a longer rivalry between the 1st two but chavski are certainly up there
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      blue fookin shyt
      Reply #6: Aug 04, 2006 07:25:54 am
      scum then everton, chelsea dont compare to those yet
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      blue fookin shyt
      Reply #7: Aug 04, 2006 08:38:57 am
      Scums, Bitters, Chavski give it a couple of yrs and the chavs will probably be in 2nd.
      scousesaz06
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      blue fookin shyt
      Reply #8: Aug 04, 2006 10:50:33 am
      cant stand any other team if honest as my uncle told me u aint a true supporter unless u hate every other club goin  :x
      sppuuddy
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      blue fookin shyt
      Reply #9: Aug 04, 2006 10:53:47 am
      True i actually had a bit of respect for chelsea when Bates was there, ok he was a dick but he helped them survive and was actually pushing them in the right direction but since maureen has been there they have become the biggest scum in the prem, our number 1 enemies will always be everton and manure because of the long history and due to the fact moneybags roman will probably piss off when he wins the champion league and gets bored.
      But you also have to remember the reason maureen picks out pool constantly is because we have been the biggest thorn in his side for the last 2 seasons, the 2 semis wins by Liverpool still keep him up at night and after this summer transfers he sees us emerging as title contenders.
      The reason he shaved his head was to hide the grey hairs that Liverpool football club are causing him.......poor fella.

Quick Reply