Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 21st of July and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W2 D2 L1

The 'What Are You Doing?' thread

Read 1103829 times
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,720 posts | 1676 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Re: The 'What Are You Doing?' thread
      Reply #18055: Jul 12, 2024 08:16:44 pm
      So after a very hectic couple of months with losing my Mum, my daughter Lauren gets married tomorrow, it will be an emotional day and we have a seat where Mum would have been with her photograph.

Pretty crap weather for the middle of July and the wedding is supposed to be outside, so I've got me thermals ready just in case  :laugh:

I just hope Lauren has a beautiful day and I'm sure my Mum will be looking down on her with love.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,530 posts | 4865 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #18056: Yesterday at 08:22:11 pm
      So after a very hectic couple of months with losing my Mum, my daughter Lauren gets married tomorrow, it will be an emotional day and we have a seat where Mum would have been with her photograph.

Pretty crap weather for the middle of July and the wedding is supposed to be outside, so I've got me thermals ready just in case  :laugh:

I just hope Lauren has a beautiful day and I'm sure my Mum will be looking down on her with love.

Hope it was a great day, love
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,235 posts | 2181 
      Reply #18057: Yesterday at 08:36:23 pm

I hope you had an amazing day Cas! And Lauren most of all! Got the honeymoon booked now??
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,720 posts | 1676 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #18058: Yesterday at 08:58:47 pm

It was a truly beautiful day Dave, thanks for asking hun x
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,720 posts | 1676 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #18059: Yesterday at 09:03:09 pm
      I hope you had an amazing day Cas! And Lauren most of all! Got the honeymoon booked now??

It was a superb day FMS, plenty of guests, food and drinks flowing well into the night, honeymoon booked to Greece, hope they can cope with the high temperatures over there  :D
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,374 posts | 3526 
      Reply #18060: Yesterday at 10:39:56 pm
      It was a truly beautiful day Dave, thanks for asking hun x

Perfect  :-*

Quick Reply