Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Palace [Premier League] Sat 19th Jan @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of January and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W7 D7 L6

The Pets Thread

Read 80926 times
      RC9
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,000 posts | 186 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Re: The Pets Thread
      Reply #810: Jan 18, 2018 11:14:42 pm
      My dog just had a little scrap with a fox, blood all over her white fur but most of it seemingly the foxes. If any there is some blood on her paw and a cut on her nose.

My dog is a white German Shepherd and she seems to be fine, not crying or wincing but I am unsure whether to take her to the vets or not as she has her annual injections to cover the potential diseases but I am worried we might have missed something.

If someone has had a similar experience before any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Firepool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,199 posts | 187 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #811: Jan 28, 2018 02:33:10 pm
      I had to say goodbye to my baby girl, Blondie. She has been through a lot with me and will be missed. I truly was blessed to have her in my life for the last 18 years. She will always be my baby girl.

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,739 posts | 2014 
      Reply #812: Jan 28, 2018 02:37:53 pm
      I had to say goodbye to my baby girl, Blondie. She has been through a lot with me and will be missed. I truly was blessed to have her in my life for the last 18 years. She will always be my baby girl.

Sorry to hear that Jenn - we’re not really a pet family but I know from my brother’s lot how much they can become integral.

That’s a huge chunk of time and must have created some awesome memories. They’ll remain and sustain after the immediate sense of loss subsides.

Look after yourself.
      Firepool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,199 posts | 187 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #813: Jan 28, 2018 02:50:53 pm
      Sorry to hear that Jenn - we’re not really a pet family but I know from my brother’s lot how much they can become integral.

That’s a huge chunk of time and must have created some awesome memories. They’ll remain and sustain after the immediate sense of loss subsides.

Look after yourself.

Thank you very much for the message.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,739 posts | 2014 
      Reply #814: Jan 28, 2018 02:57:15 pm
      Thank you very much for the message.

👍
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,114 posts | 1433 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #815: Jan 28, 2018 03:00:59 pm

Oh so sorry to hear that, being such a soft sh*te i decided about 7 or do years ago i wouldn't have another pet because the emotional bond is very strong, i have almost cracked on numerous occasions though
      lottie1234
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Reply #816: Jun 21, 2018 09:16:09 am
      I have a dog.

A border terrier called Molly

Quick Reply