Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D7 L8

The Pets Thread

Read 132525 times
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Re: The Pets Thread
      Reply #851: Dec 21, 2022 01:45:43 pm
      After 13 very happy years we had to say goodbye to Maisie, missing you already and always!

I sobbed when I read your post.  very sad and heart breaking to say good bye to them, just remember all the wonderful moments you had with her and now she's in doggy heaven with all her friends.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #852: Feb 29, 2024 09:17:16 pm
      Had the worst news I never wanted to come today, my beautiful beloved cat Tinkerbell age 19 years (92 in human years) died today  :( :( :( to say I'm heartbroken is a massive understatement, she's been by my side through everything over the last 19 years and she was my little soul mate.

I'm going to miss her so very much as will her furry sister Lana, she knows and it's horrible, haven't been able to stop crying all day :(
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,218 posts | 4919 
      Reply #853: Feb 29, 2024 09:29:56 pm
      Had the worst news I never wanted to come today, my beautiful beloved cat Tinkerbell age 19 years (92 in human years) died today  :( :( :( to say I'm heartbroken is a massive understatement, she's been by my side through everything over the last 19 years and she was my little soul mate.

I'm going to miss her so very much as will her furry sister Lana, she knows and it's horrible, haven't been able to stop crying all day :(

So sorry to hear Cas.

Losing a beloved pet is devastating.

Thoughts with you
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #854: Feb 29, 2024 09:51:53 pm
      So sorry to hear Cas.

Losing a beloved pet is devastating.

Thoughts with you

Thanks Si, I should be happy that I had her for so long, she was just a tiny kitten when I had her but it makes the loss worse because I had had her for such a long time  :(
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,037 posts | 2091 
      Reply #855: Feb 29, 2024 10:22:35 pm

I'm so sorry Cas. They are everything and to lose your companion is the most heartbreaking thing to go through. But what a  life she must have bad with you- wholesome, loving and complete.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #856: Feb 29, 2024 10:29:13 pm
      I'm so sorry Cas. They are everything and to lose your companion is the most heartbreaking thing to go through. But what a  life she must have bad with you- wholesome, loving and complete.

Thank you FMS, my daughter said the same, Mum, she's had the best ever life any cat could have had. I feel blessed that she was part of my life.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,253 posts | 751 
      Reply #857: Feb 29, 2024 10:31:19 pm

Nothing I can say will lessen your pain, your tender words have made it clear how much love and affection you have given her. Hopefully there's some comfort to be had by sharing your loss, I'm sure all on here send you heartfelt best wishes.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,309 posts | 6374 
      Reply #858: Feb 29, 2024 10:51:57 pm

Oh no. Sorry Cas. Pets are family there is no getting around it. Oftentimes we don’t deserve the love they give us but I’d wager in this instance you surely did. She had a long life. 🤍
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #859: Feb 29, 2024 11:06:54 pm
      Nothing I can say will lessen your pain, your tender words have made it clear how much love and affection you have given her. Hopefully there's some comfort to be had by sharing your loss, I'm sure all on here send you heartfelt best wishes.

Thank you very much Longy shops, your words mean so much.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #860: Feb 29, 2024 11:10:31 pm
      Oh no. Sorry Cas. Pets are family there is no getting around it. Oftentimes we don’t deserve the love they give us but I’d wager in this instance you surely did. She had a long life. 🤍

It's unconditional the love they give us and I loved her as much as she loved me, she used to follow me around everywhere like the loyal beautiful cat she was and I'll miss that.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,896 posts | 3394 
      Reply #861: Mar 01, 2024 01:19:28 pm

So sorry to hear 😢
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #862: Mar 01, 2024 03:15:42 pm
      It's unconditional the love they give us and I loved her as much as she loved me, she used to follow me around everywhere like the loyal beautiful cat she was and I'll miss that.

Very sorry to hear your news.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #863: Mar 01, 2024 09:51:24 pm

Thanks Guys :hug: thanks for your support

Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,253 posts | 751 
      Reply #864: Mar 01, 2024 10:07:06 pm
      Thanks Guys :hug: thanks for your support
      It's a testament to this forum that it could be of comfort to you.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,337 posts | 2816 
      Reply #865: Mar 01, 2024 10:22:07 pm

So sorry to hear this Cas. Our two cats are 10 years old now, my kids grew up with them and I couldn't imagine life without them so I know you must be hurting right now.

My thoughts are with you.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #866: Mar 01, 2024 10:48:53 pm
      So sorry to hear this Cas. Our two cats are 10 years old now, my kids grew up with them and I couldn't imagine life without them so I know you must be hurting right now.

My thoughts are with you.

They are just part of your family aren't they and being an animal lover they mean so much, not yet, but one day soon I will visit the cats protection home and give another cat or two a forever home  :)
      Thanks Chats

Quick Reply